Author Topic: Brigitte Gabriel vs. Saba Ahmed - Muslim (of peace) brutally owned  (Read 6893 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Muslim (of peace) brutally owned
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 11:07:57 AM »
I posted this a few months back.  She is a Christian Arab, so she knows first hand the brutality of these people.  She is a leader of ACT, something you all should look into.  The fight is coming bros, you gonna be the bug, or the windshield?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2014, 11:23:31 AM »
this has to be scripted

no woman can just come up with such a rant on the spot especially with all those numbers and statistics

She has 2 times your IQ.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2014, 11:26:40 AM »
She has 2 times your IQ.

Not saying much, a bee has two times the IQ of halo

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2014, 12:11:41 PM »
All women do is rant lol
yes but usually not a single fact or number is mentioned

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2014, 12:12:45 PM »
She has 2 times your IQ.
i think she has exactly the same IQ of george farrah judging by her english

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2014, 12:18:58 PM »
Wonder how many times she has repeated that rant. :D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 12:21:42 PM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 12:27:52 PM »
if not scripted than she is on some sort of drugs

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 12:30:40 PM »
Love hearing stuff like this, 30 years ago we d have had the balls to do stuff like that here in England, but we re now a land of pussies.

Hate to say it,  we are pussies because some of us allow themselves to be.
We can all do our bit, more than one way to skin a cat.. ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 12:54:48 PM »

she can babble her numbers and statistic n shit but real men debate like this

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 12:59:33 PM »
OK, I have made my stance on Muslims here clear before. It is largely populated by decent people but they stay silent on radicalism and atrocities so they carry some guilt by association for not speaking out. Furthermore, there is no hierarchy in Islam like there is in the Catholic church. Priests must abide by the pope - cardinals, archbishops and bishops see to this. This is why you have one Muslim saying the Koran says be peaceful and another using it to say convert to Islam or die.

However, the arguments used by this woman attacking Islam were weak. Saying history ignores the majority who were peaceful is massively unfair. She is effectively saying that since only the crimes committed by a minority are remembered we should ignore the peaceful majority. I'm sure she would have put her head above the parapet in Nazi Germany and said "hold on Hitler isn't this too much?" Or would have spoken out against Stalin? She should go to North Korea and use the same argument - I'm sure 20 million North Koreans love starving to death, living in cages and being oppressed - they are the ones supporting Kim Jong Un's nuclear programme that deprives them of food and isolates them from the outside world.

Her argument was complete shit. The question was how can you attack an ideology with weapons. My reply would be you are not attacking an ideology, you are defending one. We should be defending the right to self-determination, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and basic human rights. This is western ideology. These radicals are attacking this philosophy, using weapons and violence to propagate their belief system, so it is a moral imperative that we defend our ideology. That defence takes weapons.

Fuck I'm good.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 01:42:03 PM »
as a colored american she had to add a part about how many black ppl were killed by whites although the majority of whites were peaceful :-X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2014, 01:50:07 PM »
OK, I have made my stance on Muslims here clear before. It is largely populated by decent people but they stay silent on radicalism and atrocities so they carry some guilt by association for not speaking out. Furthermore, there is no hierarchy in Islam like there is in the Catholic church. Priests must abide by the pope - cardinals, archbishops and bishops see to this. This is why you have one Muslim saying the Koran says be peaceful and another using it to say convert to Islam or die.

However, the arguments used by this woman attacking Islam were weak. Saying history ignores the majority who were peaceful is massively unfair. She is effectively saying that since only the crimes committed by a minority are remembered we should ignore the peaceful majority. I'm sure she would have put her head above the parapet in Nazi Germany and said "hold on Hitler isn't this too much?" Or would have spoken out against Stalin? She should go to North Korea and use the same argument - I'm sure 20 million North Koreans love starving to death, living in cages and being oppressed - they are the ones supporting Kim Jong Un's nuclear programme that deprives them of food and isolates them from the outside world.

Her argument was complete shit. The question was how can you attack an ideology with weapons. My reply would be you are not attacking an ideology, you are defending one. We should be defending the right to self-determination, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and basic human rights. This is western ideology. These radicals are attacking this philosophy, using weapons and violence to propagate their belief system, so it is a moral imperative that we defend our ideology. That defence takes weapons.

Fuck I'm good.

Whoa there cowboy.  The Catholic religion played the same game hundreds of years ago where they made the bible their reason to oppress millions and kill more.  They went through the the same period that Islam is facing now.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2014, 02:10:01 PM »

Fuck I'm good.

Seems you missed her point.  

The 'silent' majority simply doesn't matter if they do not do anything about stopping the atrocities committed by the radical minority, which she outlined with her examples that have been committed in recent modern history..  
Wait for it....

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2014, 02:11:34 PM »
Bridget didn't even answer the question but its a waste of time to even address the Heritage Foundation

Since you are too scared to serve and protect the people of your country - please be silent while true Americans speak. If you didn't understand her point - AND that the question was TOTALLY irrelevant to the discussion at hand - it explains why you always have the next "big thing coming" yet never have any real success.
Saying that we need to fight an ideological war is about as ignorant as it can get. Don't the Muslims say that its a MINORITY that want terror? If so then we fight an ideological war with WHOM???? With the majority?? they aren't at war with us right??

See - you know nothing of the history of war and the strategy of war. I am not going to hack on you like most - I think you are probably a decent guy and if someone would give you some business guidance you might have a chance with that as well. The US is most definitely fighting the terror with an impossible strategy. What we need is understand that there is a major domino effect with terror. You MUST completely eradicate and we HAVE the resources to do it. Conventional (VERY profitable) war is NOT the way to go. I have argued with friends in the defense industry as well as a few upper level brass (not saying all because there are plenty that agree).
These people brought the fight - total dominance is the only solution. Handing the power back to the people IS great but first we MUST control and show people that there IS a way to live in peace and happiness.
The enemy is a very weak bunch - they run like bitches when faced with moment of truth. Its a sight to see a man in a dress toss his weapon and not engage. Makes you see how committed to the cause many of them are. But we must be barbaric in those moments - taking prisoners is FOOLISH and every time we capture one we KILL Americans. I don't understand why we are ordered to capture (unless in instances where intel is possible - but then we have to kill them).

Plus that "sshhsplotch" sound their heads make when consuming a round is just beautiful!!!!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2014, 02:18:04 PM »
Seems you missed her point.  

The 'silent' majority simply doesn't matter if they do not do anything about stopping the atrocities committed by the radical minority, which she outlined with her examples that have been committed in recent modern history..  

I missed that did I? Reread second paragraph. Would you have voiced outrage to stalin, hitler or kim jong un? I seem to remember kim jong un had his uncle tied to a post with mortars shot at him til his body exploded. So yeah, it is easy to speak out.

im sure if you were kurdish and isis came you would say fuck off I am kurdish you sunni dickheads while they cut your head off with a knife.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Brigitte Gabriel vs. Saba Ahmed - Muslim (of peace) brutally owned
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2014, 08:30:28 AM »
Would love to throat fuck her.