Author Topic: More witnesses that Brown had his hands up in Ferguson shooting  (Read 2932 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: More witnesses that Brown had his hands up in Ferguson shooting
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 03:38:48 AM »
BUT BUT BUT all of that means - it means people have to admit the cop FUCKED UP by shooting the kid.

Yes, his head was ringing, nose bleeding, his shit was hurting, so yeah, we show leniency.

BUT getbiggers have to admit the cop DID waste an unarmed kid, and SHOULD no longer be a cop, and maybe see some time.   They gotta give that.  NOBODY here should say it's cool to execute someone at 20 feet who is unarmed and no longer attacking.
sl
There still isnt enough evidence to saw for sure what happened. Yourr trying hard to spin a narrative that hasnt been proven yet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 06:04:04 AM »
sl
There still isnt enough evidence to saw for sure what happened. Yourr trying hard to spin a narrative that hasnt been proven yet.

well, the fact that we've moved on to "Well, can they PROVE the cop did it" says a lot already.

We already KNOW the original narrative that the police leaked to fox news, was false.  Cop didn't shoot him while struggling at car.  Suddenly, it's move to 1) brown attacked then fled 2) second confrontation once cop got his bearings and tried to re-establish control over the situation.

Already, the original scenario we were fed has been COMPLETELY thrown out the window.  I'm not spinning any narrative lol - I"m standing here with mouth open, shocked that the police could put out such a narrative which was completely opposite of reality.   If the cop had put out the original statement, which they leaked but didn't officially release, we'd all be laughing at the lies in it. 

They don't know what story they want to release yet.  It's been a fccking month, man.  Tell the public what happened.  I'd openly talk shit to every fcking cop I saw, if I lived in that city.  Ask him "How do you feel about your department waiting a month, and still, nothing??"    And I hope everyone there does the same thing, so they apply pressure upwards.  Dead kid, it's been a MONTH.  Put out the report.  THis is no longer incompetence, this is willful now.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 07:27:50 AM »
If it goes to court, the officer will be found INNOCENT in a lot less time than the Zim case and the race baiters will look even more foolish.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 07:37:32 AM »
If it goes to court, the officer will be found INNOCENT in a lot less time than the Zim case and the race baiters will look even more foolish.

probably.  his judgment was impaired after the ass whooping he took.

But do you think he should still carry a gun as a cop?  Do you think he's a safe choice to be back on the street tomrrow?  I mean, he'll empty a gun into someone with hands up.  Where did the other 5 bullets go?  And how does it escalate from here?

I don't think the dude needs 40 years in prison.  But I'd love to see him catch some kinda charge - if he did open fire on a dude giving up, because his face hurt.  At the VERY least, move him to desk duty permanently... the thought of this guy rolling around tomorrow, back on duty, knowing he can shoot unarmed people as punishment - - - hey, next time it might not be michael brown on a beating.  Might be a car thief that runs.  Or a shoplifter.  Dude fires when he 100% doesn't have to...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 10:01:47 AM »
probably.  his judgment was impaired after the ass whooping he took.

But do you think he should still carry a gun as a cop?  Do you think he's a safe choice to be back on the street tomrrow?  I mean, he'll empty a gun into someone with hands up.  Where did the other 5 bullets go?  And how does it escalate from here?

I don't think the dude needs 40 years in prison.  But I'd love to see him catch some kinda charge - if he did open fire on a dude giving up, because his face hurt.  At the VERY least, move him to desk duty permanently... the thought of this guy rolling around tomorrow, back on duty, knowing he can shoot unarmed people as punishment - - - hey, next time it might not be michael brown on a beating.  Might be a car thief that runs.  Or a shoplifter.  Dude fires when he 100% doesn't have to...
Its irrelevant. What any of us believes may have happened is meaningless. Your constant attempts to bring out all these character flaws in these guys is completely worthless, as the only thing that matters is evidence.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 02:20:26 PM »

well, the fact that we've moved on to "Well, can they PROVE the cop did it" says a lot already.

We already KNOW the original narrative that the police leaked to fox news, was false.  Cop didn't shoot him while struggling at car.  Suddenly, it's move to 1) brown attacked then fled 2) second confrontation once cop got his bearings and tried to re-establish control over the situation.

Already, the original scenario we were fed has been COMPLETELY thrown out the window.  I'm not spinning any narrative lol - I"m standing here with mouth open, shocked that the police could put out such a narrative which was completely opposite of reality.   If the cop had put out the original statement, which they leaked but didn't officially release, we'd all be laughing at the lies in it. 

They don't know what story they want to release yet.  It's been a fccking month, man.  Tell the public what happened.  I'd openly talk shit to every fcking cop I saw, if I lived in that city.  Ask him "How do you feel about your department waiting a month, and still, nothing??"    And I hope everyone there does the same thing, so they apply pressure upwards.  Dead kid, it's been a MONTH.  Put out the report.  THis is no longer incompetence, this is willful now.

There's always going to be some variation in the initial reports. 

What seems to be a big plus is that the local reports indicated that the prosecutor is putting everything in front of the grand jury.  Then you have to wonder if there are multiple conflicting reports, should it go forward?  If it were you or I, there's no doubt in my mind that it would go forward.  So, should they face that, I would hope it would go forward to a trial.  But, if the overwhelming evidence shows self-defense, gotta let it go.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 02:22:28 PM »

You don't find that at least a little bit troubling?