Author Topic: Cruise/Swich compounds necessary?  (Read 1725 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Cruise/Swich compounds necessary?
« on: September 11, 2014, 11:20:20 AM »
For experienced people...

What about staying year round with AAS and keeping progress? Do You think cruise dosages ( i mean test only 150-250mg week ) or switch compounds every few weeks is necessary to keeping progress and get benefits from AAS?

Or it is good to stay with test + one compound in one dose for very long time ( and only manipulate foods and training ) without get plateau / homeostasis state?

I know, when we talk about i.e health reasons it's okey to take a break, but when we want talk only about gains/progress etc?
 ::)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: Cruise/Swich compounds necessary?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 11:24:09 AM »
change dose, change compounds just like you change your training routine ever so often.
sept 10th APF

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 06:44:44 PM »

What about staying year round with AAS and keeping progress? Do You think cruise dosages ( i mean test only 150-250mg week ) or switch compounds every few weeks is necessary to keeping progress and get benefits from AAS?

Or it is good to stay with test + one compound in one dose for very long time ( and only manipulate foods and training ) without get plateau / homeostasis state?

I know, when we talk about i.e health reasons it's okey to take a break, but when we want talk only about gains/progress etc?

Cruise on Test E 250-500mg/week then whenever you're ready switch to Test P 50-100mg ED along with Tren Ace 50-100mg ED then go back to Cruising after 8-12 weeks on Test P/Tren A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 04:29:10 AM »

A few fairly successful people ive talked to recommend constantly running gear, but rotating compounds every 4-6 weeks.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 05:55:21 AM »
So... body used to one compound after that short time?  ::) So it's impossible to keep making progress with test + one anabolic for a few months?

I only seen that after few weeks my sides effect of for example tren go away and i can stay with it for a long time... so i finished my 8 weeks with tren 350mg week, it was cutting time. Right now i want to add lean mass to my body. I love Tren and i said; zero sides from it right now. But to make gains i need to change it for other compound?  :-\

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 07:43:39 AM »
read BFG posts

they explain how to build professional caliber physique

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 09:05:39 AM »
So... body used to one compound after that short time?  ::) So it's impossible to keep making progress with test + one anabolic for a few months?

I only seen that after few weeks my sides effect of for example tren go away and i can stay with it for a long time... so i finished my 8 weeks with tren 350mg week, it was cutting time. Right now i want to add lean mass to my body. I love Tren and i said; zero sides from it right now. But to make gains i need to change it for other compound?  :-\

You should run the tren higher than that. If you're never going to come off which is what I recommend because 1)Fuck pct 2) There's no point in coming off because you'll lose your gains after a while. If I were you I'd run tren 2-3 times a year for 12 weeks at a time because you wouldn't have to worry about shutting down because you'll always be cruising on test so with that said. Run Test E 250-500MG/Week for as long as you want then whenever you're ready to cut or decide you want to get even bigger switch from Test E to Test P and do 50-100MG ED along with Tren Ace 50-100MG ED (I recommend 100 if you can handle the sides) and run that for 12 weeks then when you finish the tren, keep running the prop at 50mg ED or EOD for another 1-2 weeks but start shooting Test E 500mg for the first week to kick start it again so there won't be a delay in your GAINZZZ.