Author Topic: i said it all along, grandma is nothing without roelly, she was lucky to havehim  (Read 3846 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
her current "atheletes"  ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Pretty weak thread.

I'm disappointed.
i will go back to the drawing board only to return when i have done my homework and bring my best package

over and out

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Team Hell  ???

Team Hell'a Garbage

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
TEAM HEATH

GO PHIL HEATH GO GO GO

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
TEAM HEATH

GO PHIL HEATH GO GO GO

I always laugh when people say he has a weak or narrow chest. His chest is good.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Wait till she gets her hands on anabolichalo - Toxic Avenger in the making.

NightTrain

correct me if I am wrong. You are an unemployed guy with barely any money, spends his extra on steroids and going to the club, has a sick child who he does absolutely nothing to help, has hellish bad acne and overall is quite unintelligent. Is this about right? Can you tell me why you havent killed yourself yet? I dont really see a solid reason for you to go on, you are quite the loser.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
correct me if I am wrong. You are an unemployed guy with barely any money, spends his extra on steroids and going to the club, has a sick child who he does absolutely nothing to help, has hellish bad acne and overall is quite unintelligent. Is this about right? Can you tell me why you havent killed yourself yet? I dont really see a solid reason for you to go on, you are quite the loser.

Most likely because of his 17 inch arms and his quest for 19 inch arms.

In Anabolichalo's world:

Quest for big guns > Sick child

He is quite the sad individual.
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
you think a lion would ever kill itself?

no, only puny human would

Stephano

• Getbig IV
I always laugh when people say he has a weak or narrow chest. His chest is good.

His chest is genetically fucked.  Narrow as hell.  No matter how much he trains it, it's always going to be poor. 
Terrific arms, though...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Phil Heath does have the best arms in the world although one arm is marginally better than the other. Still the best 2 arms in the world right now followed by Roelly.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Phil Heath does have the best arms in the world although one arm is marginally better than the other. Still the best 2 arms in the world right now followed by Roelly.
yup

i agree

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Geez.  When a little old lady asks you to help her across the street what do you do?  Kick her in the dusty vag?  

BBs without ruth in this thread.

milone79

• Getbig IV
His chest is genetically fucked.  Narrow as hell.  No matter how much he trains it, it's always going to be poor. 
Terrific arms, though...

this...narrow as fuark....and especially compared to his peers on stage....not Olympian chest at all

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
the "width" brigade hating on heath are just a bunch of guys with genetically fucked arms

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
His chest is showing alot of mass and depth there, he might not be the widest , but every muscle group is fully developed, not a single weakness....

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
His chest is showing alot of mass and depth there, he might not be the widest , but every muscle group is fully developed, not a single weakness....
exactly

his width is limited by his clavicles but the muscles are crazy

big arms > big chest anyday