Author Topic: I wanna know if Hany Rambod , Dave Palumbo & Chad know so much  (Read 2532 times)

SAW

• Getbig II
I wanna know if Hany Rambod , Dave Palumbo & Chad know so much
« on: February 12, 2006, 01:11:50 PM »
I wanna know if Hany Rambod , Dave Palumbo & Chad know so much about getting a guy in shape then why do thier articals in the magazines take about everything but that. I dont care about Hany's vacation with Ronnie Coleman, what did he do to get Chris Cook in shape. Map out a plan for us readers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I wanna know if Hany Rambod , Dave Palumbo & Chad know so much
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 01:18:07 PM »
If they give away all their knowledge, they can no longer charge large amounts of money for their services.

The price of their services reflects the years it took to learn the skill.

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 03:52:11 PM »
Im sorry but Hany's vacation aticals bore me.If your not going to print his knowledge then why have him at all, don't call his column the pro creator call it traveling with Hany.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »
Im sorry but Hany's vacation aticals bore me.If your not going to print his knowledge then why have him at all, don't call his column the pro creator call it traveling with Hany.

I still wanna hear about why he used the line: "Ebony mountain of muscle" to describe King Ron.

Either some rookie MD junior editor used "right-click/synonym" or Hany's in loooooooooove  :-*