Author Topic: ....  (Read 5203 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Why Exactly is Having Gimmicks Not Allowed or Against the Rules?
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 09:07:35 AM »
I will addressing this in epic video I will be posting over weekend when I have some time.
Your concerns will be addressed then and I don't want to miss a marketing opportunity
Hope this helps.
Mwah
x0x0

I will not be watching the video.  Please post cliffs notes underneath.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 09:34:16 AM »
Do you want me to out your gimmick bro? ;D

Which one?

I actually prefer you just answer the question.
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 09:47:34 AM »

His name got changed already to D-Ford though

So? She doesnt give a shit about the name, that was just her leverage to try and get him banned. Shes been whining about how he needs to be banned because of that name any chance she gets.

She doenst give a flying fuck about the mayor, hell she didnt even who it was until she googled it. It never works though, theyre not going to ban him just because he upset her, but dammit she tries.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 10:00:52 AM »
Hold up a minute my friend, lets be fair about this.

So if tomorrow I created an account called Phil Heath and put a picture of him up as my avatar and started incessantly harassing and stalking a female competitor on here accusing them of "ratting people out to the police" "being responsible for peoples deaths" "drug dealing"....you think that is acceptable?

OneMoreRep even gave the person in question the opportunity to supply evidence of the allegations, it was never provided.

So if you agree that is not acceptable why should it be acceptable for a mayor of her province me impersonated and used to stalk and harass booty exactly?

Would love to hear your explanation.

Omr told him to eother put up or shut up - he promptly shut up. That was the deal. Then after that she tried to leverage thenfact that he changed to a different account to get him banned, even though he stopped harrassing her pretty much altogether when told to.

And shes still whining about it trying to get him banned, even though hes completely ceased saying anything to her at all.

At this point she needs to get over it, OMR did what he needed to do and stopped the harrassment from happening. Its over, but she wont let it go because she felt she had some leverage to try and get back at someone that got under her skin.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2014, 10:24:11 AM »

The are "major issues" that need correcting here. I know what the problems are, but also know what the solutions are. I am always prepared to help and Ron knows this.

This site needs a major upgrade. That is all I am prepared to say.
[/color]

Yes, I'm aware of SMF expoits.

Now to answer your question.

You didn't, but really didn't expect you too either.
Y

NightTrain

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 02:27:18 PM »
So? She doesnt give a shit about the name, that was just her leverage to try and get him banned. Shes been whining about how he needs to be banned because of that name any chance she gets.

She doenst give a flying fuck about the mayor, hell she didnt even who it was until she googled it. It never works though, theyre not going to ban him just because he upset her, but dammit she tries.

This. She is a fucking c unt. There is a reason why she has been banned or has left every bodybuilding board except this one. This board is the only one who puts up with her whining and crying around.