Author Topic: Who here shoots their HGH IV style?  (Read 6566 times)

whitewidow

Who here shoots their HGH IV style?
« on: September 12, 2014, 03:34:39 AM »
Who has tried shooting their HGH IV style? I was just wondering if it works better or if it's not any more effective? I was thinking this would eliminate any chance of getting a little HGH belly? anybody prefer shooting HGH IV style and why? what's the diffrence you notice?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Who here shoots their HGH IV style?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 04:27:50 AM »
Why would you? I thought it was supposed to be sub-q, so it can dissipate and be absorbed? Its not like a rec drug which passes the blood brain barrier and causes a release of neuro-transmitters, so there wouldnt really be a point in putting it straight intonthe bloodstream, would there?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 06:10:01 AM »
Not IV style, but I have taken it all over basically with a 5/8 insulin pin.  Shoulders, calves, etc..

On a side note, the Gen pens on the market now are getting rave reviews at only 2ius per day.  I may have to try a couple and see how they compare to my Serostim.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 06:30:52 AM »
Why would you? I thought it was supposed to be sub-q, so it can dissipate and be absorbed? Its not like a rec drug which passes the blood brain barrier and causes a release of neuro-transmitters, so there wouldnt really be a point in putting it straight intonthe bloodstream, would there?

I don;t know myself but I have heard this from pro bodybuilders that some guys are straight shooting HGH IV style and I wondered why? It is going on. I was thinking maybe so they don;t get that slight HGH gutt from frequent high dose injections. I know HGH gutt is kind of BS it's more the insulin that causes that stomach distention although HGH can cause a little stomach distention if you use alot of it daily. Just wondered why people started injecting HGH IV style. Are these guys wasting their HGH? or are they getting more out of it? I know sub-cut is the way your suppose to use it so I would stick to that method until I find out why guys do this other method .

I know a guy on here who was shooting that bunk kigtropin IV style and he got pretty sick had a insane heart rate afterwards

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 06:33:07 AM »
Not IV style, but I have taken it all over basically with a 5/8 insulin pin.  Shoulders, calves, etc..

On a side note, the Gen pens on the market now are getting rave reviews at only 2ius per day.  I may have to try a couple and see how they compare to my Serostim.

I want to order some of those genotropin pens myself those are sold in the 36IU quantity correct? I hear you get a little more water retention on the gen pens. Peoples heads are even getting bigger within a few weeks

what benefits have you seen injecting the growth the way you do? do you get a better pump in those muscles or better recovery? I also have heard of guys with injurys blast HGH right in the spot that hurts, so say your shoulder is kind of jacked up ,this guy will shoot the HGH right in the area that bothers him. Nobody has heard of guys shooting HGH IV style? just me?

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 07:19:58 AM »
have heard......but only immediately post workout.  Morning shot was done sub-q.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 07:54:25 AM »
I've heard, usualy its the dame guys that shoot nubain the same way.... Id feel too much like a junkie to try my self

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 09:05:29 AM »

I want to order some of those genotropin pens myself those are sold in the 36IU quantity correct? I hear you get a little more water retention on the gen pens. Peoples heads are even getting bigger within a few weeks

what benefits have you seen injecting the growth the way you do? do you get a better pump in those muscles or better recovery? I also have heard of guys with injurys blast HGH right in the spot that hurts, so say your shoulder is kind of jacked up ,this guy will shoot the HGH right in the area that bothers him. Nobody has heard of guys shooting HGH IV style? just me?

HGH only gives me

1 - increased fat burning
2 - slightly higher recovery time

I live in South Florida and stay in shape year around so using it for fat burning (which is the major effect I get from it) is not worth it.   I can say that after using it for a long time (and legit Serostim too), it is not the "magic" pill that people think it is.  Never used it with IGF before so that may be the missing piece of the puzzle, but then again never had any real need to try to bulk up.

When you say that people's heads get bigger, you mean water retention or actual growth like Cutlers?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 09:39:15 AM »
HGH only gives me

I live in South Florida and stay in shape year around so using it for fat burning (which is the major effect I get from it) is not worth it.   I can say that after using it for a long time (and legit Serostim too), it is not the "magic" pill that people think it is.  Never used it with IGF before so that may be the missing piece of the puzzle, but then again never had any real need to try to bulk up.

When you say that people's heads get bigger, you mean water retention or actual growth like Cutlers?

For me its a lean 7  or slightly more lbs, but that's ripped weight, you can eat more and stay tight, you can run less gear and get more from it... That's it in a nut shell for me...altho I've never ran it at higher doses

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 12:29:34 PM »
HGH only gives me

Yes bigger heads xand jaw structure like cutttler,barry bonds head got pretty big, Gary shefield his head got fucking big as well, it seems alot of guys heads got bigger using the Genos and just Pharma HGH not just genos will do it so will sero's but not quite as bad. alot of baseball pl

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2014, 09:50:53 AM »
Only major drawback to the Gen pens at the moment is Z's domestic mailer just got busted last month and they will probably unravel the entire domestic op across the country like they did a few years ago.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2014, 11:23:43 PM »
I don't think there's tons of benefits doing it iv. Also most "gh" on the market is total sh#t so who knows what and how much dirty stuff there is and you really don't want that into your bloodstream without any "buffer!" genpens are good but i still wouldn't do it...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 12:42:02 AM »
I don't think there's tons of benefits doing it iv. Also most "gh" on the market is total sh#t so who knows what and how much dirty stuff there is and you really don't want that into your bloodstream without any "buffer!" genpens are good but i still wouldn't do it...

It's been awhile since i ran HGH because I lost that hook-up with the serostim.I was paying slightly under 300$ for 126 Iu's the guy who I got it from lives in My town and he was broke all the time and he got it due to a burn he got when he was in a bad house fire. basically they gave it to him to see if it helped his skin scar and he didn"t like using it so he would sell it to me but he never even had the money to pick-up the prescription even with his good insurance it costed close to 150$ usuallly it was around 136$ and i would stake that money plus pay him another 140$ so he was only making 140$ profit. he dosn"t get it anymore though

I have been picking up riptropin kits but they are not for me. I have not had any complaints so I think they are 100% legit rips. I don't want to put any crap into my body so what is seriously the best route to go? I always say chinese myself because I'm not competing I just want the fat burning and the lean musle tissue HGh gives you. Steroids can;t fuck with HGH. That's why steroids work way better and it;s true you can get by with using alot less if your using HGH. I just think HGH is way healthier then using alot of steroids.

I have actually been clean for awhile. I did a little cycle of just some androgel I could get and had a 5ml of human grade watson test cyp and i stacked it with halo-30mg a day and also through in some Tbol so i was using a oral like halo that was highly androgenic and Tbol because it's highly nabolic and very low androgenic activity. all the gear ws free leftover stuf I found when i was cleaning some things out so it wasn;t really a cycle but it helped me get my ass back in the gym because due to my horrible back fracture I wasn't training for shit.

I'm all cought up and everything is almost as peak as I can get naturally so I want to jump on some PEDS but sounds like there is just alot of shit on the market. I should be getting prescribed Test cypionate since my natural Test level is 278ng/dl nut that is still somehow in the normal range because the range was crazy for a 32 year old it was 48ng/dl-1050Ng/dl
so techinically I am supposivel in the normal range but I dropped 500 ng/dl in 5 years wich is crazy! I took both blood samples when i had been clean for at least 6 months.Scientifically my Test level should of still been 758ng or they say when you hit around my age it can drop 10ng/dl a year but even that isn't 100% going to happen rvrm if it did my test should be at 708ng/dl  . when I took it last time the range was diffrent I was 27 years old and the range was 225-778ng/dl .

So a doctor who knows what the fuck their doing should understand I have severly low testosterone and a 500NG/dl drop in 5 years is not at all normal. I tried everything natural DHEA,DAA, staying active, lifting heavier, fucking more when possible. I know the pain meds xanax. My doctor does prescribe me a few scheduled drugs so he might say it's because the pain pills and xanax and say i need to taper down or he possibly could prescribe me some Test cyp but doctors here suck they try to use Hcg first or try the androgel and the creams if that dosn;t work they put this pellet in you and it stays in there and they can control if for some reason your getting too much test sounds way to cplicated and nasty.

I might have to go to a rejuveantion clinic or find a doctor who specialzes in TRT the best is finding a doctor who is on it and using TRT because they understand and those doctor on TRT all love being on TRT.  Now HGH is very hard to get a prescription for unless you go through some shadey routes that can cost thousands of dollars just not worth it so I'm trying to find the very best HGH that is somewhat affordable. I don't want to shoot any crap! Riptropin is not bad stuff if it's authentic but I really would like to find a legit source for serostim for a decent price. I know guys who have the 36IU geno pens and they are spendy but if you guys say you can get by with just 2 IU a day the price isn't that bad. It sucks we have to be so careful where and who we buy our gear and HGh from.

pro athletes have it the easiest high payed baseball players can get anything they want usually from their specialy highly came recommended strength and conditioning coach.
It really sucks stepping into the gym everyday knowing I'm lifting on a shit testosterone level but i still give it everything I got. I have some stubborn areas where fat dosn't want to burn off and I'm doing everything 110% right, working out 5 times a week and doing cardio everyday but I do give the cardio way more 5 days a week the other 2 days are very mild sessions but i give 5 great cardio sessions a week on top of great workouts so I am pinning my waist not dropping as much as it should have on low testosterone.

Diet is also crazy on point. I do have one blow out cheat meal a week but that's not a bad thing it actually can be beneficial as most of you know confusing the body can be a very good thing. So besides Riptropin what is the best generic HGh are novotropin kits still g2g? or is human grade the safest buy? I can;t believe very many people are using usa human grade HGH unless their using it right before contest time and maybe just for a month they might only go through one usa kit and the rest of the time their using chinese. unless your heavily sponsored that's what you have to do, bodybuilders don;t make much money they can;t afford spending too much on HGH plus they have tons of other shit they have to pay for.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 03:55:29 AM »
My cousin has cystic fibrosis and when he was 15 he was put on I believe it was neutropin by his drs and he had so much of this shit hed lose it and use it and sell them for a whopping 40$ a piece to his buddies at school. his bone platelets were opened so he shot it twice a day and he went from 4ft9 to 5ft 7 inches in a year or so. this has been since like year 2002. But he lifts now and we laugh at how dumb he was couldve sold those for like 500$

bensif

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 04:45:09 AM »
I've been doing it the last 4 weeks.

Less sides, less water, more lethargy immediately after but less lethargy during the day. IMO better results.

If I dose 2-4iu 2-3 times per day (pharma or generic or both) then I will puff up with water and my ankles swell. Feel tired and appetite goes (probably from tiredness). Immediately PWO IV seems to just work better for me. No prolactin sides this time either (gyno removed though).

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 06:19:09 AM »
I've been doing it the last 4 weeks.

Less sides, less water, more lethargy immediately after but less lethargy during the day. IMO better results.

If I dose 2-4iu 2-3 times per day (pharma or generic or both) then I will puff up with water and my ankles swell. Feel tired and appetite goes (probably from tiredness). Immediately PWO IV seems to just work better for me. No prolactin sides this time either (gyno removed though).

dude your ankles shouldn't swell that is a bad sign. if your using a generic and your ankles are getting swolen or puffy it's probably horrible qualit if you have ben using USA human grade like serostim and they still swell I would be very careful using HGH maybe it's not for you. that's a very horrible side effect. that's not healthy at all. HGH should get you lean and your ankles shouldn't swell at all unless your having some kidney issues. I hope your getting blood work done.

so once you started shooting the HGH IV style your not getting swollen ankles? I hate to sound like a doctor or a dick but don;t use HGh if it;s making your ankles swell that's not normal. Your hands might swell and get numb but puffy ankles is a horrible sign. some guys who get TRT will get swollen ankles from the tetosterone and that is the worst side you can get. just be careful. If the Iv style is working for you and your not getting water retention in your ankles then go for it just get bloodwork a few times a year .

I have seen guys ripped but once you look at their ankles there all swollen and that is bad news!

bensif

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 08:15:33 AM »
dude your ankles shouldn't swell that is a bad sign. if your using a generic and your ankles are getting swolen or puffy it's probably horrible qualit if you have ben using USA human grade like serostim and they still swell I would be very careful using HGH maybe it's not for you. that's a very horrible side effect. that's not healthy at all. HGH should get you lean and your ankles shouldn't swell at all unless your having some kidney issues. I hope your getting blood work done.

so once you started shooting the HGH IV style your not getting swollen ankles? I hate to sound like a doctor or a dick but don;t use HGh if it;s making your ankles swell that's not normal. Your hands might swell and get numb but puffy ankles is a horrible sign. some guys who get TRT will get swollen ankles from the tetosterone and that is the worst side you can get. just be careful. If the Iv style is working for you and your not getting water retention in your ankles then go for it just get bloodwork a few times a year .

I have seen guys ripped but once you look at their ankles there all swollen and that is bad news!

Using genotropin at a fairly high dose at the moment. The swelling is just edema, its natural if I am sitting all day at work especially with formal shoes on for water to follow gravity. Same around navel. And yes I get bloods done bi weekly as I have crohn's disease :)

Since I started going IV I am getting less sides. After Quads and Back I take my two largest shots and sometimes mix with a generic too. If I mix this might be up to 18iu and then yes, I will get some water retention but I find it subsides much much faster. When I was dosing ED AM / PM the water would stay.

And with regards to TRT and swelling, test enan does this to me quite badly. Since I switched to sust at the same weekly dose it has improved. Some guys suffer from androgen mediated water retention and I sadly am one of them. But as long as I keep everything in range and diet fairly tight it doesn't get too bad. Currently on;

Base
700mg sus
600deca
25mcg t3

Blast
350mg sust
350mg prop
400mg npp
75mg drol preworkout
30mg dbol

Lantus AM, log pre workout. GH PWO only ( 5 days).

Am already pretty lean, around 8-9% but holding water. Subsides by morning almost every day and water is mostly from orals and test tbh. Sides are less since IV, but can come on faster although they leave faster like I said. Less water overall, subsides quicker. Prolactin sides seemed to have gone as in it isn't getting raised any more. Lethargy post shot is far worse though but I train PM 3 days a week and weekends I don't care.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 01:24:03 PM »
Using genotropin at a fairly high dose at the moment. The swelling is just edema, its natural if I am sitting all day at work especially with formal shoes on for water to follow gravity. Same around navel. And yes I get bloods done bi weekly as I have crohn's disease :)

Since I started going IV I am getting less sides. After Quads and Back I take my two largest shots and sometimes mix with a generic too. If I mix this might be up to 18iu and then yes, I will get some water retention but I find it subsides much much faster. When I was dosing ED AM / PM the water would stay.

And with regards to TRT and swelling, test enan does this to me quite badly. Since I switched to sust at the same weekly dose it has improved. Some guys suffer from androgen mediated water retention and I sadly am one of them. But as long as I keep everything in range and diet fairly tight it doesn't get too bad. Currently on;

Base
700mg sus
600deca
25mcg t3

Blast
350mg sust
350mg prop
400mg npp
75mg drol preworkout
30mg dbol

Lantus AM, log pre workout. GH PWO only ( 5 days).

Am already pretty lean, around 8-9% but holding water. Subsides by morning almost every day and water is mostly from orals and test tbh. Sides are less since IV, but can come on faster although they leave faster like I said. Less water overall, subsides quicker. Prolactin sides seemed to have gone as in it isn't getting raised any more. Lethargy post shot is far worse though but I train PM 3 days a week and weekends I don't care.

you look lean if that's you in your avatar I find it hard to believe you look that lean but are holding water in your ankles. As long as your bloodwork is fine. I was just told that's the one side effect that is the worst even on those TRt commercials they had a lawsuit going on and it was for guys who were given TRT and it mentioned about guys who started getting swollen ankles and other problems to contact some lawyer. I never got swelling in the ankles from steroids but I have from some other prescription meds.It was nasty it went away just a day after I stopped the medication .

bensif

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 02:09:14 AM »
you look lean if that's you in your avatar I find it hard to believe you look that lean but are holding water in your ankles. As long as your bloodwork is fine. I was just told that's the one side effect that is the worst even on those TRt commercials they had a lawsuit going on and it was for guys who were given TRT and it mentioned about guys who started getting swollen ankles and other problems to contact some lawyer. I never got swelling in the ankles from steroids but I have from some other prescription meds.It was nasty it went away just a day after I stopped the medication .

Yeah that's me, a tad leaner now but holding water from blast. It's just a gradual build up of water over the day, mostly hold water in my legs. I know what you are saying though. I get my heart checked regularly as water retention in the lower limbs can be a sign of heart failure or kidney failure, neither of which I have. Generic GH exasperates it, pharma less so.

TRT guys getting it can be for lots of reasons. I hold water on test regardless of oestrogen or tight diet. It's manageable if I keep everything in range and strict but still there. The leaner I am the less I hold it subq though.

But with regards to IV GH, def give it a go. I am liking it but will have a better idea of it's effect on growth in about 10 weeks after I pull my blast compounds and bring the water down a little.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 02:29:57 AM »
Yeah that's me, a tad leaner now but holding water from blast. It's just a gradual build up of water over the day, mostly hold water in my legs. I know what you are saying though. I get my heart checked regularly as water retention in the lower limbs can be a sign of heart failure or kidney failure, neither of which I have. Generic GH exasperates it, pharma less so.

TRT guys getting it can be for lots of reasons. I hold water on test regardless of oestrogen or tight diet. It's manageable if I keep everything in range and strict but still there. The leaner I am the less I hold it subq though.

But with regards to IV GH, def give it a go. I am liking it but will have a better idea of it's effect on growth in about 10 weeks after I pull my blast compounds and bring the water down a little.

You look pretty ripped in that avatar picture I wouldn"t say you were higher then 7-8% BF and if your leaner now you must be right around 7% BF. However I can't see your legs or calf and ankles. I'm really good at guessing guess bodyfat but I have to see their calfs and ankles as well as the upper and lower body. Like you said gravity pushes everything down so if your really lean and flex your calfs there should be a nice gap rom the bottom of the calf gong down trough the achilies tendon and if you try to pull the skin it shouldn't pull it should be super tight obviously you know all this. I get frustrated myself because sometimes I can hit some decnt conditioning and BF% but my ankles will look fucked up.

It sucks I have to take pain medication and xanax but the oxycodone makes me hold water in my legs and ankles. I am suppose to use it all month but i go two weeks on and two weeks on subutex instead of oxycodone but I don't get the water issues with the subutex so it is really frustrating I look like shit for 2 weeks and then I look pretty good for 2 weeks out of the month Id love to cutt out the oxys but it's so hard!

I never held water like this I'm hoping my kidneys are not fucked but if they were fucked I don't think I could piss the water and sweat some of it out within 24-48 hours. My legs get watery as well but even all that water I piss out within 24-48 hours and I'm back with way better conditioning it's seriously amazing how quick my conditioning changes after I stop using the oxys and switch to subutex I usually detox for a day or two before i switch to subutex otherwise it dosn't work right.

fuck i'll get off these painkillers one day even though I need them.I'm hoping when I finally get off them my kidneys are not fucked. I can't get more then 2 weeks worth of subutex or I'd just use those the whole month. It sucks because I really need the pain meds after my car accident. I have a fracture in my T-12 from the wreck and also have several disc herniation I found out about when I got my MRi but those were not from the wereck just old injurys from lifting tooheavy when I was young.  when I'm off the painkillers I'm just miserable. I don"t think I could even train if i wasn't on my oxys or the subutex.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2014, 07:44:07 AM »
Why on earth would you want to iv it. there are going to be no benefits at all. all that will happen is that it will get in your system quicker.

ive never heard of any bodybuilder in the UK any of us doing this is this a US thing?