Author Topic: FUCK OSCAR PISTORIUS  (Read 6852 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
FUCK OSCAR PISTORIUS
« on: September 12, 2014, 09:07:49 AM »
That is all.  :-X
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: FUCK OSCAR PISTORIUS
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 09:18:37 AM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 09:25:40 AM »
Last night I woke up and heard a strange noise in my house. I grabbed a 9mm.  The bathroom door was closed and locked so I fired five shots through the door.  Then I went back to bed.
a

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 09:29:07 AM »
What a joke this whole trial has been!  SA version of the OJ trial.

JOHANNESBURG — A South African judge on Friday convicted athlete Oscar Pistorius of "culpable homicide" in the death of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.

A conviction of culpable homicide, the term for manslaughter in South Africa, carries a maximum 15-year prison sentence. Pistorius had already been cleared of murdering Steenkamp.

Pistorius has been granted bail and will return to court on Oct.13 to find out whether he will be imprisoned and, if so, for how long.

A day earlier, Judge Thokozile Masipa said state prosecutors had failed to prove Pistorius, 27, was guilty of premeditated or second-degree murder.

However, Masipa found the actions by Pistorius — an Olympic and Paralympic athlete known as the Blade Runner for his use of specially designed prosthetic legs — to be "negligent."

Reading a lengthy explanation of the evidence and charges, Masipa told the court Thursday that she found Pistorius "acted too hastily and used excessive force" when he fired four times into the door of a toilet stall in his apartment, killing Steenkamp, 29, on Valentine's Day in 2013.

Masipa's decision to acquit Pistorius of murder was met with criticism from South Africans.

"Culpable homicide is not enough. The life lost doesn't get justice," said entrepreneur Nzolo ezee bidla, 25, on Friday, as he sat glued to the TV in a Johannesburg bar.

Pistorius was also convicted on one of three unrelated firearm charges.

The judge ruled that the athlete was guilty of unlawfully firing a gun in a public place when a friend's pistol he was handling discharged under a table in a restaurant in Johannesburg in early 2013 — weeks before Steenkamp's killing.

Pistorius was acquitted on two other gun charges, including a count of firing a gun in public and a count of illegal possession of ammunition in the Pretoria home where he killed Steenkamp.

Pistorius, who stood calmly with his hands folded in front of him as Masipa delivered her final verdict Friday, had denied the prosecution's claims that he had deliberately shot Steennkamp in the early hours of Feb. 14 last year.

Prosecutors accused Pistorius of intentionally killing her by firing through the door of the stall where, they alleged, she had taken refuge following an argument.

Pistorius claimed he thought Steenkamp was in bed and that he accidentally shot her through the bathroom door, mistakenly believing there was an intruder in his home.

As the track star prepared to spend a month waiting for sentencing, some South Africans said he has already suffered enough.

"I think they must forgive him," said bartender Thato nailane, 25. "He is suffering emotionally. A light sentence would be better. He suffered for (6 months) being on trial."

Mannie Witz, a criminal defense attorney in Johannesburg, said state prosecutors could lodge an appeal but that the Pistorius defense team is unlikely to do so.

"There is still a long way to go," he said, adding he doubted Pistorius would get the full jail term.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 09:47:36 AM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 09:50:06 AM »
Imagine if his story were true? Brutal heartbreak.
A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2014, 09:50:45 AM »
Fucking scumbag. Never like the guy, even when he was popular. Always struck me as a insecure asshole.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 09:54:36 AM »
Last night I woke up and heard a strange noise in my house. I grabbed a 9mm.  The bathroom door was closed and locked so I fired five shots through the door.  Then I went back to bed.
;D
Shameful decision, as always famous people are treated with white gloves...

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 10:03:32 AM »
How hard is it to realize someone is in the same bed with you? Like he wouldn't check or at least tap her on the side or shake her up?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 10:10:47 AM »
Damn , is Queenvissy. OK ?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 12:41:39 PM »
Damn , is Queenvissy. OK ?

;D. Haha!   He/she/it is OK.  Luckily I'm a poor shot.
a

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 03:24:41 PM »
;D. Haha!   He/she/it is OK.  Luckily I'm a poor shot.
Thanks God  ;D

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 03:36:36 PM »
Best performance by a leading murderer!

Bah!  Doom disapproves.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 05:09:53 PM »
FUCK YOU!  OSCAR is a BOSS!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 05:18:18 PM »

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 06:21:34 PM »
He's a liar.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 07:29:52 PM »
Garbage wrapped in skin

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 07:43:13 PM »
He should be executed for killing such a fine sperm receptacle.

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 08:19:31 PM »
A bunch of damn haters hating on a man with robot legs. You should all be ashamed!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 08:22:07 PM »
That is all.  :-X

White knight post reported ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 10:21:08 PM »
White knight post reported ;)
C'mon now, there is a difference between a man fending of an hysterical attacking woman and a man shooting his girlfriend in a blind rage while she cowers petrified locked in the toilet.
V

NightTrain

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 10:25:31 PM »

BulletSpeed.This Shit happens every night in the HewbrewGhettos.

Did you have a good night of sleep after that?

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 02:20:24 AM »
Fuck culpable homicide, he should have been given the number 2 murder charge.

Common-law murder

Unlawfully intended to kill in the heat of the moment but without "malice aforethought".

This could have covered either shooting at the door intending to kill, or knowing someone might be killed and still firing a gun.

This would also apply if he had intended to kill an intruder but had instead killed his girlfriend.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 04:10:00 AM »
So a robber broke into the house to use his bathroom?
 The world is a fcuked up place unfair if he wasn't rich and famous he would have been in jail long ago eating porridge. Then again if he wasn't rich and famous that supermodel would not be dating him so....
choice is an illusion

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 07:30:20 AM »
Pistorius's next battle to avoid notorious C-Max jail

By Ed Cropley

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - After his conviction on Friday for the negligent killing of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine's Day last year, Olympic track star Oscar Pistorius's next battle will be to stay outside the walls of the notorious Pretoria Central Prison, or C-Max.

The prison, a forbidding brick and steel edifice with a reputation as the toughest in South Africa, is just a stone's throw from the High Court where Pistorius's six-month trial ended with not guilty verdicts on murder charges that carried certain jail terms.

His conviction for culpable homicide attracts a maximum 15-year sentence but there is no minimum, and his defence team will argue that a man with no previous convictions should not end up in C-Max, where dozens of political dissidents were detained and executed by the white-minority regime that ran South Africa until 1994.

South Africa abolished the death penalty shortly after Nelson Mandela became its first black president, and the gallows and its execution wing - dubbed "The Pot" - are now a museum to the atrocities of apartheid.

But the prison's reputation remains undimmed as the worst place in the land - the permanent, overcrowded home of armed robbers, rapists and murderers, plagued by gang violence and mental and physical abuse.

"When you arrive, the big gangs make their move on you. They have knives and razor blades. Some even carry guns," said Serge Christiano, an Angolan who spent time in C-Max during seven years awaiting trial for attempted murder and armed robbery.

"When new people come in, guys will offer them a cup of tea with a sleeping tablet in it. When they pass out, they get raped," added Christiano, who was eventually released without charge.

Pedestrians walking past C-Max's gates late at night often hear the anguished cries of inmates.

"C-Max is the worst," said Farouk Meyer, a South African released in February after serving 15 years - five of them in C-Max - for a double-murder he says to this day was self-defence.

SEVENTY TO A CELL

For 23 hours a day, prisoners are kept 70 or more to a cell designed for 35, with those unable to get a bed sleeping on the floor. Whenever they leave the cell, even for a shower or to receive a visit, they are cuffed by the wrists and ankles.

Fittingly for the 'new' South Africa, nobody gets special treatment - which would be a daunting prospect for the 27-year-old Pistorius, whose life before Steenkamp's shooting has been revealed as a decadent world of fast cars, ritzy parties and glamorous women populated almost exclusively by whites.

"A lot of guys lose it. Either you lose it or you become stronger," added Meyer, who said he kept his head straight by studying law in an attempt to get his conviction overturned.

The Department for Correctional Services declined to comment.

If C-Max represents the toughest of the tough, other prisons in Africa's most advanced economy are far from soft.

Last year, the government stepped in and took over the running of the 3,000-inmate Mangaung maximum security prison from the British security firm G4S after reports of warders torturing prisoners with electric shocks - something the firm denied.

According to the International Centre for Prison Studies, a branch of Britain's University of Essex, South Africa's prison overcrowding is average by international standards at 128 percent - higher than in France, but lower than Greece.

But an inspection report submitted to parliament last year deplored the level of prison violence and said organised gangs and overcrowding were both substantially to blame.

Speculation has swirled about whether Pistorius's status as a double amputee would allow him to secure privileged treatment, separate from the majority of 'ordinary' prisoners.

NO SPECIAL TREATMENT

However, having spent much of his professional life fighting to compete as an able-bodied athlete, as he did in the 2012 London Olympics, where he reached the semi-final of the men's 400 metres, it would be quite a reversal to argue for special treatment if he were to find himself behind bars.

The Department for Correctional Services did not answer questions about disabled prisoner policies, but Therina Wentzel, head of the National Council for Persons with Physical Disabilities of South Africa, said things had improved dramatically since the 1980s, when a prison term for a disabled person could amount to a death sentence.

She said that while the basic philosophy was to treat all prisoners the same wherever possible, authorities had a large amount of discretion: "It really depends on the circumstances, on the individual."

After a high-profile trial, the African National Congress government would be keen to avoid any suggestion that Pistorius might receive rich man's - let alone white man's - treatment.

This is especially true after public anger this year at the release on parole of the 'Waterkloof Four', four young white men from Pretoria who were sentenced in 2005 to 12 years in jail for murdering a homeless man.

Shortly after they walked free, dressed in designer clothes and waving cheerily to reporters, cellphone video emerged of two of the group enjoying a pre-release party, complete with expensive whisky, in their cells.

The pair were promptly re-arrested, and the prisons minister at the time, Sibusiso Ndebele, said the authorities would not tolerate "anarchy" behind bars, rejecting the widespread belief that wealthy whites in particular can still buy a cushy ride.

(Additional reporting by Peroshni Govender; Editing by Kevin Liffey and Will Waterman)