Author Topic: Grge Zimmerman in trouble after Road Rage incident "he threatened to kill me"  (Read 1593 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/police-george-zimmerman-named-in-fla-road-rage-incident

ORLANDO (CBSMiami/AP) — The man acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed Miami Gardens teen Trayvon Martin may be in trouble with the law again.

Police say a driver has reported that George Zimmerman threatened to kill him after a confrontation on the road.

Police are investigating two reports involving the driver and 30-year-old Zimmerman, who was acquitted in 2013 of a second-degree murder charge for shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.

Police say that on Tuesday, the man called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, “Why are you pointing a finger at me?”

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett says the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man says Zimmerman asked, “Do you know who I am?” and threatened to kill him.

Two days later, the man says he saw Zimmerman in his truck outside his work. He called police but declined to press charges. His name hasn’t been released.

Lake Mary police had two previous encounters with Zimmerman last year, once when his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, told police he had threatened her and her father. She later declined to press charges.

In a second incident, Zimmerman was arrested and accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend, who later changed her story and dropped charges.

(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/09/12/police-george-zimmerman-named-in-fla-road-rage-incident

ORLANDO (CBSMiami/AP) — The man acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed Miami Gardens teen Trayvon Martin may be in trouble with the law again.

Police say a driver has reported that George Zimmerman threatened to kill him after a confrontation on the road.

Police are investigating two reports involving the driver and 30-year-old Zimmerman, who was acquitted in 2013 of a second-degree murder charge for shooting unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin.

Police say that on Tuesday, the man called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, “Why are you pointing a finger at me?”

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett says the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man says Zimmerman asked, “Do you know who I am?” and threatened to kill him.
Two days later, the man says he saw Zimmerman in his truck outside his work. He called police but declined to press charges. His name hasn’t been released.

Lake Mary police had two previous encounters with Zimmerman last year, once when his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, told police he had threatened her and her father. She later declined to press charges.

In a second incident, Zimmerman was arrested and accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend, who later changed her story and dropped charges.

(TM and © Copyright 2014 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2014 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Most of us knew it.  The dude is just built to get into trouble.

Insecure, angry, violent and unable to control his violent urges.  And he doesn't respect the law.  He wants to be in control so badly.

Over and over, it's going to keep happening.   All the idiots that put this obama-voting, woman-beating, cop-beating, binge drinking fool on a pedestal... yikes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Third time someone accused him of something and then declined to press charges.  WTF?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Third time someone accused him of something and then declined to press charges.  WTF?

Zimmerman has mastered the counter-sue technique, remember?

used his woman as a punching bag, and counter-claimed.  didn't it happen again with the old man when zimm smashed his own ipad to destroy whatever she filmed on it? 

"Don't you know who I am" was probably followed with "my dad is a judge and my lawyer will do this and that", etc.   Zimm never laid a finger on dude, so why waste the time "pressing charges" and spend hours in court to maybe get a "butthurt punitive" award, which you won't see until years after he pays off whatever civil suits he has going from wasting a punk-ahole teenager he chased for 2 blocks with a 9mm. 

Dude probably just wanted the crazy ass idiot to leave him alone.  Why face him in court over and over, for nothing?  Zimm is a violent psycho, and nobody here can deny it and call him the hero anymore.  He's a dick, and he will kill someone, someday.  Things are still good now, there are still millions of idiots out there with 80 IQ and ten palin t-shirts who think Zimm's been framed once again lol.  But give it a few more years, as people grow up and abandon his reckless nature.  He'll be in a bad spot years down the road.  It'll be another killing, followed with a quick clean-up, lawyering up, and another trial where he plays the victim.  Sorry, but the cop, the woman, trayvon, the woman/her dad, and now some dude in traffic... the one common factor is GZ, and most with a brain realize he's the problem now.

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Damn "Liberal Media" won' t leave poor George alone.

bears

• Getbig IV
Zimmerman has mastered the counter-sue technique, remember?

used his woman as a punching bag, and counter-claimed.  didn't it happen again with the old man when zimm smashed his own ipad to destroy whatever she filmed on it? 

"Don't you know who I am" was probably followed with "my dad is a judge and my lawyer will do this and that", etc.   Zimm never laid a finger on dude, so why waste the time "pressing charges" and spend hours in court to maybe get a "butthurt punitive" award, which you won't see until years after he pays off whatever civil suits he has going from wasting a punk-ahole teenager he chased for 2 blocks with a 9mm. 

Dude probably just wanted the crazy ass idiot to leave him alone.  Why face him in court over and over, for nothing?  Zimm is a violent psycho, and nobody here can deny it and call him the hero anymore.  He's a dick, and he will kill someone, someday.  Things are still good now, there are still millions of idiots out there with 80 IQ and ten palin t-shirts who think Zimm's been framed once again lol.  But give it a few more years, as people grow up and abandon his reckless nature.  He'll be in a bad spot years down the road.  It'll be another killing, followed with a quick clean-up, lawyering up, and another trial where he plays the victim.  Sorry, but the cop, the woman, trayvon, the woman/her dad, and now some dude in traffic... the one common factor is GZ, and most with a brain realize he's the problem now.

yup.  to all of this.  me being the ultimate skeptic though sometimes I wonder if these people are just assholes who fuck with him knowing that there's no way they'll be looked upon as the bad guy.  I mean its fucking George Zimmerman.  You can pretty much do whatever you want to him as long as no one is recording anything and get away with it by pointing the finger at him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yup.  to all of this.  me being the ultimate skeptic though sometimes I wonder if these people are just assholes who fuck with him knowing that there's no way they'll be looked upon as the bad guy.  I mean its fucking George Zimmerman.  You can pretty much do whatever you want to him as long as no one is recording anything and get away with it by pointing the finger at him.

not only will he get away with it legally - But he'll have idiots defending him like he's some modern day John Wayne. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
My 1st thought as well,.... surely there is people that took it personally that he walked, that would have no problem calling in a fake complaint to try and 'bring him to justice'.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
My 1st thought as well,.... surely there is people that took it personally that he walked, that would have no problem calling in a fake complaint to try and 'bring him to justice'.

Ehhhhh   there are only so many "incidents" before we realize it's not a vast left wing conspiracy.

I remember some getbiggers claiming 12 separate women all framed herman cain lol.   Then he later admitted fcking around...

Plus the dude tours KelTec factory where they built the gun he killed a kid with?  I mean, that kind of immaturity and lack of judgment and overall spiteful "I got away with it..."