Author Topic: The Man with the Exploding Arms: GV  (Read 53134 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: The Man with the Exploding Arms: GV
« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2006, 12:36:29 PM »
Just to review, you think an out of control drug abuser like Michalik who states the obvious after decades of serious abuse is profound?

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: The Man with the Exploding Arms: GV
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »
All I can say is that takes balls to do.  Brains are another topic, but I'll bet more people on here secretly wish they had the nuts to be nuts.

the only way i could possibly do anything remotely that stupid is if i had Aids and was going to die very soon..But before i would do anything remotely close to what this guy did, i would rob banks and give to the poor, shoot synthol in my cock just for the f**k of it and then when i was getting really sick i would board up my place and never see anyone again. Then maybe do what he did just for the f ck of it...

What i would like to see him do now is shoot the shit straight down into the top of his head with a 10 gauge 6 inch needle until his head exploded...Then i would like to see another show about him title "the man with a exploding head"....I would pay money to see him go out that way...So Greg if your reading...think about it....Everyone dies sometimes right...and like you say, you should have died 100 times over right....so shoot the synthol straight into your head...or better yet...forget the synthol(because it wasn't that right) and shoot 50ccs of EQ every day until you get the effect for the new TV program i listed above...You can go out a TV star and once again blame it on steroids ;)