Author Topic: Lean mass after cutting  (Read 10155 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Lean mass after cutting
« on: September 13, 2014, 06:35:05 AM »
I finished my cutting cycle right now. 350mg Test P + 350mg Tren A, 8 weeks. Right now i want to go straight to bulking time ( lean mass as possible ) :-) After 5-6 weeks on Tren all sides go away and i m feel amazing. Only one is sweating :-) I think about stay with Tren for better nutrition partioning, strenght, regeneration etc. You know... a lot of benefits from Tren, i can't afford GH. I think about something like that:

Test C 500mg week
Deca 400mg week
Tren A 175mg week

For about ~14-16 weeks.

Training split ( body part every 5 days ):

Mon. Legs
Tue. Chest + Biceps
Wed. OFF ( Cardio )
Thu. Back + Traps
Fri. Shoulder + Triceps
Sat. Repeat training from Monday
Sun. OFF ( Cardio )

Diet will be like a lot of proteins and carbs with few amount of fats.

What do You think?

My pics after cutting time:

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: Lean mass after cutting
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 05:36:17 PM »
I finished my cutting cycle right now. 350mg Test P + 350mg Tren A, 8 weeks. Right now i want to go straight to bulking time ( lean mass as possible ) :-) After 5-6 weeks on Tren all sides go away and i m feel amazing. Only one is sweating :-) I think about stay with Tren for better nutrition partioning, strenght, regeneration etc. You know... a lot of benefits from Tren, i can't afford GH. I think about something like that:

Test C 500mg week
Deca 400mg week
Tren A 175mg week

For about ~14-16 weeks.

Training split ( body part every 5 days ):

Mon. Legs
Tue. Chest + Biceps
Wed. OFF ( Cardio )
Thu. Back + Traps
Fri. Shoulder + Triceps
Sat. Repeat training from Monday
Sun. OFF ( Cardio )

Diet will be like a lot of proteins and carbs with few amount of fats.

What do You think?

My pics after cutting time:

I think you should focus a lot on upper chest

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 09:20:46 PM »
Looks like a sufficient plan to me, great condition to start a bulk with. I'd pound the calories and do a lot of high volume at your heaviest possible weights with good form to get quality gains.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 03:17:50 AM »
Thanks.

Any problems with running 2x 19-nor ( deca + tren ). I have cabaser in hand of course. Does anyone try Tren + Deca/NPP?

And what about 350mg Test Prop instead 500mg Cyp? I will run Tren Ace so no problem with pinning eod.

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 04:09:22 AM »
Thanks.

Any problems with running 2x 19-nor ( deca + tren ). I have cabaser in hand of course. Does anyone try Tren + Deca/NPP?

And what about 350mg Test Prop instead 500mg Cyp? I will run Tren Ace so no problem with pinning eod.

You might read online not to run both 19nors, but having actually done it I get good results. The caber should yield any prolactin issues.

I say replacing the deca with NPP will give you more quality gains and it works great with prop

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 08:14:00 AM »
I dunno if its just the lighting, but your nipple looks a but puffy?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 08:35:08 AM »
Maybe lighting... I don't have any lump under nipple or something like that and i think my nipples looks like normal in real  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 04:43:17 PM »
Thanks.

Nothing wrong with running two nors. Caber doesn't always work as planned though. Sometimes only solution is surgery just FYI.

Sometimes people like the shorter esters better because they are lighter and you are getting more drug which most people don't realize. Either way once blood levels are maxed 500 mgs of straight test is 500 mgs no matter where it comes from. Same goes for deca and the others.

I would go nuts on food. I would slowly raise up cals and once you start laying down fat just level out or maybe even drop back slightly.

I think the tren dose is too low. I would do 50 mg daily or even 75 EOD. If using long acting deca and test I would pin twice a week.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 07:00:27 PM »
Nothing wrong with running two nors. Caber doesn't always work as planned though. Sometimes only solution is surgery just FYI.

Sometimes people like the shorter esters better because they are lighter and you are getting more drug which most people don't realize. Either way once blood levels are maxed 500 mgs of straight test is 500 mgs no matter where it comes from. Same goes for deca and the others.

I would go nuts on food. I would slowly raise up cals and once you start laying down fat just level out or maybe even drop back slightly.

I think the tren dose is too low. I would do 50 mg daily or even 75 EOD. If using long acting deca and test I would pin twice a week.

Thanks Jim for answer!

500 Test Prop dose will be go od too? Do You think any AI with this dosage? I know that some Water retention is essential while muscle mass adding time.

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 09:26:23 PM »
You look great, perfect position to start a bulk. There's isn't a problem with running two 19-Nors...unless you are prolactin prone. I don't think nothing builds muscle mass like dbol..

If it were me I would play around with the test dosages and add in a low/descent dose of dbol and stay on for a while. But I don't know your goals, this is only my opinion :) hope all goes well.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 11:07:15 AM »
Thanks Jim for answer!

500 Test Prop dose will be go od too? Do You think any AI with this dosage? I know that some Water retention is essential while muscle mass adding time.

I never do AI unless needed. With what I see I would do letro at half dose eod for now and keep an eye on things, but again only if you feel things are acting up. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 11:08:39 AM »
Thanks Jim for answer!

Prop at 500 weekly? Yeah prop split things up EOD with that dose.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 11:25:00 AM »
I don't think running test that high will give you results as if you ran test at around 300/week and tren at around 500-700/week. Running Prop at 50MG ED and Tren Ace at 75-100MG ED was the best cycle I've ever done. Crazy strength, vascularity, fullness, and size.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 12:24:58 PM »
I don't think running test that high will give you results as if you ran test at around 300/week and tren at around 500-700/week. Running Prop at 50MG ED and Tren Ace at 75-100MG ED was the best cycle I've ever done. Crazy strength, vascularity, fullness, and size.

I think it will be too long on that doses of Tren. I'm planning run this bulking time for long time, maybe even 16-24 weeks.

I never do AI unless needed. With what I see I would do letro at half dose eod for now and keep an eye on things, but again only if you feel things are acting up.  

Right now i'm not bloated and i don't have gyno symptoms. My libido is in good condition too ( cabaser 0,5mg e4d ) :-)

I'm only worried about water retention after time... but i red and heard for a lot of BBrs that in "off-season" retention is essential for building muscles and a lot of Pro BBrs stay with moon face and bloat when they are in their bulking time. And estrogen is need. I heard that a lot of people is overdoing with AIs dosages.

Prop at 500 weekly? Yeah prop split things up EOD with that dose.

500mg Test Prop = 500mg Test Cyp/Enan? :-)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 01:22:48 PM »
I think it will be too long on that doses of Tren. I'm planning run this bulking time for long time, maybe even 16-24 weeks.

Right now i'm not bloated and i don't have gyno symptoms. My libido is in good condition too ( cabaser 0,5mg e4d ) :-)

I'm only worried about water retention after time... but i red and heard for a lot of BBrs that in "off-season" retention is essential for building muscles and a lot of Pro BBrs stay with moon face and bloat when they are in their bulking time. And estrogen is need. I heard that a lot of people is overdoing with AIs dosages.

500mg Test Prop = 500mg Test Cyp/Enan? :-)

The thing is, if you wanna stay big and keep growing, you never come off. But anyways, you don't have to run the tren for that long, you can start running in the 2nd week and run it for 8 weeks and then continue with all your other gear.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 01:26:14 PM »
u look real jacked

ur abs are split like cedric mc millan

interesting

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 02:19:52 PM »
500mg prop = 500mg cyp enan^ the prop ester I believe is lighter if u want 2 split hairs then prop = more test. Thats my under standing u can look up the science and numbers..... dont remember how significant it is

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 10:49:55 PM »
So...

600mg Test E ( 175mg eod ) or 525mg Test P ( 150mg eod )
425mg Deca ( 125mg eod )
250mg Tren A ( 75mg eod )
Cabaser 0,5mg e4d
Arimidex 0,5mg eod ( or don't start with it when i don't have gyno etc.? )

When BF% will be stay in good position i want to continue it even to 24 or more weeks :-)

21 Years Old I'm. Btw, i started from that:

Anything else to change in my plans?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 05:59:12 AM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy transformation

shit son

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 06:02:52 AM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy transformation

shit son

Word.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2014, 09:50:48 AM »
Yes badass transformation....^^^ ide go test e and tren e with the deca u plan on going 20+weeks fuck all that pinning gets old pin twice a week

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2014, 02:04:41 PM »
how many years between the pics? looking great!

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2014, 12:33:06 AM »
1,5-2 years.

And thanks for commend  :) :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2014, 08:31:04 AM »

my advise.

300mg enanthate/ 300mg tren ace.

up your cals. grow lean. dont bulk.

increase your workload. get your body used to hitting everything 3x a week.

with the increase in cals, and the increase in workload you wont need to increase your dose.

its a goddamn shame when the first thing people want to do is increase drug intake, before paying attention to the other two.

this will give you lean tissue, and room to push the throttle mg wise down the road cause your nowhere close to needing to open it up yet. fuck you might never have to. you have an excellent build and i would be very hesitant to put on a lot more tissue. it depends on the look you want, if you want to pull broads, then keep what your doing and the look you have, just add the clay to it here and there to complete it. if you want the attention from other guys, then get as huge as you can.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2014, 09:06:49 AM »

my advise.

300mg enanthate/ 300mg tren ace.

up your cals. grow lean. dont bulk.

increase your workload. get your body used to hitting everything 3x a week.

with the increase in cals, and the increase in workload you wont need to increase your dose.

its a goddamn shame when the first thing people want to do is increase drug intake, before paying attention to the other two.

this will give you lean tissue, and room to push the throttle mg wise down the road cause your nowhere close to needing to open it up yet. fuck you might never have to. you have an excellent build and i would be very hesitant to put on a lot more tissue. it depends on the look you want, if you want to pull broads, then keep what your doing and the look you have, just add the clay to it here and there to complete it. if you want the attention from other guys, then get as huge as you can.
i believe that

a little size already gets you guys attention (because bodybuild and know how  hard it is)

but truly huge size gets everyone attention

also the chicks who are oblivious to the bb game and dont notice anybody with under 20" arms