Author Topic: Sleazeball Republican Posts Bizzare Rambling Story About His WHORE On Facebook  (Read 9245 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Is he a jew?

why

are you going to tell me that portion of the "word of god" only applies to Jews?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
you gotta love the morons who fail to understand that the central idea behind christianity is that all people are sinners and salvation is obtained through God.

what are my options again......accept jesus as my saviour or suffer eternal damnation?

any other choices?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
what are my options again......accept jesus as my saviour or suffer eternal damnation?

any other choices?
why quote my post if you dont even address it?

hahaha run along now straw

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
why quote my post if you dont even address it?

hahaha run along now straw

address what?

those are your personal beliefs

if you want to believe you're a sinner and all that other shit then go right ahead

the fact remains that the book that christians believe is the word of their god has a death penalty for adultery

let me take a page out of your book and point out that you never addresses that

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
you gotta love the morons who fail to understand that the central idea behind christianity is that all people are sinners and salvation is obtained through God.

The central idea is to live your life based on a fairy tale viewpoints of an ancient book written by uneducated scared men who didn't know how the world worked.  Only to get a reward after you die which - due to death conveniently stopping you from telling everyone how great/shitty/nonexistent that said reward is, you believe you are going to sprout wings and go sit on clouds for eternity.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
why

are you going to tell me that portion of the "word of god" only applies to Jews?

Well I guess its pointless since you don't understand the difference between the torah (old testament) and the new testament. But please continue with your nonsense
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Well I guess its pointless since you don't understand the difference between the torah (old testament) and the new testament. But please continue with your nonsense

you're going to tell me that the new testament has different prescriptions for adultery and other so called "sins" ("sins" of course being totally subjective)

that's fine

we can ignore the old testament then or does it only still apply if you're a jew?

Kazan

• Getbig V
you're going to tell me that the new testament has different prescriptions for adultery and other so called "sins" ("sins" of course being totally subjective)

that's fine

we can ignore the old testament then or does it only still apply if you're a jew?

The old testament is the covenant between God and the Israelite's, where the new testament is the covenant between God and those who accept Christ.  So yes they are totally different.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The old testament is the covenant between God and the Israelite's, where the new testament is the covenant between God and those who accept Christ.  So yes they are totally different.

so are all the same things still "sins" but just the penalties have changed or if it's not mentioned in the New Testament then it's off the "sin" list?

btw - why not just exclude the Old Testament from the bible all together if it only applies to jews?

Kazan

• Getbig V
so are all the same things still "sins" but just the penalties have changed or if it's not mentioned in the New Testament then it's off the "sin" list?

btw - why not just exclude the Old Testament from the bible all together if it only applies to jews?

Sins are still sins, but Christ takes the burden of them for Christians, the old testament is used as the proof that Jesus is the Christ.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Sins are still sins, but Christ takes the burden of them for Christians, the old testament is used as the proof that Jesus is the Christ.

so when you work on the Sabbath you are sinning?

same goes for wearing a piece of clothing made of linen and woollen or eating shellfish or getting a tattoo or shaving your beard, etc...?

all still sins except Jesus takes the burden?  What does that mean that he takes the burden anyway.

does he also take the burden for homosexuality and adultery.  I assume so.   

I don't understand how the old testament proved that jesus is christ?

can you explain that

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

same goes for wearing a piece of clothing made of linen and woollen or eating shellfish or getting a tattoo or shaving your beard, etc...?

all still sins except Jesus takes the burden?  What does that mean that he takes the burden anyway.

can you explain that

That question is the bane of all religions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I'm being serious

I'd like to know the answers to those questions

tonymctones

• Getbig V
The central idea is to live your life based on a fairy tale viewpoints of an ancient book written by uneducated scared men who didn't know how the world worked.  Only to get a reward after you die which - due to death conveniently stopping you from telling everyone how great/shitty/nonexistent that said reward is, you believe you are going to sprout wings and go sit on clouds for eternity.
I dont know what happens when you die, neither do you. Fact is I admit it openly and you condemn others for their beliefs b/c you feel superior.

Typical libtard

Kazan

• Getbig V

can you explain that

The laws of the old testament apply to Jews, no one else

Christ is the intermediary between God and man, Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice for man.

The point being that if you are truly repentant for bad things you have done you are forgiven.

The old testament predicts the coming of Christ, that is why it is included.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V

Why?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The laws of the old testament apply to Jews, no one else

Christ is the intermediary between God and man, Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice for man.

The point being that if you are truly repentant for bad things you have done you are forgiven.

The old testament predicts the coming of Christ, that is why it is included.

are the laws of the old testament different from the various sins listed in the old testament.  I'm not sure of the difference?

doesn't the old testament have many different prophecies about the future.  How does that prove something?
wasn't the bible predicting the return of jesus and the end times to occur soon after his death?

btw - I'm sure that parts of it were written "bc" but of course we know it was translated/mistranslated, redacted, etc.. thousands of times after jesus died so I'm just not follow the "proof of christ" part but I guess one has to fill in those parts with faith (at least I assume that to be the case)

edit:  aren't many of the old testament prophecies somehow claimed to be validated by books of the new testament written years after his death. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
I dont know what happens when you die, neither do you. Fact is I admit it openly and you condemn others for their beliefs b/c you feel superior.

Typical libtard

No.  I don't condemn anyone for anything.  I point out the irony that their "God" doesn't reward or punish them until after death.  A time when there is no way anyone can come back and report what happens and how they were rewarded or punished.  The notion that you float up to sit on the clouds is beyond common sense.  What kind of paradise is it for Grandma to spend eternity with crippled hands, bad hearing, and a face full of wrinkles? Oh wait... she might not be that way huh?  She may be a young woman again.  Of course, then all her grand kids will never recognize her.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Why?

Because religion calls for blind devotion, suspension of common sense, and acceptance of contradictions without offering any explanation or evidence.

Kazan

• Getbig V
Because religion calls for blind devotion, suspension of common sense, and acceptance of contradictions without offering any explanation or evidence.

No it doesn't, only the weak minded never question anything
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
No it doesn't, only the weak minded never question anything

Yes it does.  You can't question anything.  You can't apply common sense to it's teachings.  You have to chalk up any contradictions or things you don't agree with at the risk of appearing to be a hypocrite as it is something that "was written down wrong" or "open to interpretation". 

Kazan

• Getbig V
Yes it does.  You can't question anything.  You can't apply common sense to it's teachings.  You have to chalk up any contradictions or things you don't agree with at the risk of appearing to be a hypocrite as it is something that "was written down wrong" or "open to interpretation". 

Whatever dude, you atheist types always seem to think you are some expert on religion
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Whatever dude, you atheist types always seem to think you are some expert on religion

There is no "whatever" to it.   Using the same logic and "rules" that apply to religion, one can argue that unicorns exist as well and it can't be proven false.