Author Topic: First time injection cycle with orals, thoughts??  (Read 1862 times)

HurleY

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
First time injection cycle with orals, thoughts??
« on: February 13, 2006, 03:40:23 AM »
Cycle with Deca-Durabolin and Dianabol   Deca-Durabolin         Dianabol               (mg/week)               (mg/day)
1     200                        10    
2     200                        15    
3     200                        20    
4     200                        20    
5     200                        15    
6     200                        10          Clomid      (mg/day)
7           100
8           50
9           50
This is going to be my first cycle where I inject. I was reading about cycles and this seems to be a good beginner cycle from what I gather. I have done 2 oral only cycles before, 1st was an all Winstrol, 2nd Dbol and Winstrol. I have 250 Dbol tabs left so thats why I'm going for a cycle with Dbol. I will be doing some Arimadex also. What are some of ur opions, I have read alot but want some other peoples real world opions.
Thanks

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: First time injection cycle with orals, thoughts??
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 09:09:33 AM »
I've very confused by reading this. I'm not sure what ammounts of what you're taking.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 12:05:54 PM »
Sorry bro, but this cycle is absolutely horrible  ???

Where and how did you come up with this?

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 12:08:39 PM »
This is not a good cycle bro.
Dosages are too low, and run Deca without test is a NO.
Also you do not use pyramid system of takeing AS's this is an old school.
Add Test to this cycle increase Deca to 400mg or run just test and D-bol.
But at first wait some more time educate yourself about AS's,...because I am not sure that you are really ready for the cycle.  8)

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 10:01:29 PM »
First injection cycle?

I'd go with test & deca if its your first...

500mg test - 12wks
300mg deca - 12wks

And since you have some dbol left over, maybe run that the first 4wks for a kicker! Don't forget pct aswell... But the program you got in mind, i agree with everyone else! Read up on the forum/threads...Knowledge is the key to everything!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 10:35:49 PM »
I'd rather see this guy get a handle on AAS use first, and then consider a cycle. At that point 500mg wk of test, that's it. No need for deca or any other compound. He would make good gains off the test only and it will help him see how he responds.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 05:20:26 AM »
In only the last 12 months have i been using injectables.Before this i was taking 3 Anadrol a day,50mg of Dianabol a day,50mg of Stanazol.I had a doctor doing my Bloodwork and told me when to get of them if my kidneys and liver levels were unsafe with this i added 1gram of Test a week and 1gram of Deca with Nova and hcg every other week.
I put on 45 pounds of pure muscle i know this is megadosing but while my doctor told me i was healthy i continued a bit of gyno on the right nipple was the only side effects.I have ran this cycle for 3 months and 6 months occasionally coming of the orals when the doctor told me to.
Anyone who has tried anadrol is the most potent and dangerous drug out there.
PS Using me as a Guinee pig he has been able to help some patients with Aids and the musclwasting disease that goes along with the treatment of those patients.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

BigIronMike25

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2006, 09:51:29 AM »
In only the last 12 months have i been using injectables.Before this i was taking 3 Anadrol a day,50mg of Dianabol a day,50mg of Stanazol.I had a doctor doing my Bloodwork and told me when to get of them if my kidneys and liver levels were unsafe with this i added 1gram of Test a week and 1gram of Deca with Nova and hcg every other week.
I put on 45 pounds of pure muscle i know this is megadosing but while my doctor told me i was healthy i continued a bit of gyno on the right nipple was the only side effects.I have ran this cycle for 3 months and 6 months occasionally coming of the orals when the doctor told me to.
Anyone who has tried anadrol is the most potent and dangerous drug out there.
PS Using me as a Guinee pig he has been able to help some patients with Aids and the musclwasting disease that goes along with the treatment of those patients.

thats awesome hendrix

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 01:19:43 AM »
Cycle with Deca-Durabolin and Dianabol   Deca-Durabolin         Dianabol               (mg/week)               (mg/day)
1     200                        10    
2     200                        15    
3     200                        20    
4     200                        20    
5     200                        15    
6     200                        10          Clomid      (mg/day)
7           100
8           50
9           50
This is going to be my first cycle where I inject. I was reading about cycles and this seems to be a good beginner cycle from what I gather. I have done 2 oral only cycles before, 1st was an all Winstrol, 2nd Dbol and Winstrol. I have 250 Dbol tabs left so thats why I'm going for a cycle with Dbol. I will be doing some Arimadex also. What are some of ur opions, I have read alot but want some other peoples real world opions.
Thanks

Deca + D-bol - Testosterone = Goodbye sex life.

I would advise you to run a simple Test cycle first, maybe add some D-bol the first four weeks.  That's as far as I would go as a newbie.

Did I read that right?  A six week cycle?   ::)

Also, you need to read a bit more.  Using Deca without Testosterone is a huge mistake, like chemical castration.

Read up and learn, or learn the hard way.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...