Author Topic: UFC Fight Night 51 - Arlovski vs Bigfoot  (Read 445907 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Arlokski vs Bigfoot
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 07:29:11 PM »
Nevermind, guys. Arlovski knocked out Silva in the 1st. Mods, delete this thread, please.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 11:20:48 PM »
Starting now

http://sportsbun.com/ufc-fight-night-51-bigfoot-vs-arlovski-2-live-streaming-online/

Me and Arlovski (NOT Arloski) from a few years back. I wasn't in shape that day ;-)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 11:29:22 PM »
Me and Arlovski (NOT Arloski) from a few years back. I wasn't in shape that day ;-)

you had high blood pressure i know the look from a mile away , would be a handsome dream date for some lucky guy if you laid off the heme-iron
A

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 08:03:53 AM »
Glad to see pitbull get a win / ko...

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 08:15:17 AM »
Always liked Arlovski, great kickboxer, great technique... Love to hear he knocked out Silva, who was probably somewhat clean...

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: UFC Fight Night 51 - Arlokski vs Bigfoot
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 08:22:45 AM »
Antonio Silva was fighting in his hometown for the first time in his MMA career a day before his 35th birthday, but former heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski spoiled the party in the first round at UFC Fight Night 51 on Sept. 13.

Quicker than "Bigfoot" since the first moments of the bout, Arlovski used his clean boxing to tag the Brazilian several times before sending him to the canvas with a right hook. He kept punishing Silva with punches, eventually knocking him out cold at the 2:59 mark.

"I definitely wanted to knock him out - nothing personal," Arlovski said after his eighthknockout victory under the UFC banner.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 08:34:24 AM »

Looking huge Big Dan.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 08:52:16 AM »
Always liked Arlovski, great kickboxer, great technique... Love to hear he knocked out Silva, who was probably somewhat clean...

Same here.  Besides his suspect chin Arlovskis main problem has been his mental toughness.
A

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 09:05:38 AM »
265 vs 242 lbs:

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 09:19:07 AM »
Same here.  Besides his suspect chin Arlovskis main problem has been his mental toughness.
Yes, at that level a suspect chin and up-down on confidence can make or break a fighter, even the most talented and technical of them... Easy recent example, Alistair Overeem...
265 vs 242 lbs:

Nice right hand bombing that overgrown chin...

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 09:59:41 AM »
Glad to see AA building up some confidence by taking out a guy who recently fought for the title. Heavy's is such a tossup. He could take Cain out in a quick exchange as well.

Hope they don't sacrifice him by throwing him in with someone like junior.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 10:56:32 AM »

Thanks for correcting my spelling, Big Dan. I was having a few drinks while watching UFC, so you will have to forgive me for transposing a "k" and a "v". My apologies, big guy.

By the way, you may want to call the police. Someone stole your chin.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 11:40:38 AM »

CLEAN???

You do know he pissed hot for winstrol and lost the UFC heavyweight belt back in the day.

Probably is clean now since he's 350 pounds of fat bloated shit though.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 11:45:09 AM »
CLEAN???

You do know he pissed hot for winstrol and lost the UFC heavyweight belt back in the day.

Was talking about Bigfoot, didn't he got caught recently for abusing TRT? Against Arlovski was probably cleaner than usual...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: UFC Fight Night 51 - Arlovski vs Bigfoot
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 01:07:30 PM »
Good to see the likeable Werewolf win some. Has been a LONG time since he was a big player. Such a great boxer.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2014, 01:10:19 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 08:01:35 AM »
Was talking about Bigfoot, didn't he got caught recently for abusing TRT? Against Arlovski was probably cleaner than usual...

This isn't well know but people who have acromegaly often don't produce a large amount of testosterone.   Its not uncommon for these individuals not to enter puberty without hormone therapy.  As big as they are their body is quite weak because of bone malformation.  I imagine Silva's performance in the octagon would suffer without TRT.
A

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 08:22:59 AM »
Here's andre working hard back in 08/09. We used to do his strength and conditioning and he was always very nice and humble.  I couldn't be happier to see him back on top!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2014, 11:08:54 AM »
CLEAN???

Antonio never had the UFC HW-belt.

g.m

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2014, 12:07:56 PM »
Antonio never had the UFC HW-belt.
.....................................................................he must be confused with the former champ who pissed hot Tim Sylvia

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2014, 12:57:28 PM »
to be honest i think arlovski got some of the best over all boxing in mma,much better than most hw,s in the ufc or any other org. its just that he gets wild sometimes when trying to go in for the kill when hes got a guy hurt and he gets caught, but when it comes to clean and sharp boxing skills hes in top 5 easy. he got the sampson curse,when he cut his hair he started getting nailed on the chin, he had a wildmans haircut and he was a beat back then even more
R

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2014, 03:16:24 PM »