Author Topic: Thoughts on Mayweather's cycle?  (Read 5763 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Thoughts on Mayweather's cycle?
« on: September 14, 2014, 02:24:20 AM »
Straight GH or more complex?

Looked like he'd added 10lbs of muscle compared to the first fight...

whitewidow

Re: Thoughts on Mayweather's cycle?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 02:41:38 AM »
Straight GH or more complex?

Looked like he'd added 10lbs of muscle compared to the first fight...

I'm pretty sure it's just old school depletion and soon as he makes weight he rehydrates and eats mcdonalds or fatburger that's mayweather for you. Mayweather in real life is a pussy when it comes to steroids and even using drugs. He might drink a little bit but the dude dosn't really party like people think. Mayweather is just a old school gymrat, he has spent hours in the gym since a littlle kid and as a teenager all the way up till 37 years old but he says he dosn;t train as much do to traveling. Mayweather is natural. he is just a master at going through the depletion and rehydrating phase. Like I said mayweather even diets on crap! He eats at fat burger and mcdonalds all the time!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 02:52:10 AM »
30 million $$$....

He's on something. No one leaves that to chance.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 05:30:07 AM »
30 million $$$....

He's on something. No one leaves that to chance.

I'd take that bet. if he was on anything it is prescribed so test cyp if anything but I doubt he even uses that. why don't you believe floyd isn't natural? Mayweather has always been in incredible shape.

Floyd also is always the one pushing drug testing although it's through wada. I would like to see mayweather test with vada. I'd be surprised if mayweather was on steroids of any kind and if he is they are prescribed. The thing is some steroids suck for endurance. Even drugs that get you cutt like tren and halo suck for endurance. halo is good for aggression but it's not a endurance drug and floyd dosn"t really need any endurance drugs the guy is  cardio maniac,plus floyd is known for having poor power punches, when was the last tiime he ever knocked anybody down? Years ago!

It's the mexican fighters that are usually on shit. I bet mayweather has used Test in the past or maybe even HGH in the past but he dosn't appear to be on them now. Floyd isn;t knocking people out! Floyd hasn't even knocked anybody down for many fights it's not like mayweather is very powerfull he is just real fast and has great defense. Mayweather actually is known as a weak puncher compared to alot of the other welterweight fighters. maidana hits way harder then floyd he just can't box for shit, shawn Porter might be taking some shit he hits pretty hard and almost killed paulie a few months ago when those 2 fought, kovalev might be taking some shit he hits crazy hard and drops everybody,same with triple G.

I wouldn't really bet cash but I would do a gentlemens bet and say floyd is natural but how will we ever know for sure? even if floyd failed a urine screen if it's not through vada and through the nevada sports commision we will not find out about it mayweather pays alot of money to vegas and brings in alot of money to vegas so vegas loves that guy they would never air he took a dirty test they would cover it up like they do in most sports with marketable athletes.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 06:00:43 AM »
he thing is some steroids suck for endurance. Even drugs that get you cutt like tren and halo suck for endurance. halo is good for aggression but it's not a endurance drug and floyd dosn"t really need any endurance drugs the guy is  cardio maniac

This, steroids as we know them suck for endurance sports.
More stimulant based and blood doping for endurance.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 08:10:53 AM »
Steroids as you know are amazing as far as recovery tho, you could train your self into the ground even in your late 30's and still be fresh..

I don't beleive he juiced tho....  Britains  future heavyweight champ Anthony Joshua probly has the best physique in boxing at the moment, id love to beleive he was clean

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 12:22:10 PM »
Steroids as you know are amazing as far as recovery tho, you could train your self into the ground even in your late 30's and still be fresh..

I don't beleive he juiced tho....  Britains  future heavyweight champ Anthony Joshua probly has the best physique in boxing at the moment, id love to beleive he was clean

I watched Josua last night and guy is a monster! Built like a fucking tank! Love to know what he is on.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 12:46:11 PM »
I watched Josua last night and guy is a monster! Built like a fucking tank! Love to know what he is on.

this guy looks enhanced. Like I was saying mayweather has been boxing as a pro since 18-19 years old and he was ripped and in shape back then actually the best floyd mayweather was maybe when he was early to mid 20's the guy was just incredibly fast and his defense was amazing,mayweather always came in condition and he wasn't juicing back then, if anything floyd has slowed down and his weight of course is naturally up. Mayweather dosn;t look enhanced he just has great genetics not this is a good example of a enhanced boxer or if you look at marquez when he knocked out pac-man he was definately enhanced not to mention he was working with herredia who is known for doping athletes. Floyd has never worked with a strength and conditioning coach and those are the guys who push the steroids so my guess is mayweather is natural and seriously just follows his hardwork and dedication modo. if mayweather was knocking everybody out I might have a diffrent view but he hasn;t knocked anybody even down in 3-5 years

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 01:13:33 PM »
this guy looks enhanced. Like I was saying mayweather has been boxing as a pro since 18-19 years old and he was ripped and in shape back then actually the best floyd mayweather was maybe when he was early to mid 20's the guy was just incredibly fast and his defense was amazing,mayweather always came in condition and he wasn't juicing back then, if anything floyd has slowed down and his weight of course is naturally up. Mayweather dosn;t look enhanced he just has great genetics not this is a good example of a enhanced boxer or if you look at marquez when he knocked out pac-man he was definately enhanced not to mention he was working with herredia who is known for doping athletes. Floyd has never worked with a strength and conditioning coach and those are the guys who push the steroids so my guess is mayweather is natural and seriously just follows his hardwork and dedication modo. if mayweather was knocking everybody out I might have a diffrent view but he hasn;t knocked anybody even down in 3-5 years

I agree with that. Mayweather has been training all his life literally since a kid and I just don't get the ped vibe off him either. Could be wrong but I don't think so. Anthony Josua however looks unbelievable, even more impressive in the flesh. I saw him at Wembley for the Froch-Groves rematch and the dude is so lean but massively muscular as well I have a hard time believing that is attainable naturally. Either he is on some serious shit or is actually another species from fucking Pluto or something!

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 03:00:03 AM »
I agree with that. Mayweather has been training all his life literally since a kid and I just don't get the ped vibe off him either. Could be wrong but I don't think so. Anthony Josua however looks unbelievable, even more impressive in the flesh. I saw him at Wembley for the Froch-Groves rematch and the dude is so lean but massively muscular as well I have a hard time believing that is attainable naturally. Either he is on some serious shit or is actually another species from fucking Pluto or something!

No he has that look marquez had when he marquez was training with herredia and knocked out manny that fight. Marquez was noticably on some shit. This Uk guy has the same look. he looks like he has 10 abs. I don't want to call the guy out as being dirty yet just because of the fact he is in his prime but he def looks like a amateur bodybuilder or a top physique competitor.

mayweather dosn't have those kind of pops this kid has not saying steroids even help that many fighters. I know alot of guys who were o juice who got beat by guys who were clean. the thing about this joshua kid from the Uk is his quads have teardrops wich is not really ever seen in a fighters physique. Anyway I can definately say without hesitation that mayweather is natural but this other kid is questionable. stick a picture of juan manuel Marquez right beside him when he was going into the 4th manny fight and they look very similar.

boxers are not suppose to lift weights or if they do it's very light weight. If a boxer lifts heavy weights it fucks up alot of things mainly it slows them down a bit and it also makes them tight in ceratin areas. Tim Bradley is another guy who is in remarkable shape and he cutts like 40-50 pounds every fight or some fights he has to cutt that much weight if he gets to big between fights but Tim bradley comes in some insane conditioning but it is all natural.

If you really knew how hard some of these guys work you would see why they look like this, bradley trains multiple times a day when he is in camp and he sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber. these athletes do some crazy shit. the only thing that looks somewhat suspect on this Uk kid is those teardrop quads so like i said i wouldn't want to excuse him of PED's yet reason being is some of these guys just train insane crazy!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 10:53:30 AM »
No he has that look marquez had when he marquez was training with herredia and knocked out manny that fight. Marquez was noticably on some shit. This Uk guy has the same look. he looks like he has 10 abs. I don't want to call the guy out as being dirty yet just because of the fact he is in his prime but he def looks like a amateur bodybuilder or a top physique competitor.

mayweather dosn't have those kind of pops this kid has not saying steroids even help that many fighters. I know alot of guys who were o juice who got beat by guys who were clean. the thing about this joshua kid from the Uk is his quads have teardrops wich is not really ever seen in a fighters physique. Anyway I can definately say without hesitation that mayweather is natural but this other kid is questionable. stick a picture of juan manuel Marquez right beside him when he was going into the 4th manny fight and they look very similar.

boxers are not suppose to lift weights or if they do it's very light weight. If a boxer lifts heavy weights it fucks up alot of things mainly it slows them down a bit and it also makes them tight in ceratin areas. Tim Bradley is another guy who is in remarkable shape and he cutts like 40-50 pounds every fight or some fights he has to cutt that much weight if he gets to big between fights but Tim bradley comes in some insane conditioning but it is all natural.

If you really knew how hard some of these guys work you would see why they look like this, bradley trains multiple times a day when he is in camp and he sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber. these athletes do some crazy shit. the only thing that looks somewhat suspect on this Uk kid is those teardrop quads so like i said i wouldn't want to excuse him of PED's yet reason being is some of these guys just train insane crazy!

Widow, thats a terrible pic of him, when he's in the ring he looks unreal.... 6'6 232.... there beleivable numbers, its just his condition is crisp... he could be one of those 1 in a million, bodybuilding makes you sceptical

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 05:39:01 PM »
Maaaaybe test prop/gh,, I would think blood doping would be more of the interest there

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 01:48:03 AM »

Widow, thats a terrible pic of him, when he's in the ring he looks unreal.... 6'6 232.... there beleivable numbers, its just his condition is crisp... he could be one of those 1 in a million, bodybuilding makes you sceptical

That kid is that tall and heavy? If you read my 2 posts over I never accused him of being dirty I just said he looked a little skeptical. I just don;t see many boxers with those teardrop quads. I know juan manuel marquez was on juice when he fought manny the 4th fight he used a strength and conditioning coach who is notroiously dirt and he never looked better plus he down manny once and then knocked him out. Like i was saying earlier steroids are not something most fighters benefit from because they don't do mcuh weight training. The only steroids that might help are very mild highly anabolic drugs like low doses of Test, maybe a little winstrol or anavar, small doses of halo, it's hard to do that kind of cardio on alot of AAS. I think alot of gihters are pretty much clean and if they do use it's very mild like I said small doses of test with maybe some winstrol or halo. I know remember james toney got busted for using deca and that be why the guy couldn;t box more then 5-6 rounds without gasing out.

the more beneficial drugs or ephdrine, ephedra, certain breathing salts. stimulants are the most effective-IMO not juice however small dose of test and winstrol could help.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 05:42:47 PM »
blood doping or epo could have a place... i was thinking steroids for the recuperative properties... bottom line the only people who think he's clean are the same morons who believed armstrong and bonds...

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 12:45:40 AM »
blood doping or epo could have a place... i was thinking steroids for the recuperative properties... bottom line the only people who think he's clean are the same morons who believed armstrong and bonds...

Yes EPO could help small doses of Test and DHEA. Most fighters should just go train in colorado and get use to running in high altitude and then they will notice a huge diffrence when they step in the ring boxers need so much endurance but for strength maybe small doses of Test and halo.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 11:03:34 AM »
I'm sure he's on some unknown exotic compound and some GH.

He's not that big, but at his age i'd take a guess that he uses something to give him an edge.

8)

dustin

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2014, 12:51:52 PM »
I'm betting on GH for sure, I'd bet the house on that. Lots of top level athletes, according to what I've heard, use a tiny bit of insulin to help with recovery too. Probably no more than test for TRT (he strikes me as a pussy and not a huge juicer) and I don't really think much else. He grinds like others have said. Old school mentality with a bit of drugs. He's a naturally gifted asshole with a great work ethic.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2014, 01:27:15 PM »
I'm betting on GH for sure, I'd bet the house on that. Lots of top level athletes, according to what I've heard, use a tiny bit of insulin to help with recovery too. Probably no more than test for TRT (he strikes me as a pussy and not a huge juicer) and I don't really think much else. He grinds like others have said. Old school mentality with a bit of drugs. He's a naturally gifted asshole with a great work ethic.

I doubt mayweather even uses HGH. The dude is just natural and knows what he is doing at all times