Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« on: September 14, 2014, 06:17:57 AM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: How much bodyfat can you lose with DNP in 7 weeks?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 08:18:44 AM »
just diet, stop being lazy and weak willed... I've been shredded every summer without even running any clen or ephidrene

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 09:00:24 AM »
you can easily do that without DNP if you just stop stuffing your face.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 12:47:41 PM »
7 weeks on DNP-lol have fun! seriously like people posted above there are better ways to lose weight. DNP is nasty and mainly should be avoided.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 01:07:40 PM »
DNP is not worth it

on 500mg you can lose a pound a day for 2-3 weeks straight
by then youll feel like shit and look like shit (water retention plus flatness) and youll most likely stop

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 07:44:22 PM »
In a week to two weeks it's easy to drop 5% BF no bs. However it's not worth it. I haven't used it in over 2 years now. I used to regularly use it. I've went up to 800mg crystal... yes that was a near death-wish when I did that once. I had to lock myself in a room with AC on max for several days. First day was hell, second day was super hell, third day was I need my mommy. Yes this was utterly retarded, but the reason I went up that high was because I was 'experienced' from trying and using it so many times so each time I tried to push the envelope. In 3-4 days from that time I must have dropped several % of BF... but I could have died. Stupidest thing ever.

The normal two week cycle is 300-400mg crystal. Some guys opt for 200-250mg which is 'comfortable'. The more adventurous guys go up to 600mg and its brutal... i was a moron for going up to 800mg. The non crystal dnp is weaker but still brutal.

Need to run tons of antioxidants for your own safety, blood gets acidic, you need to drink tons of water... TONS of water every minute. You bloat up like hell while on it, but then you piss it all out afterwards and look great. You may even appear fatter while on it (but its just bloat).

It's a truly miserable drug... and yes you can burn fat while eating cake (used to do that), but its stupid as ull burn up that much more

I've learned to eat and train and that's what many guys who opt for DNP don't know.

The after results may seem worth it.. but it's utter hell and the potential for overheating, the potential for dying, the potential for

To be quite frank since I learned how to eat and train properly, I've never bothered using DNP ever again and I'm more lean year round even when I'm not trying.. and... I got more lean than ever before from DNP when I actually dieted down on a cut last year.. got peeled and didn't feel like total shit doing it either. It was tough but the feeling and reward was greater.

Long-term results are better with proper nutrition and select few drugs rather than DNP. I don't even use T3 ever to get cut if I want to. Clen... caffeine/ephedrine... and serious discipline on nutrition.. intense lifting.

If you get the rash/allergic reaction it can leave permanent black marks on your skin, this is one of the reasons I never wanted to run DNP ever again.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 04:52:51 AM »
In a week to two weeks it's easy to drop 5% BF no bs. However it's not worth it. I haven't used it in over 2 years now. I used to regularly use it. I've went up to 800mg crystal... yes that was a near death-wish when I did that once. I had to lock myself in a room with AC on max for several days. First day was hell, second day was super hell, third day was I need my mommy. Yes this was utterly retarded, but the reason I went up that high was because I was 'experienced' from trying and using it so many times so each time I tried to push the envelope. In 3-4 days from that time I must have dropped several % of BF... but I could have died. Stupidest thing ever.

The normal two week cycle is 300-400mg crystal. Some guys opt for 200-250mg which is 'comfortable'. The more adventurous guys go up to 600mg and its brutal... i was a moron for going up to 800mg. The non crystal dnp is weaker but still brutal.

Need to run tons of antioxidants for your own safety, blood gets acidic, you need to drink tons of water... TONS of water every minute. You bloat up like hell while on it, but then you piss it all out afterwards and look great. You may even appear fatter while on it (but its just bloat).

It's a truly miserable drug... and yes you can burn fat while eating cake (used to do that), but its stupid as ull burn up that much more

I've learned to eat and train and that's what many guys who opt for DNP don't know.

The after results may seem worth it.. but it's utter hell and the potential for overheating, the potential for dying, the potential for

To be quite frank since I learned how to eat and train properly, I've never bothered using DNP ever again and I'm more lean year round even when I'm not trying.. and... I got more lean than ever before from DNP when I actually dieted down on a cut last year.. got peeled and didn't feel like total shit doing it either. It was tough but the feeling and reward was greater.

Long-term results are better with proper nutrition and select few drugs rather than DNP. I don't even use T3 ever to get cut if I want to. Clen... caffeine/ephedrine... and serious discipline on nutrition.. intense lifting.

If you get the rash/allergic reaction it can leave permanent black marks on your skin, this is one of the reasons I never wanted to run DNP ever again.

sounds horrible.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 05:17:52 AM »
Lol whats worse diet and intense lifting or poisoning your self?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 05:55:09 AM »
Go easy on Joon. He's trying to decide whether to OD on DNP or get invasive liposuction. Diet has never been an option for him.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2014, 02:48:31 AM »
7 weeks?good luck with that
most i'd run will be 10 days max
drink tons of water,drink tons of v8 juice for antioxidant,use only clean carbs like yams,sweet potatoes etc(dont be a stupid fuck with keto)
macros will be like 60%p,30%c,10%f,keep the protein high throughout
T

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 05:07:13 AM »
DNP, when used properly is a truly beautiful thing. Use it like a newbie & it's actual hell on earth.

Personally, I divide the dose into 3 evenly spaced time frames. ie: 7am, 3PM, 11PM at 200mgs per dose.

I take precautions & take a key supplements. lots of antioxidants such as Vit C, NAC, Liv 52, green tea extract, beta carotene, COQ10, taurine etc.

As DNP lowers your own thyroid level, I add in low dose T4. In this situation, I've found that T4 is a better choice than T3. 50mcg 2x a day is the dose. This aids in keeping you from the dreaded DNP lethargy & also helps in fat loss.

I keep carbs higher during the day & the last 2 meals at zero carbs. This minimizes the night sweats greatly, so you're not waking up 3-4x a night changing your clothes.

I have a large Dyson fan that is pointed at me all night long & this make sleep much more productive, especially since sleeping properly on DNP is hard to do.

On a 2 week DNP cycle at 600mg per day, I will normally lose 3/4lb to 1lb per day as long as I keep my diet at maintenance levels. I eat enough so I am not hungry but I DO NOT overeat, as some people see a DNP
cycle as carte blanche to gorge.

Cold water mixed with greens is drank all throughout the day to keep you hydrated & keep acidity low while you're on DNP.

Most people who try & swear off DNP just take it haphazardly, with no thought behind it, & thus, suffer needlessly.

If you can be smart about it, you can lose 10-14lbs in a 2 weeks period, while keeping sides to a bare minimum.

Now if you want to get super duper militant about burning fat, 2 weeks DNP/t4 & then 2 weeks t3/clen is nothing short of a miracle fat loss stack.....as long as you're on at least 500mg test to negate any muscle loss.

Amen!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2014, 06:40:36 AM »
DNP, when used properly is a truly beautiful thing. Use it like a newbie & it's actual hell on earth.

Personally, I divide the dose into 3 evenly spaced time frames. ie: 7am, 3PM, 11PM at 200mgs per dose.

I take precautions & take a key supplements. lots of antioxidants such as Vit C, NAC, Liv 52, green tea extract, beta carotene, COQ10, taurine etc.

As DNP lowers your own thyroid level, I add in low dose T4. In this situation, I've found that T4 is a better choice than T3. 50mcg 2x a day is the dose. This aids in keeping you from the dreaded DNP lethargy & also helps in fat loss.

I keep carbs higher during the day & the last 2 meals at zero carbs. This minimizes the night sweats greatly, so you're not waking up 3-4x a night changing your clothes.

I have a large Dyson fan that is pointed at me all night long & this make sleep much more productive, especially since sleeping properly on DNP is hard to do.

On a 2 week DNP cycle at 600mg per day, I will normally lose 3/4lb to 1lb per day as long as I keep my diet at maintenance levels. I eat enough so I am not hungry but I DO NOT overeat, as some people see a DNP
cycle as carte blanche to gorge.

Cold water mixed with greens is drank all throughout the day to keep you hydrated & keep acidity low while you're on DNP.

Most people who try & swear off DNP just take it haphazardly, with no thought behind it, & thus, suffer needlessly.

If you can be smart about it, you can lose 10-14lbs in a 2 weeks period, while keeping sides to a bare minimum.

Now if you want to get super duper militant about burning fat, 2 weeks DNP/t4 & then 2 weeks t3/clen is nothing short of a miracle fat loss stack.....as long as you're on at least 500mg test to negate any muscle loss.

Amen!!!
Noel, is that you?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2014, 06:41:40 AM »
Sounds like someone is too lazy to diet and is trying to look for an easy way out....Lol

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 08:55:26 AM »
Sounds like someone is too lazy to diet and is trying to look for an easy way out....Lol

True. Every time someone takes anything other than food to excel at something, they're taking the easy way out. Be it creatine, vitargo, ephedrine or test, DNP & insulin. However, bodybuilding is not healthy sport made for those who wish to take the long hard way to accomplishing their goals. To those who want to take that route, I tip my hat. To those who don't, there's always a quicker way...

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 09:16:49 AM »
True. Every time someone takes anything other than food to excel at something, they're taking the easy way out. Be it creatine, vitargo, ephedrine or test, DNP & insulin. However, bodybuilding is not healthy sport made for those who wish to take the long hard way to accomplishing their goals. To those who want to take that route, I tip my hat. To those who don't, there's always a quicker way...

True....But I don't think anyone can seriously be considered a bodybuilder at 20% BF. Also why put your life at risk by taking DNP when you can get the same results in 8-12 weeks just doing a clean diet?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 10:03:41 AM »
7 weeks you'd likely die as it builds up in your system. 2 weeks was tops when I did it. Sweating and being tired all of the time was ridiculous. The bloat during the process sucked as well. Workouts sucked even more. Did it work? Yes. Would I do it again? No, I'd much rather hit clen or ECA.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 10:36:16 AM »
7 weeks you'd likely die as it builds up in your system. 2 weeks was tops when I did it. Sweating and being tired all of the time was ridiculous. The bloat during the process sucked as well. Workouts sucked even more. Did it work? Yes. Would I do it again? No, I'd much rather hit clen or ECA.

I was like this the 1st time I tried DNP, since I had no clue how to do it right & just took the caps & that was it. Through trial & error I came across a system, that for me, makes the sides way more tolerable & the the entire DNP course less unhealthy. I mean, DNP is a poison after all.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 10:41:04 AM »
True....But I don't think anyone can seriously be considered a bodybuilder at 20% BF. Also why put your life at risk by taking DNP when you can get the same results in 8-12 weeks just doing a clean diet?

Depends on how much actual muscle mass that person has. You can be 20% bf & still very muscular. My guess is that this person does not fit into that category & just wants to get lean fast due to laziness.

IMO, you need to be able to lose all the weight you want by regular diet & cardio. Now, this is painful & takes a long time & this is where the Pandora's box of DNP, clen, thyroid etc come in for those who want to go over to the dark side....or are lazy fat fucks.

I'm out of DNP now so I'm dieting the old fashioned way: less food, more cardio & nothing else. But when my DNP comes in about 2 weeks, I'm upping the food, cutting out cardio & getting ready for some yellow sweat for the next little while.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 02:50:44 PM »
Good solid post by qwerty, covers all bases.

However the allergic reaction is the final reason I'll never run DNP ever again. I used to only get it a few times in the start, sometimes not even.. but then ever since then I've regularly got it.. not worth it for this reason. I know you can take ketotifen but... the spots it left suck...

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 03:53:03 PM »
Good solid post by qwerty, covers all bases.

However the allergic reaction is the final reason I'll never run DNP ever again. I used to only get it a few times in the start, sometimes not even.. but then ever since then I've regularly got it.. not worth it for this reason. I know you can take ketotifen but... the spots it left suck...

I tend to get an allergic reaction/mild rash towards the end of my 2 week cycles. The best way to counter this is to take Benedryl at bedtime. This completely gets ride of the problem & makes it easier to sleep through the night as well.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 03:37:18 AM »
what if the UGL your buuying from fucks up capping a batch and somehow triples the dose in them then your fucked! don;t think this dosn't happen,luke wood died from using overdosed UGL gear and many have gotten sick . you must really trust your UGL if your buying capped DNP. can human grade DNP even be obtained anywhere in the world. guys seriously start out at 200mg a day. Bostin Lloyd is crazy as a guy and he hasn't even fucked with DNP yet. I think he is going to try it out though and even he is just starting at 200mg a day.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 07:07:51 AM »
I tend to get an allergic reaction/mild rash towards the end of my 2 week cycles. The best way to counter this is to take Benedryl at bedtime. This completely gets ride of the problem & makes it easier to sleep through the night as well.

I did that as well on taking the Benedryl. I did a lot of other stuff I remember such as taking ephidrene not to lose fat but to get the energy boost, antioxidants etc., so long ago I can't remember. Haha, I do remember having two fans on me at night in addition to the ceiling fan and AC turned down low.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 07:08:49 AM »
You'll be nothing but skin and bones in no time.  Eventually just bones. ;D
A

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 07:16:53 AM »
Or maybe you could just stop being a lazy fuck and diet....If you let yourself get to 20% BF you can bring yourself back down. Don't take stupid risks like taking DNP. Take clen t3 or eca but for the love of god why the hell would you risk your life for something that you can easily achieve just by cleaning up your shit diet

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 10:05:24 AM »
Or maybe you could just stop being a lazy fuck and diet....If you let yourself get to 20% BF you can bring yourself back down. Don't take stupid risks like taking DNP. Take clen t3 or eca but for the love of god why the hell would you risk your life for something that you can easily achieve just by cleaning up your shit diet

I don't understand this 'risk your life' comment that everyone keeps saying. I hear this about insulin all the time as well. Use any compound incorrectly & you will risk your life, including Aspirin & water.

There is a safe, sane way of doing DNP & a foolish way of doing it. Take 250mgs a day & you'll have minimum sides & a lot of fat burning. Take 1000mg & you will be risking your life.

But I do agree with you that this person is most probably a lazy fat fuck who doesn't know how to diet & even on T3 & ECA will probably not reach his goals.