Author Topic: NFL Brand  (Read 5552 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
NFL Brand
« on: September 14, 2014, 06:58:55 AM »
As I turn on the tv and see the Pre-Pre Game shows is talk about what the NFL needs to do to restore its brand and reconnect with its fans.

Is it just me or do none of you really give a shit either? Im not condoning domestic violence or beating your kids (if thats what happend) but honestly thats why we have a legal system. Why does everyone feel like these people should lose their careers or at the least a portion of their careers?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: NFL Brand
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 08:39:05 AM »
couple of years ago brett myers of the phillies punched his wife in the mouth , he got a little fine and short suspension, if there was no video of this stuff no one would care, but thanks to big brother see george orwell "1984". "they" are taking away all of our personal freedoms. i don't condone what ray rice does or did but his career shouldn't be ended because of this indescretion. michael vick kills god's creatures on a regular basis and he's still in the league.
F

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 12:54:29 AM »
I love the game of football but I hate the NFL.  The NFL has gotten too big, too powerful, too arrogant and too greedy.  I have a problem with the league itself not the players.  I expect men that play football to be thugs.  When they break the law like Rice did, the legal system can deal with them.  I have zero interest in ESPN sensationalizing all this stuff and carrying on and on about it like they do.  They are on 24/7 so they have to fill up their shows will gossip and scandal .  There is too much coverage of this sport and sports in general right now.  I wish they would give it a rest.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 09:13:01 AM »
The NFL is about turning a blind eye. All these dudes juicing and no one bats an eye. Occasionally someone gets popped, but nothing like baseball.  You let these dudes be juiced to the gills, and hit people on the field,  but then expect them to turn it off when they get home? Lol, oh brother. Let these animals be sorted out by the legal system.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 05:53:44 AM »
It is only going to get worse.  And the NFL's attitude of guilty until proven innocent is going to backfire bigtime.  Half of these guys are married/dating gold digging skanks and you know they are going to use this leverage to get major cash from these guys. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 07:26:55 AM »
It is only going to get worse.  And the NFL's attitude of guilty until proven innocent is going to backfire bigtime.  Half of these guys are married/dating gold digging skanks and you know they are going to use this leverage to get major cash from these guys.  

Agreed.  When are these stanky-rich athletes going to stop marrying gold-digging whores?  If I was the in the NFL I'd just be hitting them and forgetting them. 

ETA....No pun intended

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 04:10:51 AM »
The NFL is getting extremely ghey. 
~