Author Topic: Steroids result in permanent gains  (Read 4016 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Steroids result in permanent gains
« on: September 15, 2014, 05:59:44 AM »

Whilst its clear steroids give permanent size gain, this recent animal study shows that satellite cells are permanently recruited into muscles. Training months or years later resulted in a significantly better response than those which had not been exposed to steroids.

http://www.powermyself.com/blog/?p=328[/url]

http://jp.physoc.org/content/early/2013/10/28/jphysiol.2013.264457.abstract

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Steroids result in permanent gains
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 06:01:10 AM »

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 08:15:41 AM »
Nothing is permanent,  nothing.
Mr. AZ 2003

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 08:17:10 AM »

::)

Permanent gains of peace

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 08:18:09 AM »
There is certainly a residual effect(assuming the persons kidneys still function and they are able to eat and train still). Even when they are 'off' they retain more muscle than a lifetime natty

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 08:58:06 AM »
i believe that... litte bit of that steroid mass stays...

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 09:01:05 AM »

Whilst its clear steroids give permanent size gain, this recent animal study shows that satellite cells are permanently recruited into muscles. Training months or years later resulted in a significantly better response than those which had not been exposed to steroids.

Nope....I've seen too many guys stop the drugs and shrink to nothing, while still training/eating..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 09:32:03 AM »
maybe but the hormonal shutdown makes it not worth it in terms of keeping gains anyways

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 10:48:23 AM »

Whilst its clear steroids give permanent size gain

Yes, exactly correct.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 11:10:13 AM »

so your saying your musclememory is enhanced because you stretched the muscle past the point you could achieve naturally when you factor in genetics and other stimuli? sounds reasonable.
F

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 07:44:38 PM »
i believe that... litte bit of that steroid mass stays...

Without a doubt , but usually only from a trained body. Beginners wouldn't see much after results.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 08:57:46 PM »
the effect is small, i believe

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 09:04:36 PM »

Permanent gains of peace

LOL.

Hilarious! :D

We should put up all of these before and after pics.

The Kevin Levrone and Paul Dillet ones are hilarious as well. :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 06:26:45 AM »
There is certainly a residual effect(assuming the persons kidneys still function and they are able to eat and train still). Even when they are 'off' they retain more muscle than a lifetime natty

Yes, I agree.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 06:34:49 AM »

Permanent gains of peace

END OF THREAD>

There's a naïve bodybuilder fan that goes out to the street every day.

WoooSSSHHHHHH

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 06:41:13 AM »
i came off steroids once for a few weeks and lost all my gains

dustin

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 07:05:41 AM »
It does recruit satellite cells and you'll be able to have the luxury of muscle memory, but don't forget that the anabolic environment needs to be there to facilitate that growth. No steroids, no anabolism. You'll be back to your natural max again, but once you're back on the juice you'll pop right back up.

I came off for nearly two years and had catastrophic results. It was a period of mental growth as my physique diminished and I was left to pick up the pieces of my ego. But it was good in hindsight. I trained hard, got in good cardiovascular shape and held off the juice until right after my daughter was born... I actually went home after the deliver to let the dogs out and pinned a whole 3ml syringe of test, trend and NPP. I blew up and put on 20lbs of muscle and was much leaner than when I last came off and looked my best.

20lbs of that sort of quality size would take years, but I juiced for years and my muscles inflated back up. It's only leased muscle. No anabolics, no size. It's as simple as that. This is why I don't advocate abusing or rushing things. It'll come with time as long as you're consistent and determined. If you have setbacks, don't load up another syringe lol. Just wait it out and train hard and consistently.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 07:21:29 AM »
It does recruit satellite cells and you'll be able to have the luxury of muscle memory, but don't forget that the anabolic environment needs to be there to facilitate that growth. No steroids, no anabolism. You'll be back to your natural max again, but once you're back on the juice you'll pop right back up.

I came off for nearly two years and had catastrophic results. It was a period of mental growth as my physique diminished and I was left to pick up the pieces of my ego. But it was good in hindsight. I trained hard, got in good cardiovascular shape and held off the juice until right after my daughter was born... I actually went home after the deliver to let the dogs out and pinned a whole 3ml syringe of test, trend and NPP. I blew up and put on 20lbs of muscle and was much leaner than when I last came off and looked my best.

20lbs of that sort of quality size would take years, but I juiced for years and my muscles inflated back up. It's only leased muscle. No anabolics, no size. It's as simple as that. This is why I don't advocate abusing or rushing things. It'll come with time as long as you're consistent and determined. If you have setbacks, don't load up another syringe lol. Just wait it out and train hard and consistently.
NICE POST...