Author Topic: Gregg Valentino-The man whose arm exploded (TLC)  (Read 17694 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Gregg Valentino-The man whose arm exploded (TLC)
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 05:12:01 AM »
This Valentino idiot will put a serious dent in bodybuilding. That documentary of him shooting puss out of his fake arm is utterly ridiculous. I don't even classify him as a bodybuilder. The goof even had the nerve throw shots at some of the best bodybuilders out there such as Lee Priest. Priest would laugh him off the stage!

PB

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2006, 02:51:17 PM »
This Valentino idiot will put a serious dent in bodybuilding. That documentary of him shooting puss out of his fake arm is utterly ridiculous. I don't even classify him as a bodybuilder. The goof even had the nerve throw shots at some of the best bodybuilders out there such as Lee Priest. Priest would laugh him off the stage!

PB

Here is my take on the show and GV. I agree , he is not much of a bodybuilder but rather a body-distorter.
I think that he definitly has some sort of body dysmorphic disorder after seeing him in the video.
The obvious reason I believe this ,is the crazy, distorted arms that don't match his physique.
Plus, when "posing" he kept covered his legs and chest, torso  and took great care NOT to show anything but his amrs and delts, etc. Since he was posing and would NOT take off his short, ya gotta figure he is pretty insecure about his body overall. He is self absorbed cult figure with a small but dedicated following that admires this kind of oddball, get swoled kind of thing.The sad reality is that the guy had a decent , regional level physique at one time.
He would have blended in like many of us however and we would never even know who he is, had he not done such odd things.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 04:37:37 PM »
He gives BB a bad name..as if it doesn have a bad reputation already..lol..When hes on TLC, bascially making cluelss people think all bodybuilders are like him..but whatever man.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 05:45:59 PM »

Yes..  And lying too..   Saying that Roids not synthol made his arms..  If this were true, guys would be walking around with glutes the size of watermelons..  Here's another pic to prove that site injecting roids will tear your muscle fibers not build the muscle.. No way it's anything other than synthol..
Hey Armz, who is that bb in that pic? It looks like he's missing a chunck out of his ass. Thats crazy shit.
PB

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2006, 05:48:50 PM »
Hey Armz, who is that bb in that pic? It looks like he's missing a chunck out of his ass. Thats crazy shit.
PB

It's the one and only Dave Palumbo.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 06:07:57 PM »

It's the one and only Dave Palumbo.
Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Wow.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 06:18:36 PM »
gross.
bodybuildersreality.com

BallzDeep69

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2006, 03:10:21 AM »
Yeah that shit looks painful!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2006, 03:35:32 AM »

Yes..  And lying too..   Saying that Roids not synthol made his arms..  If this were true, guys would be walking around with glutes the size of watermelons..  Here's another pic to prove that site injecting roids will tear your muscle fibers not build the muscle.. No way it's anything other than synthol..
absolutely... site injection can help bring up a bodypart depending on which aas is used... but it will not produce anything on the level of valentino's monstroscities...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2006, 04:32:49 AM »
absolutely... site injection can help bring up a bodypart depending on which aas is used... but it will not produce anything on the level of valentino's monstroscities...
What kills me is the way he actually thinks he can fool a serious bb into thinking that its all aas. I take it as an insult. Its almost like he's saying, "Ya these idiots will believe whatever I tell them". We all know its serious synthol abuse and nothing more. Check out the abcess he had removed out of his bicep on his site. His one arm really looks deformed.

PB

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2006, 01:49:19 PM »
I'm not gonna hate on the guy.I do enjoy his article,It's funny. has a positive message,And encouraging words.For our troops over seas.For locked down cons.And the general public.That I like.
    "BUT" I saw the TLC documentary.Damn!....Not cool.He made BBers,Weight lifters,And weight trainers look like classless baffoons.While there are quite afew(You know who you are).The average civilian Is gonna be totally turned of to BBing.As a spectator,Hobby,Or carreer.And forget about changing the general publics opinion on AAS.Or possibly gaining some ground on getting them legalized.
      So greggie boy you defanetly deserve a trip behind the woodshed for your part in that documentary.Of all people no less.I thought he was for regulation not incarceration. :-[ ???
give in to the darkside