Author Topic: Arnold still Jacked @ 67  (Read 8323 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Arnold still Jacked @ 67
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 06:47:15 AM »
you cant quit bodybuilding, it can only quit you

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 06:48:26 AM »
Wonder what he is running now a days.

1mg propecia dailly
A

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 07:02:12 AM »
yeah, i'm not worried about his use of test at all.   It's the weight he's carrying that he DIDNT carry for a decade.  Just an extra 15 pounds, that's a major difference for a dude nearing 70 that hasn't carried a 15 pound dumbbells on his back for a decade.  

I'd be MUCH happier seeing a skinny arnold laughing on a beach with the kids and/or grandkids, lean and laughing that his muscle days are behind him.   Trying to bulk up and hang out with bodybuilders with a history of serious heart probs?  No way.  

I think arnold has the same problem many pro BBers do.... they've been 'the big guy' their whole life.  Being a bodybuilder with big muscles is their identity.  Hearing "What happened to you" and "you lost it all!" over and over and over... it's demoralizing to them.

Not Arnold's case  trust me.

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHH  BEYEKE

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 08:43:24 AM »
Arnold wasn't slimmed down for the last 10 years, there's plenty of times where he was still big.
But right now he's in top shape again as he's just filmed t5 and appears to have another role coming up he's staying lean for, his diet is strict . He just spoke about it in india.
yeah, i'm not worried about his use of test at all.   It's the weight he's carrying that he DIDNT carry for a decade.  Just an extra 15 pounds, that's a major difference for a dude nearing 70 that hasn't carried a 15 pound dumbbells on his back for a decade.  

I'd be MUCH happier seeing a skinny arnold laughing on a beach with the kids and/or grandkids, lean and laughing that his muscle days are behind him.   Trying to bulk up and hang out with bodybuilders with a history of serious heart probs?  No way.  

I think arnold has the same problem many pro BBers do.... they've been 'the big guy' their whole life.  Being a bodybuilder with big muscles is their identity.  Hearing "What happened to you" and "you lost it all!" over and over and over... it's demoralizing to them.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 02:10:02 PM »
The guy was smart enough to go from being a poor son of an Austrian village cop to marrying a Kennedy, being worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and becoming governor of California. I have a feeling that he probably has the sense to get regular medical checkups and listen to the doctors - I'm sure they'd clue him in if he was too jacked for his age or whatever.
A

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 03:40:15 PM »
Arnold will most likely die in ten years or less no matter what. Most men croak in their 70s. Why would he be any different especially with the long list of health issues he has had. Maybe he wants to go out looking jacked.
h

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 06:17:30 PM »
Arnold will most likely die in ten years or less no matter what. Most men croak in their 70s. Why would he be any different especially with the long list of health issues he has had. Maybe he wants to go out looking jacked.

jesus.  "see?  i told you he would die!"  meanwhile, getbigger life = *crickets*

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2014, 03:37:03 AM »
The guy was smart enough to go from being a poor son of an Austrian village cop to marrying a Kennedy, being worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and becoming governor of California. I have a feeling that he probably has the sense to get regular medical checkups and listen to the doctors - I'm sure they'd clue him in if he was too jacked for his age or whatever.

well said, i agree
R

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 03:50:57 AM »
Yeah. Money = succes = happy!

Money and fame! Yes, happy! Seem like 99% of all sucessful and rich hoollywoodstars all living on the edge to take their own lives...but maybe Im wrong. People judge their life of the pictures they see, movies they see, tv show they enter...thats about 0,00001% of their lives they are showing for the public. Just saying...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 06:16:26 AM »

Arnold has had "3 health scare" as far as I know, he does medical checkups regularly since 1995...  do you think his doctor just told him "Hey Arnold you're closing in to 70, time to go back on the juice"?

Just because he is Arnold does not mean that his ego isnt bigger than any medical checkups.

WoooSSHHHHHHHH

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2014, 09:15:32 AM »

Arnold has had "3 health scare" as far as I know, he does medical checkups regularly since 1995...  do you think his doctor just told him "Hey Arnold you're closing in to 70, time to go back on the juice"?

Just because he is Arnold does not mean that his ego isnt bigger than any medical checkups.

WoooSSHHHHHHHH

Haha - whatever you say, "Pet shop boys".
A