Author Topic: Nicole Kidmans Father involved in Elitist Pedophile Ring  (Read 24541 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Nicole Kidmans Father involved in Elitist Pedophile Ring
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2014, 05:21:10 PM »
the Media will be too busy with Adrian Peterson and Ray Rice still to give 2 shits about this

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2014, 05:22:56 PM »
“The cordial was spiked with drugs. I fell asleep. When I awoke it was dark and I was lying naked face-up spread-eagle on a picnic table with my hands and legs tied. Perpetrators took turns sneaking up on me. A large group of men arrived in pick up trucks. They carried rifles and had a pack of starving Doberman dogs. I was told that the group of naked children huddled nearby were my responsibility. I was to run and hide them. Every child I failed to hide would be killed and fed to the dogs. They painted something on my back and chest, and then released us. I pushed the children up over the first steep hill. It was about the second or third hill that the hunting party reached us. Shots were fired and children began dropping all around me. With all hope lost of my saving the other children, I took off and ran for my life.”

Noone else finds the level of detail in that to be questionable?

Drugs - sleeping - yet remembering, in the dark, details of people, types of dog (as a 6 year old), contours of roads mentioned. I know you remember traumatic events more vividly but you also add, forget or ignore details. No way that account, if verbatim, is 100% true.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2014, 05:23:04 PM »
you have to google his name and Fiona Barnett for anything to pull up on google, nothing from a well known news agency

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 06:10:44 PM »
Total bullshit story.  Although it would make a great movie...these stories of snuff rings and hunting parties have been circulating on the internet since it began

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2014, 06:25:44 PM »
That website in the link is a fucking joke. It's full of aliens are amongst us, lizard people, bullshit stories.

I am careful not to totally dismiss her as a nut - she might have been abused as a child - but her story is at
least part fantasy. That's being generous.
O

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2014, 07:00:40 PM »
“The cordial was spiked with drugs. I fell asleep. When I awoke it was dark and I was lying naked face-up spread-eagle on a picnic table with my hands and legs tied. Perpetrators took turns sneaking up on me. A large group of men arrived in pick up trucks. They carried rifles and had a pack of starving Doberman dogs. I was told that the group of naked children huddled nearby were my responsibility. I was to run and hide them. Every child I failed to hide would be killed and fed to the dogs. They painted something on my back and chest, and then released us. I pushed the children up over the first steep hill. It was about the second or third hill that the hunting party reached us. Shots were fired and children began dropping all around me. With all hope lost of my saving the other children, I took off and ran for my life.”

Drugs - sleeping - yet remembering, in the dark, details of people, types of dog (as a 6 year old), contours of roads mentioned. I know you remember traumatic events more vividly but you also add, forget or ignore details. No way that account, if verbatim, is 100% true.

apparently an effect of the trauma is enhanced memory
"

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2014, 07:23:48 PM »
Thats one of the scariest, most bizarre looking people ive ever seen. Look at that fucking mug. Its wearing lipstick, and looks like a real clown. Theres no way that thing WASNT doing that shit to kids....

Yeah and her father doesn't look too good either ...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2014, 07:46:32 PM »

I actually think the story is bullshit, but if true it is some fucked up shit.  But as for remembering details, I think it is certainly possible, traumatic events have  a way of standing out starkly in one's mind, and as for knowing the breed of dog, she may not have known as a child, but as an adult you can reflect back and apply what you know now to what you didn't know then.  The mental image of the dog stays with you and later on you can apply a breed type when learning more about dogs.
V

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2014, 08:04:14 PM »
YES HAHAHAHA. thread closed.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2014, 08:17:06 PM »
I actually think the story is bullshit, but if true it is some fucked up shit.  But as for remembering details, I think it is certainly possible, traumatic events have  a way of standing out starkly in one's mind, and as for knowing the breed of dog, she may not have known as a child, but as an adult you can reflect back and apply what you know now to what you didn't know then.  The mental image of the dog stays with you and later on you can apply a breed type when learning more about dogs.

why would one concoct such an incredible tale?
"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2014, 08:27:34 PM »
It's 1.30 pm here down unda and I am still traumatised from reading this at 7.30am.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2014, 08:31:11 PM »

>:(

That's unaustralian.

Nicole Kidman's vagina is a national treasure.  It's the Uluru of the gynecological realm.  They put it on the flag.  The Southern Crotch.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2014, 08:40:03 PM »
For attention.
V

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2014, 09:12:20 PM »
Travoltas older brother Iosif Kobzon, russian musician.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2014, 09:24:06 PM »
>:(

That's unaustralian.

Nicole Kidman's vagina is a national treasure.  It's the Uluru of the gynecological realm.  They put it on the flag.  The Southern Crotch.

No....not while Elle Macpherson is still alive.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2014, 10:04:58 PM »
This sounds like complete and utter bullshit.

the killing and hunting of little children...yeah right.  Sounds like the Satanic rituals at daycares that had people all worked up and turned out to be nothing at all here in the US.

Not saying she wasn't sexually abused but seems to me like she has some mental problems as well.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2014, 10:13:29 PM »

For attention.

But why name him? ???

Kidman's father has such karma in life that he is specifically linked to such a scandal? ???

That's like winning the bad luck lottery.

I always wonder when specific people are named. :-X

It's like the whole Bryan Singer gay scandal back in the Spring. Yes, the guy has recanted. Why? Threats? Did money change hands? Why specifically name Singer unless there's something to it regarding him?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2014, 10:16:51 PM »
But why name him?

Kidman's father has such bad luck in life that he is specifically linked to such a scandal?

That's like winning the bad luck lottery.
Yeah, I know.  Shit doesn't add up, I remain very sceptical of all Elites.  It's just so outrageous to be believed, this could be a reason Elites could behave in such ways, knowing how implausible it all sounds.  I don't know, but if it is true, this confirms for me the world is a fucked up place controlled by fucked up people.
V

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2014, 11:20:23 PM »
Travoltas older brother Iosif Kobzon, russian musician.

LOL, this toupee guy is freaking creepy

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2014, 11:51:31 PM »
LOL, this toupee guy is freaking creepy
Extremely creepy. And why has he drawn on his eyebrows?

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2014, 12:14:58 AM »
that pic of kidmans dad
he looks like the typical pedo

would not surprise me @ all

too many sick fucks in this world
pedo's are scum- shld all be castrated and publically stoned to death

wouldn't surprise me that cliff Richard is part of the rolf harris/saville mob

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2014, 12:20:27 AM »
that pic of kidmans dad
he looks like the typical pedo

would not surprise me @ all

too many sick fucks in this world
pedo's are scum- shld all be castrated and publically stoned to death

wouldn't surprise me that cliff Richard is part of the rolf harris/saville mob
Tom Cruise with his Scientology beliefs is probably sane next to Nicole's deceased father.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2014, 02:01:27 AM »
This sounds like complete psycho bullshit to me.
Ψ

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2014, 02:32:30 AM »
isnt cruise supposed to be gay?