Author Topic: Nicole Kidmans Father involved in Elitist Pedophile Ring  (Read 24766 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Nicole Kidmans Father involved in Elitist Pedophile Ring
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2014, 05:48:02 AM »
Nice observation, and that name can actually play a bigger role than just being a "coincidence". People are sooo easily influenced by certain types of stimuli, and having a name like that might very well have played a part for this guy to become a pedophile.

So by that logic your name must be John Q Badposter

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2014, 06:43:37 AM »
You should look into the unreliability of witness evidence. It is terrible. Even identity parades right after an incident. Next time you go to a person's house or a restaurant try to remember what the wallpaper or paint looked like and check when you go back next time. You will be surprised how often you are wrong on an obvious detail like that. Add in biases and there is so much distortion.

Trauma based mind control (which is exactly what she is describing in her account) can be recalled decades later with stunning accuracy.
What you need to ask is what would she get out of saying this?

These things do go on and are happening more and more openly because people are too blind to accept the face of Satanism being very real and widely practiced.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2014, 04:04:41 PM »
Interesting article
http://www.independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/trapped-inside-australias-vast-child-abuse-network-part-1,6460
If you read her other "articles" on that website it is pretty clear authorities have dismissed her as a crackpot.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2014, 04:28:15 PM »
If you read her other "articles" on that website it is pretty clear authorities have dismissed her as a crackpot.

Of course they did.  They are paid to protect the super elite.  People are so fucking stupid.  They think the police exist to protect them.  Wrong.  They are there to protect the banks and the rich.  Steal from a rich home and steal from a poor home and see which one the cops respond to quicker.

If Obama touched my cock and I went to the police and told them Obama touched my cock they'd call me a crackpot.  But if I said the bum outside the station grabbed my cock they'd run out and give him a beating.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2014, 04:39:16 PM »
Of course they did.  They are paid to protect the super elite.  People are so fucking stupid.  They think the police exist to protect them.  Wrong.  They are there to protect the banks and the rich.  Steal from a rich home and steal from a poor home and see which one the cops respond to quicker.

If Obama touched my cock and I went to the police and told them Obama touched my cock they'd call me a crackpot.  But if I said the bum outside the station grabbed my cock they'd run out and give him a beating.
This lady keeps contradicting herself. In may she has articles outlining a Slavic nazi cult in southern Sydney and south of there that her grandparents put her into and suddenly she claims the whole thing was run by an Irish/Scottish therapist who happens to be the dead father of a rich celebrity? Not to mention the fact the Kidman's lived outside of Australia for most of the 60's and 70's and when they returned they lived in North Sydney.

This woman also claims to be tutoring a genius child on the level of Einstein and is herself an Opera singer?

She tried to study psychology herself and was kicked out of her university because they made the determination that she was psychotic.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »
Nicole Kidman's Father Dies In Singapore

Antony Kidman, father of Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman, has died suddenly in Singapore.

Kidman, a clinic psychologist at the University of Technology, Sydney, was visiting Nicole's sister, Antonia, when he fell in his hotel room, according to Australia's ABC news. His exact age is unknown.

According to Straitstimes.com and ChannelNewsAsia, Kidman was staying at The Tanglin Club in Singapore and collapsed at the club's Wheelhouse restaurant, after completing his morning exercise.

AP reports that Kidman was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital on Friday morning, but there were no further details.

USA TODAY has received a family statement from Kidman's U.S. publicist, Leslee Dart. It says:

"Nicole and her family are in shock by the sudden death of her father. She appreciates the outpouring of support and kindly requests privacy during this very difficult time. Thank you."

The Daily Mail reports that Nicole's publicist, Wendy Day, told Daily Mail Australia that the 'family is in shock and is grieving.'

"It is with great sadness that we learn of Dr Tony Kidman's sudden passing. During his 43 years at the University of Technology, Sydney, Tony has contributed greatly – as a colleague, as a researcher, and as a health practitioner," Vice-Chancellor Professor Attila Brungs said in a statement to Reuters. "Tony will be missed by all at UTS. Our thoughts are with his family at this time."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »
Nice observation, and that name can actually play a bigger role than just being a "coincidence". People are sooo easily influenced by certain types of stimuli, and having a name like that might very well have played a part for this guy to become a pedophile.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzing!
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2014, 05:16:14 PM »
I stopped posting in this thread after my first instinct that it was a lying whore was correct.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2014, 09:44:12 PM »
I stopped posting in this thread after my first instinct that it was a lying whore was correct.

I'm with you. Her story seems to go too far. It is hard to imagine how any group of elite pedophiles (or any other group) could get away with murdering many children during one event. Where did these supposed children come from? Wouldn't they have family?

The real horror is how some of the public feeds on shit like this. If celebrities are involved the feeding frenzy is all the greater.

Having posted the above, I believe that people who are pedophiles are hard to spot in real life. They live among us often without our ever suspecting their sick predilections unless they're caught in the act. For this reason, every adult should be on guard for suspicious behaviors towards children and report it to the proper authorities. Where I live, this is the law.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2014, 10:33:56 PM »
What the hell did I just read?
a

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2014, 03:37:58 AM »
Please. ::) ::)
I hope Nicole doesn't get to read this. To many nutjobs running free

agenda21nwo

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2014, 03:45:40 AM »
If she is lying, they should sue her.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2014, 03:57:21 AM »
I'm with you. Her story seems to go too far. It is hard to imagine how any group of elite pedophiles (or any other group) could get away with murdering many children during one event. Where did these supposed children come from? Wouldn't they have family?

They get them from the usual places like childrens homes like in the case of Haute De La Garenne in Jersey,which Jimmy Saville and Ted Heath used to visit.Again,the police who did investigate,got moved from the investigation
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9620223/Jimmy-Savile-He-was-the-tip-of-the-iceberg.html

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2014, 03:58:04 AM »
Lustral, suspiciously defending paedo activities and debunking victims accounts in this thread...

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2014, 04:43:56 AM »
So by that logic your name must be John Q Badposter

Im not joking, these are facts. Humans are easily influenced by anything and everything. The fact that you try to dispute or mock this is just moronic. ::)

Here are two good examples...

1) You walk pass a monitor and notices it has a screensaver with visuals of money floating around. As you walk by, you see someone in front of you drop a pen. You will most likely not pick it up and give it to the person as an outcome... Just by looking at a monitor with money.

2) Lets say you participate in an experiment with a friend. Your friend is instructed to find and put together random words from a sheet of random scattered letters. You are asked to do the same, only with the exeception that you only find words that is related to the theme "Old". So finding the word "slow" or "grandpa" would be the thing to do.

After the game is over, you are both asked to walk down the corridor/hall to the next experiment. The outcome of the first experiement is that you will walk much slower down the corridor compared to your friend. You have been successfully influenced by your own game.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2014, 12:47:19 AM »
I'll type what I typed on page 2.

Why him?

Why?

There are over seven billion people on this planet, yet he is the one named.

Again... why?

There are far more famous people.
There are far more important people.
There are far more wealthier people.

So why him?

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2014, 01:22:14 AM »
They get them from the usual places like childrens homes like in the case of Haute De La Garenne in Jersey,which Jimmy Saville and Ted Heath used to visit.Again,the police who did investigate,got moved from the investigation
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9620223/Jimmy-Savile-He-was-the-tip-of-the-iceberg.html

That is a horrible occult place for sacrifice and rape.