Author Topic: More Bengazi Corruption  (Read 871 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: More Bengazi Corruption
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 11:11:40 AM »
We need more hearings!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 11:18:20 AM »
Hey, just 29 more months of obama bullshit.

anyone support impeachment yet?  Or washing all the  benghazi documents + ISIS crap isn't enough?

come on, tell Rush to fck off, and get on the Impeachment bandwagon.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 11:33:04 AM »

anyone support impeachment yet?  Or washing all the  benghazi documents + ISIS crap isn't enough?

Someone should look into this, there is certainly enough doubt for further investigation. They haven't answered all possible scenarios to my liking.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 01:01:32 PM »

Hahaha, "impeachment". That would be the equivalent of a parking ticket compared to what he's intentionally done....oh yeah, lets not forget Killary. Hang her saggy ass out to dry as well. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 01:06:55 PM »
Hahaha, "impeachment". That would be the equivalent of a parking ticket compared to what he's intentionally done....oh yeah, lets not forget Killary. Hang her saggy ass out to dry as well. 

What concerns do you have regarding Benghazi, I heard Obama watched them die in real time and called off help?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 01:36:12 PM »

You've made it very clear you don't think repubs should advance impeachment on Obama.

You have lots of reasons, and I think they're all weak, but I respect your opinion on those.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 04:01:36 PM »

You've made it very clear you don't think repubs should advance impeachment on Obama.

You have lots of reasons, and I think they're all weak, but I respect your opinion on those.

I hope you're reading deeper into it when I say Impeachment won't do any good.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 05:59:10 PM »
I hope you're reading deeper into it when I say Impeachment won't do any good.

Yes, your hints and innuendo are pretty clear, dude.   And I am 100% sure we will NEVER see a US president tried for 'treason'.  It'd be too bad for the nation and could allow our enemies to grab up power in the void.  Nixon was guilty as shit, and he was pardoned because a trial would have been bad for the country.

The most "discipline" we will ever see for a POTUS is impeachment.  that's it.   Accept it.  You can keep dreaming of trials, etc, but it'll never happen.  Why?  Cause repubs don't have the balls to simply impeach him for obvious crimes.  NO WAY they prosecute him for crimes if they don't have the balls to even start articles of impeachment lol, simple legislation. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 09:22:34 PM »
More crimes from fagbama

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 09:25:45 PM »
Yes, your hints and innuendo are pretty clear, dude.   And I am 100% sure we will NEVER see a US president tried for 'treason'.  It'd be too bad for the nation and could allow our enemies to grab up power in the void.  Nixon was guilty as shit, and he was pardoned because a trial would have been bad for the country.

The most "discipline" we will ever see for a POTUS is impeachment.  that's it.   Accept it.  You can keep dreaming of trials, etc, but it'll never happen.  Why?  Cause repubs don't have the balls to simply impeach him for obvious crimes.  NO WAY they prosecute him for crimes if they don't have the balls to even start articles of impeachment lol, simple legislation. 

Nixon? Are you kidding? They two comparisons are night and day. lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 07:50:42 AM »
Nixon? Are you kidding? They two comparisons are night and day. lol

i dont understand your argument... you dont support impeachment, you dont think repubs could/would do it...

but you do support treason charges, and somehow believe repubs would/could do that?

you gotta get him out of office first, ya know.  I think it's more fun for repubs when they can play attack dog on obama, than playing defense, trying to justify what Bush or whatever repub president is doing.  it's just better radio to ATTACK all day.  Carrying the water sucks.   Rush is brilliant, he knows he is WAY more effective when on the attack, than when he'd defending repubs all day.  Imagine how much he hated defending romney for 6 months before that election "well, he's STILL better than obama..."   

Repub radio loves obama.  He's great for them.  That's why they're fighting it.  Not the silly other reasons they try to convince us to believe.  "Oh, it's only 29 more months... it's not like he's caused that much damage in the other 68 months...

LOL imagine that... obama has over a quarter of his presidency left. ANd once he's lame duck, look out, the super-liberal exec orders will begin.