Author Topic: Fuken low-life sloots @ Taco Bell  (Read 2678 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Fuken low-life sloots @ Taco Bell
« on: September 15, 2014, 11:01:02 AM »

So, I was wearing my Confederate flag T-shirt at Taco Bell when the bitch behind the counter was like, "That shirt is racist."
    I couldn't believe it. "Actually," I explained, "the Civil War was about states' rights, not slavery." I considered walking out then and there but was really hungry for a chalupa. So, I handed the female my $2 bill, but--and I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering the level of education in this country--she refused to accept it. "It's legal tender!" I said. "You cannot refuse it! It is my right to use it!" She wouldn't budge, claiming that there was no place in the register for $2 bills. (For ****'s sake.) "Alright," I said, handing her my $1 coins. I was half expecting her to raise a stink about that, but she didn't. I guess there's still some hope.

"No need to be so n1ggardly," I said. She flipped. "******ly," I said, "not ******ly. Don't you know the difference?" Anyways, as I left, I raised my arm in a Roman salute, and another bitch behind the counter shrieked: "Nazi! Oh my god, he's a skinhead!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing; I am not a racist, and I am not a Nazi. "Actually," I calmly and coolly explained, "before this salute was co-opted by the Nazis, it was the symbol of French republicans, and before that, it was a common greeting in Ancient Rome. But I guess they don't teach you that in school anymore, do they?" Seriously, why should World War II overrule two thousand years' worth of Western history?

Anyways, as I left, an older gentleman came up to me, and placed his hand on my arm. "Thank you," he said. "I fought in World War II, and I'll be damned if we let the Nazis win." "No," I replied, "thank you for your service." (Although, I sort of suspected that the US government had placed him there for propaganda purposes.) I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Fuken low-life sloots @ Taco Bell
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 11:03:03 AM »
Don't you live in the UK?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 11:03:14 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 11:06:34 AM »
    So, I was wearing my Confederate flag T-shirt at Taco Bell when the bitch behind the counter was like, "That shirt is racist."
    I couldn't believe it. "Actually," I explained, "the Civil War was about states' rights, not slavery." I considered walking out then and there but was really hungry for a chalupa. So, I handed the female my $2 bill, but--and I guess I shouldn't be surprised, considering the level of education in this country--she refused to accept it. "It's legal tender!" I said. "You cannot refuse it! It is my right to use it!" She wouldn't budge, claiming that there was no place in the register for $2 bills. (For ****'s sake.) "Alright," I said, handing her my $1 coins. I was half expecting her to raise a stink about that, but she didn't. I guess there's still some hope.

"No need to be so n1ggardly," I said. She flipped. "******ly," I said, "not ******ly. Don't you know the difference?" Anyways, as I left, I raised my arm in a Roman salute, and another bitch behind the counter shrieked: "Nazi! Oh my god, he's a skinhead!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing; I am not a racist, and I am not a Nazi. "Actually," I calmly and coolly explained, "before this salute was co-opted by the Nazis, it was the symbol of French republicans, and before that, it was a common greeting in Ancient Rome. But I guess they don't teach you that in school anymore, do they?" Seriously, why should World War II overrule two thousand years' worth of Western history?

Anyways, as I left, an older gentleman came up to me, and placed his hand on my arm. "Thank you," he said. "I fought in World War II, and I'll be damned if we let the Nazis win." "No," I replied, "thank you for your service." (Although, I sort of suspected that the US government had placed him there for propaganda purposes.) I got into my car and ate my chalupa with a feeling of accomplishment

Good all American boy enjoying his fake mexican quisine

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 11:07:51 AM »
should have gave her one of these.
F

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 11:10:18 AM »
tl dr fy ky

pictoors next time this is your warning denaril

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 04:03:21 AM »
tl dr fy ky

pictoors next time this is your warning denaril

x2

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 04:33:31 AM »
Don't you live in the UK?

hmmm...I thought he was a Londoner

Something fishy here, gone off smoked mackerel fishy....
S

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 04:44:06 AM »
thats the thing, people of other races where shirts that show they r proud of their race and no one blinks an eye,but if u r white and wear something that says u r proud to b white automaticlly the other races say u r a KKK or ARIAN BROTHERHOOD.i remember when i was in the joint i saw a black guy with a malcolm X shirt on and i asked him what exactly did he stand for and do? he looked at me puzzeled and said(im not sure exactly) and walked away.i think its cool people r proud of their race but dont knock other races if they do it also with shirts,keep it real fools
R

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 07:40:53 AM »
thats the thing, people of other races where shirts that show they r proud of their race and no one blinks an eye,but if u r white and wear something that says u r proud to b white automaticlly the other races say u r a KKK or ARIAN BROTHERHOOD.i remember when i was in the joint i saw a black guy with a malcolm X shirt on and i asked him what exactly did he stand for and do? he looked at me puzzeled and said(im not sure exactly) and walked away.i think its cool people r proud of their race but dont knock other races if they do it also with shirts,keep it real fools

It is ironic that a Malcolm X shirt is considered ok, and non-racist.

I figure it's  about being part of the human race and we tend to identity with those most like us.
Here we are in 2014 , and we have a black president who I voted for .
BUT, we still have HBC's (all  black colleges) and Woman's colleges where men can't enroll.
Imagine if you had a white , confederacy college that refused to admit woman.

I'm for fair and equal across the board. I hate any form of social engineering or forced separation.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 07:46:29 AM »

C'mon now, you know you wanted to get a REACTION from some other ethnic groups and you did.
Obviously you all well read and know your history while the avg slob doesn't.

Most people who wear confederate flag or Malcolm X t-shirts are trying to make a "statement" or they wouldn't bother wearing them.

It's kinda like the girl who wears tight shorts with BOOTY written on the ass and acts pissed when some guys stare or make comments about her ass.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 07:49:27 AM »
should have gave her one of these.

In mass we trust.

You might like anyone who has to change that LOL ( aka the HULK)