Author Topic: best way to fix crystallized gear?  (Read 35785 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
best way to fix crystallized gear?
« on: September 15, 2014, 03:08:19 PM »
So i received a bottle of sustanon with my last order that had some crystals floating around in it.. i put it in my cabinet and come back a couple days later and there is a whole bunch more crystals in the bottom of the vial. (House temp has been between 70-75 all the time)

Best way to remedy this situation?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: best way to fix crystallized gear?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 03:16:32 PM »
Bake it in the oven.
Google for Fahrenheit temp for baking

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:37:27 PM »
What's the concentration?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 07:45:17 PM »
What's the concentration?
Just regular, 250mg/ml.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 02:43:58 AM »
Just regular, 250mg/ml.

has it turned into sort of a gel like substance yet? I honestly wouldn;t fuck with it. I got some Test cyp way back in the day from a top source and whe n it arrived it looked like hair gel in a vial and other people had the same problem so it's nothing you did. I emailed the source and he told me to put some water on the stove in a pot just like a inch or 2 and boil the water then turn it to low and sit the vial in there for just a minute and it would turn into a liquid wich it did but half an hour later it crashed again and globbed back up so I told him I wanted to get a refund  or a exchange and he was cool about it just told me to conceal it well and gave me a addy to send it too and he re-sent me some sustanon wich I rather of had anyway and it was good. don;t risk shooting something like we pay money for good product we shouldn;t have to take our time to fix somebody elses bad batch of gear.

I can;t believe he told me it was fine to inject after i sat it in the boiling water even though it turned into liquid after that it globbed up even worse so imagine what it does once you inject it in your body. No way in hell I was injecting that crashed gear I got sent. it dosn;t sound like your gear is as crashed as the stuff i got but still nobody should have to do all that bullshit.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 06:26:43 AM »
The best way to fix crystallised gear is to throw it in the bin.

The fact it crystallised in the first place tells me the preparation methods have been way off, melting temperature used, filters or compounds themselves used or a combination of factors.

S

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 08:44:25 AM »
just warm it before using.

lol @ throwing it away

get some guaiacol and put it inside after warming it. guaiacol is like the king of solvents, prevents high concentration gear from crashing.

throwing it away is retarded, i have tried getting some gear into very high concentration before and some of it instantly crashed into a gooey substance.
warm it up until the crystals are gone, inject it, done. it even works with gear that crashes again within an hour of warming up.
it most likely will not crash in your muscle because of your body temperature. at least it never did for me.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 09:05:02 AM »
The best way to fix crystallised gear is to throw it in the bin.

The fact it crystallised in the first place tells me the preparation methods have been way off, melting temperature used, filters or compounds themselves used or a combination of factors.

Its more likely over dosed and too much to stay suspended.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 09:33:37 AM »
Put it over the gas on the oven burner for 15 seconds  ???

If you really want, add some eo to it but hardly worth it.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 10:33:49 AM »
The best way to fix it is to put it back in the box and send it back and get a new one

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 12:33:14 PM »
The best way to fix it is to put it back in the box and send it back and get a new one
I thought u were having serious problems with your gear  as well?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 07:29:31 PM »
I thought u were having serious problems with your gear  as well?

Fixed it with Grapeseed oil at a 1:1 ratio and it took away 99% of pip

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »
has it turned into sort of a gel like substance yet? I honestly wouldn;t fuck with it. I got some Test cyp way back in the day from a top source and whe n it arrived it looked like hair gel in a vial and other people had the same problem so it's nothing you did. I emailed the source and he told me to put some water on the stove in a pot just like a inch or 2 and boil the water then turn it to low and sit the vial in there for just a minute and it would turn into a liquid wich it did but half an hour later it crashed again and globbed back up so I told him I wanted to get a refund  or a exchange and he was cool about it just told me to conceal it well and gave me a addy to send it too and he re-sent me some sustanon wich I rather of had anyway and it was good. don;t risk shooting something like we pay money for good product we shouldn;t have to take our time to fix somebody elses bad batch of gear.

I can;t believe he told me it was fine to inject after i sat it in the boiling water even though it turned into liquid after that it globbed up even worse so imagine what it does once you inject it in your body. No way in hell I was injecting that crashed gear I got sent. it dosn;t sound like your gear is as crashed as the stuff i got but still nobody should have to do all that bullshit.

Even the testosterone cypionate I get from the pharmacy eventually crystalizes. You don't have to put it in boiling water to fix it though. Several minutes in hot water or just sitting in your pocket next to your body heat and then shaking it vigorously usually takes care of the problem. Once it crystalizes though, it keeps doing it.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2014, 01:19:37 AM »
Even the testosterone cypionate I get from the pharmacy eventually crystalizes. You don't have to put it in boiling water to fix it though. Several minutes in hot water or just sitting in your pocket next to your body heat and then shaking it vigorously usually takes care of the problem. Once it crystalizes though, it keeps doing it.

I don"t think we are talking the same ball game my gear was totally crashed! Like I said it looked like a glob of hairgel in a vial and even after warming it uo it crashed and globbed upin 15-30minutes. I think crystalized and crashed are a but diffrent. crashed gear it's pretty much fucked. I have sat o n some test cyo for awhile and it never crytsalized or crashed wonder why some batches do that especially dosnlt make sense coming from a USA pharmacy company.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 01:22:04 AM »
just warm it before using.

lol @ throwing it away

get some guaiacol and put it inside after warming it. guaiacol is like the king of solvents, prevents high concentration gear from crashing.

throwing it away is retarded, i have tried getting some gear into very high concentration before and some of it instantly crashed into a gooey substance.
warm it up until the crystals are gone, inject it, done. it even works with gear that crashes again within an hour of warming up.
it most likely will not crash in your muscle because of your body temperature. at least it never did for me.

Guaiacol smells horrible! whyb not toss it if your making crashed gear your not doing something right. maybe your BA/BB ratio is fucked up or you accidently didn;t use the right amounts of Ba/BB other factors definatley could cause it more so then the bA/BB levels being fucked up.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2014, 01:32:56 AM »

This! why go out of your way! we as customers pay good money and if we get crashed gear we should be taken care of and get a new vial. My source was so hyped up and looked at like he was a god so I was surprised he couldn;t even make a decent batch of Test cyp but he was cool about it and sent me a vial of sustanon in exchange and he even gave me 2 vials of some special shit he just started making and I believe he had been the only one who had use it so far it was call dianadrol-TP it was injectable Dbol mixed with injectable anadrol and injectable test prop and it was in ethyl oleate so it drew up out of a slin pin it was so thin.

anyway we pay for a service and shouldn;t have to take the time to fix somebody elses mistake. The chef tried to blame it on the wether wich was total bullshit because it kept happening to other customers throughout the seasons and many PM'ed me to ask my situation and what happened so many put him in this alete level of cooks but he was nothing special especially after dealing with guys who really were doctors and NP's who got into UGL business and they had the best stuff in the early 2000's.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 03:21:07 AM »
Guaiacol smells horrible! whyb not toss it if your making crashed gear your not doing something right. maybe your BA/BB ratio is fucked up or you accidently didn;t use the right amounts of Ba/BB other factors definatley could cause it more so then the bA/BB levels being fucked up.

thats what happens when you try to brew DHT into 200mg/ml, lol.

there are no recipes for DHT because apparently nofuckingone ever used that.

lets just say that shits impossible to get stable above 50mg/ml.

and yes guaiacol smells horrible but its the king of solvents. made NPP at 200mg/ml, crashed instantly. added just 3% guaiacol and it holds stable ever since. ill gladly take the woodsmoke-smell if i can get my gear into twice the concentration with it...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 10:45:14 PM »
I don"t think we are talking the same ball game my gear was totally crashed! Like I said it looked like a glob of hairgel in a vial and even after warming it uo it crashed and globbed upin 15-30minutes. I think crystalized and crashed are a but diffrent. crashed gear it's pretty much fucked. I have sat o n some test cyo for awhile and it never crytsalized or crashed wonder why some batches do that especially dosnlt make sense coming from a USA pharmacy company.

I discussed the problem of test cypionate crystalizing with two different pharmacists. Both indicated it was common if it got too cold. Since this summer has been rather hot and the last bit of cyp in the vial I just finished off was beginning to crystalize, I suggest the pharmacists don't know what they are saying.

Yeah, your gear seemed pretty messed up. I have no clue why it would turn into a glob of crap like yours did. Seems like it must have been contaminated.

I reuse the same 19 gauge needle to fill the syringe because it fills easier than using the 22 gauge needles I use to inject. Even though the needle never touches anything but the vial top and the cypionate, I flush it with alcohol before I recap it for the next use. I also am careful to wipe the diaphragm off with alcohol every time I inject. I doubt there would be any alcohol residue, but if there is,  I guess it could contaminate the testosterone.

Unlike some folks, I have never once had any problem with the injection site and infections. I rarely even shed a drop of blood when finished injecting. One time I forgot to hold the alcohol soaked cotton ball on the injection site for a minute after I was done and there was a little blood running down my ass. I take blood thinners, so this didn't really surprise me much.

Who knows how well legal drug manufacturing is monitored. It would not surprise me if it isn't all that great. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the folks at the FDC could be lax in their responsibilities and some even be paid off to ignore stuff.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 06:36:05 PM »
Yes those hundred million dollar manufacturing facilities Upjohn and Watson have are pretty much on par with Chinese chemical factories when it comes to quality control ::)

More importantly Jizmo, you have DHT? Since it stopped being produced in the US I've been using mast/var but the real thing would be nice. I have a doc who'll write a scrip for it but there's no compounding pharmacies in the west coast who can make it...

I have a Npp 200 and mast e 200 blend that holds with EO 50%

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 12:18:24 AM »
Yes those hundred million dollar manufacturing facilities Upjohn and Watson have are pretty much on par with Chinese chemical factories when it comes to quality control ::)

More importantly Jizmo, you have DHT? Since it stopped being produced in the US I've been using mast/var but the real thing would be nice. I have a doc who'll write a scrip for it but there's no compounding pharmacies in the west coast who can make it...

I have a Npp 200 and mast e 200 blend that holds with EO 50%

well, you can never know what that stuff EXACTLY is, but yeah it does give the expected effects, so its gotta be something DHT-related  ;D

yeah EO is also damn strong, but ive never used it yet since its more expensive here and you need a lot

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 02:02:46 AM »
I have heard of methyl DHT. 10mg capsules it's just methylated DHT wich is pretty much hairloss in a bottle. I have not used it I hear it's good shit for pre-workout. I rather use Masteron over just a methaylated DHT capsule or some form of injectable DHT. seriously masteron is not good enough why on earth would somebody want to use injectable DHT or that methylated DHT they banned back in 2005 with all the other pro-hormones and designer steroids. It was called methyl-rage and was just methylated DHT 10mg caps but most people called it hairloss in a bottle.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 02:10:05 AM »
I discussed the problem of test cypionate crystalizing with two different pharmacists. Both indicated it was common if it got too cold. Since this summer has been rather hot and the last bit of cyp in the vial I just finished off was beginning to crystalize, I suggest the pharmacists don't know what they are saying.

Yeah, your gear seemed pretty messed up. I have no clue why it would turn into a glob of crap like yours did. Seems like it must have been contaminated.

I reuse the same 19 gauge needle to fill the syringe because it fills easier than using the 22 gauge needles I use to inject. Even though the needle never touches anything but the vial top and the cypionate, I flush it with alcohol before I recap it for the next use. I also am careful to wipe the diaphragm off with alcohol every time I inject. I doubt there would be any alcohol residue, but if there is,  I guess it could contaminate the testosterone.

Unlike some folks, I have never once had any problem with the injection site and infections. I rarely even shed a drop of blood when finished injecting. One time I forgot to hold the alcohol soaked cotton ball on the injection site for a minute after I was done and there was a little blood running down my ass. I take blood thinners, so this didn't really surprise me much.

Who knows how well legal drug manufacturing is monitored. It would not surprise me if it isn't all that great. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the folks at the FDC could be lax in their responsibilities and some even be paid off to ignore stuff.

No my stuff was totally fucked up! It also came from the biggest most alete source at the time and I wasn't impressed at least with the Test cyp I got all the other oils were great but that Test cyp and a few pother injects I didn't try would crash. I heard alot of people who ngot crashed gear from this supposive top source. I never ordered from the guy again I just think people are to easily pleased.

I'm not sure how crystalized gear even looks I have never recieved crysrtalized gear but I have gotten complete crashed gear that one time. is it still liquid but just won;t draw up correctly? The stuff I got was totally fucked. It came from a source who went by swisher and his lab was just called swisher. I am sure there are old pictures online of his gear he went down or quit when operation raw deal hit in 2006 into 2007. he had some nice labels he knocked off the old steris labels but just put swisher where the steris used to be.

That guy made crazy money. His list was insanle huge. he was def a one-stop shop had every AAS possible even Mibolerone(cheque drops) never seen such a complete list. back then powders and HGH were easier to get in through customs it seems.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 10:04:40 AM »
I have heard of methyl DHT. 10mg capsules it's just methylated DHT wich is pretty much hairloss in a bottle. I have not used it I hear it's good shit for pre-workout. I rather use Masteron over just a methaylated DHT capsule or some form of injectable DHT. seriously masteron is not good enough why on earth would somebody want to use injectable DHT or that methylated DHT they banned back in 2005 with all the other pro-hormones and designer steroids. It was called methyl-rage and was just methylated DHT 10mg caps but most people called it hairloss in a bottle.

yeah methylstanolone was also on the list ... but i figured i'd get some non-methylated stuff, because i wanted to have something non-methylated dht-based... because mast and primo are probably the most expensive yet weakest AAS and theres nothing else DHT-based thats non-liver-toxic

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2014, 12:27:53 PM »
I have a blood test coming up for TRT doc next week, itll be interesting to see what 100 Mast E a week does to DHT

from personal experience , tren and nandrolones drive my DHT down to zero :-X which is why I use 100mg mast to offset the 100mg NPP

wondering if Adex affects it in any way since DHT is made through aromatizing?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 12:47:05 PM »
No my stuff was totally fucked up! It also came from the biggest most alete source at the time and I wasn't impressed at least with the Test cyp I got all the other oils were great but that Test cyp and a few pother injects I didn't try would crash. I heard alot of people who ngot crashed gear from this supposive top source. I never ordered from the guy again I just think people are to easily pleased.

I'm not sure how crystalized gear even looks I have never recieved crysrtalized gear but I have gotten complete crashed gear that one time. is it still liquid but just won;t draw up correctly? The stuff I got was totally fucked. It came from a source who went by swisher and his lab was just called swisher. I am sure there are old pictures online of his gear he went down or quit when operation raw deal hit in 2006 into 2007. he had some nice labels he knocked off the old steris labels but just put swisher where the steris used to be.

That guy made crazy money. His list was insanle huge. he was def a one-stop shop had every AAS possible even Mibolerone(cheque drops) never seen such a complete list. back then powders and HGH were easier to get in through customs it seems.

When the test cypionate I use "crystalized" it was not as if the whole vial turned to crystals. First of all, it happened when the vial was nearly empty, with maybe two doses left. When I upended it to draw the test, the bottom of the vial had some crystals stuck to it. Like I mentioned, this has happened a couple of times. I always fill the prescription at the pharmacy so presumably their source is a legitimate manufacture, although it is the generic. Insurance won't pay for the non-generic or they don't pay much. My cost is about $18 for a vial that last me about 3 months when injecting 150 mg a week.

The pharmacist suggested that if it is not kept at room temperature it will crystalize. This seems like some crazy excuse because the last vial had crystals and it has been hot this summer. Although we have central air, we don't have it set to come on unless the house gets above 74 degrees which is hardly below "room temperature." The low night setting on our HVAC is 60 degrees so the coldest it gets in the house is 60 degrees.

Anyway, warming it slowly by putting it in hot water and shaking it vigorously seems to work if it is just a few crystals. Once crystals form though, they will reform within a day or two.