Author Topic: horrible pec tear video!  (Read 2099 times)

magnumfit

• Getbig I
horrible pec tear video!
« on: September 15, 2014, 06:37:34 PM »
Myself tearing my pec last week shooting for a pr on bench. watch, comment, subscribe and share. Thank you enjoy!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: horrible pec tear video!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 12:10:14 AM »
Thanks for the helpful reminder not to lift weights like a spastic, and not to ever bench press

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 02:18:18 AM »
And now u r fucked... thats succkkkss. Fuck a personal best im glad I can learn from others mistakes via the Internet

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 02:28:58 AM »
did you have a preexisting injury in the pec or shoulder?
A

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 03:13:31 AM »
You were showing off for a chick-LOl she said I don"t think I can help you at all-LOL!-Then you hit on the other guy who helped you get that off your chest-lol/shame on you! that's what happens! your mind-muscle connection was not on point and what's up with at the 7-8b rep mark you fully locked out-why did you do that?   I saw exactly the tweak that caused that tear. Are you taking anything like winstrol that could of been giving your joints a issue or maybe taking deca and giving you a water cushion making you feel stronger but really you have to be careful because in your head you think you can do more reps but dosn't always play out that way consistently. not very impressive.No dissrespect but by your skin  looks like you use gear and guys natural can lift 225 for way more reps then that.

No dissrespect! (to each our own). I doubt you will ever bench the same again. just being honest. That really sucks you should of had a spotter even though it was light weight. At anytime light weight can become heavy weight. Thanks for sharing i f it were me I would be to embarrased to show that online.  

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 03:25:30 AM »
225??? I thought he had 100lb plates on the bar 2 early for this lol

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 03:38:04 AM »
Donīt know why you are calling the Guy who helped you an asshole... ???

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 04:40:45 AM »
Donīt know why you are calling the Guy who helped you an asshole... ???

cause this guy who posted this video is an asshole. If you listen the girl he was with sounded like she was jocking the guy who helped him.She immediately jumped to the guys defense and said he wasn't an asshole I think he was mad because the girl he was with wouldn't even help him. she said" I don't think I can help you"-lol This guy juices as well I can tell by his skin ,he def has juicer skin and not mild juicer skin he has done some cycles and he couldn't even do 8 reps without locking out at 8 reps. Once you locked out at that 8th rep is when you should of put the weight up because you had no spotter, I mean you tore that pec within 10 reps with 225lbs and I bet you weigh around 225lbs if not more.

I think this kid can do more weight when he is focused but seems like the pressure from the camera and maybe trying to show off took it's toll. I doubt this kid warmed up properly either maybe he did one or two lighter sets but I'm talking about real chest stretches with rubberbands and sphere foam rollers to warm-up  and adjust his back and rear delts ,traps and lats as well as triceps and bicpes. very easy to do but if you don't sretch right shit like this can happen to the weak minded or ego-lifters. I hate putting down anybody but this dude is a obvious jerk look how he talked down on the only guy who rushed to help him(hell the girl with him did';t give a fuck and wasn't going to help) she was going to call 911-lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2014, 05:18:02 AM »
Anxiously waiting on the how not 2 squat video as well.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 07:10:18 AM »
How does one tear their pec repping 225 not even 12 times ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 07:29:45 AM »

and being on gear! It's called not using the mind -muscle connection and instead thinking about the girl he's trying to show off for and boom that fucker tore. If you guys notice he locks out after 8 reps at that point he was done(unless he had a spotter) he got cocky and tried to muscle out more reps and boom after 3 more reps that fucker tore! I could here it from the other side of the USA. It's a very funny video if you take into account the juice the guy is on and the scenary. he has no spotter and he has this attitude like he could lift 50 reps. I swore I wasn;t going to be impressed unless he did at least 30-50 reps. Man it was only 2225 lbs and he tore it at the 11th rep but you could tell he should of stopped after 8 reps.

just the way the girl talks is funny as well. she makes it clear she can;t help him and then calls the guy who does help him a asshole maybe that's why bad tears like that happen to those kind of people their rude and arrogant. there was no reason to call the guy who helped him out a asshole he was the asshole making the whole scene! even when he calls the guy who spotted him asshole at the ER the girl jumps in real fast and stands up for the guy who helped him get that massive 225lbs off his chest.

wow I want to lock that thread that needs to be saved forever that's a getbig classic. I'm going to post it in the gossip and opinion section. These are the types of guys who shouldn;t be using gear and if this guy comes on getbig and denys it just look at his skin obvious user of AAS. I can tell. I want to know where he buys his gear so I can tell people to stay away from that lab.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 07:43:35 AM »
LOL and plus being on gear your body shouldn't be that bad looking. If I were you I'd hop off gear and get my priorities straight and stop binging on cheeseburgers and shit food and train naturally and learn how to get my diet in check before hopping on anything. Just my 2 cents

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 09:27:12 AM »
This guys other videos are great, he's a young kid jumped on a ton of gear who's a personal trainer  ??? Or was, I foresee a change of career ahead.

If you're not in an NFL combine there is literally no reason to rep 225 like you're having a seizure.. I feel bad for the kid but that was just embarrassing to watch from the first rep, total injury waiting to happen with any weight

Maybe he's learned to take at least two seconds to lower, pause, then squeeze back up .... but probably not

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 12:02:39 PM »
Vince Taylor tore his bicep off completely, backstage at the 86 Nationals with a 20lb dumbell.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 12:06:30 PM »
225 repos:

This is an out of shape me bout a year ago at my buddies gym planet fitness lol trying to show off doing the same thing. But didnt end in a torn chest

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 12:13:02 PM »
Vince Taylor tore his bicep off completely, backstage at the 86 Nationals with a 20lb dumbell.

I can understand that, dehydrated, on diuretics, exhausted and massively stressed

the way chuckles here repped he was begging for an injury - 225 is a LOT of weight when its uncontrolled and slamming violently onto fatigued tendons

I like how he has a video on 'how to prevent injury'

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2014, 01:53:20 AM »
I can understand that, dehydrated, on diuretics, exhausted and massively stressed

the way chuckles here repped he was begging for an injury - 225 is a LOT of weight when its uncontrolled and slamming violently onto fatigued tendons

I like how he has a video on 'how to prevent injury'

I was going to say the same thing totally diffrent ballgame! when your that depleted and have no water in you and any water you are getting your pissing it out due to the diuretics plus the winstrol he was probably on fucked up his joints so that is a diffrent situation. I think that might of happened to cuttler in 2012 alot of people said myself included that it was a set of nolitil shots gone bad but he could of tore it doing the same thing being to dehydrated,depleted on diuretics ,feeling like shit in general. and jay lifted something worng and tore the bicep however the nolotil theory is still possible.