Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 67870 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2014, 06:10:01 PM »
No deal.

I just realized you said this about Ron "Ron You Snivelling Cuck Sucking Jew"...

Fuck you, you big-nosed piece of shit. You take your shit elsewhere and rest assured that I will remove every fucking gimmick you have even if I have to go one by one.

Notice how you will not be able to post with this account anymore starting now!

"1"
Shit just got real.

I wondered how long it was going to be until his passive aggressive threats and side long potshots towards Ron came back to bite him.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2014, 06:11:44 PM »
The threats and "let's meet and fight" posts and threads must have come up about 50 or 60  times in my time on GB. Nobody ever does shit.
O

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2014, 06:13:39 PM »
No deal.

I just realized you said this about Ron "Ron You Snivelling Cuck Sucking Jew"...

Fuck you, you big-nosed piece of shit. You take your shit elsewhere and rest assured that I will remove every fucking gimmick you have even if I have to go one by one.

"1"

Boom!
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2014, 06:13:56 PM »
The threats and "let's meet and fight" posts and threads must have come up about 50 or 60  times in my time on GB. Nobody ever does shit.
I think DA spat on Vince once

that's about it

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2014, 06:17:11 PM »

Don't forget about Getbigs John Rambo

So this tool comes knocking on my door this weekend.  I'm like can I help you....and he's all like "are you Kegdrainer on getbig??"
I laugh and say yeah what the fuck do you want?  So I have my S&W 45 a.c.p. tucked in the back of my pants just in case...you never know in my neighborhood when you need something extra.... and this guy asks me to step outside for a minute.  Then I notice there is a car turning around on my cul du sac with Jersey plates.  I ask the guy what the fuck he's doing on my porch and he asks me If I know John DiLauro.
I tell him to go fuck himself and that he's got three seconds to get the fuck of my porch.  Then he takes a swing at me and misses, punching the wall behind me.  Thats when I punched him in the throat and then got behind him and kicked his leg out.  After that his buddy was getting out of the car.  I shove the first douchebag down the steps and pull out my S&W and strongly advise the second douchebag to take his friend and leave.  He didn't take my advice.  He got a jaw full of my foot as he came up the stairs.  At this point my rottie is going nuts at the front door...I thought about letting him out, but decided that it would have been excessive.  I reminded them that my little friend on the other side of the door loves the taste of new jersey so they decided it would be a good idea to get back in their car.  They left in a hurry.

Next time show up in person instead of sending your little friends you bald pussy.

Dball

« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2014, 06:17:42 PM »
No deal.

"1"

That wasn't me you fucking moron, that was Josh, he was having fun and game u think its just me  ::)

You are looking for excuse now to get out of deal.

I am Jewish you stupid prick, why would I make fun of Jews you dum fuck.

How many fucking times on here have I said we are brothers etc .......

Fucking pathetic wanker.

Check IP's you idiot.

All my shit I have posted is from UK.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2014, 06:19:30 PM »

That wasn't me you fucking moron, that was Josh, he was having fun and game u think its just me  ::)

Fucking pathetic wanker.

Check IP's you idiot.

I think Ron and OMR should go easy on you, considering you are always high from the amount of Oxygen your nostrils take in per second.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2014, 06:20:28 PM »

Fucking pathetic wanker.

Check IP's you idiot.

I think you've forgotten some of us have taken many many screenshots. You said that and much worse stuff about Ron earlier sweetiepants. Of course you always blame someone else but it was you and you and josh share all the same accounts so please stop denying things.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2014, 06:20:57 PM »

Fucking pathetic wanker.

Check IP's you idiot.

But you always brag about posting behind proxies and stuff.
A

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2014, 06:22:15 PM »
I think Ron and OMR should go easy on you, considering you are always high from the amount of Oxygen your nostrils take in per second.

Okay. I laughed. Out loud. Hard.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2014, 06:24:20 PM »
What did I miss?  
Who's buying who?
How do you buy someone in the internet?  
Is there really a GetBig meet up at the expo?  Like a real one?  I'll go as long and I don't get sucker-punched.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2014, 06:24:35 PM »
I think DA spat on Vince once

that's about it

True. Spat in Vince's mouth, actually.

Don't forget about Getbigs John Rambo

Think he also had world class atlas-stone strength too.
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2014, 11:01:26 PM »
Things I miss on Getbig because I have a job.   >:(

The things I miss on Getbig because I have a life.  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2014, 11:04:35 PM »
No reason I can't post in either section of course. I follow the rules. Of course you are a puppetmaster to BigMc and he does whatever you say. We all know this. Same with Josh as you continue to buy him. So they will try to ban me from the UK board but we all know that's not right. Watch me throw a temper tantrum like you. It's amazing they haven't banned you. We all know why though....right. ;) I can hardly wait to see you Jr. You won't even know it's coming. I feel good that I've forewarned you. It makes things more fair. See you at the expo.

nah

you obviously cant read little muff guy
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2014, 11:07:09 PM »
No deal.

"1"

there is no coming back from that

racism of peace
T

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2014, 12:13:27 AM »
I dont give two fuck how big he is.

You think I am gonna get into a fist fight with him. Lmao  ::)

I never do my dirty work or lift a finger my friend.

welcome to the real world
in mean while in the real world you cant even keep on account going for more then 10 days you racist piece of shit!
fingerlifting (middle finger) of peace

Simple Simon

« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2014, 12:40:32 AM »
I didnt realise there was a problem.

Junior ruins the board with his garbage (in my opinion) so as a moderator in the UK section I dont allow it.
Ron is fine with the way I moderate or I wouldnt be a moderator.

I understand bigmcs view that I antagonised him but it was in response to another of his threats which I deleted.

I am allowed to post in the lounge because junior holds no authourity on this forum despite his claims to the contrary.

For the record I am not going to meet up with junior but if he chooses to come to my home to find me then so be it, he isnt welcome at my house and if he knocks on the door I will treat him as a trespasser.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2014, 01:08:22 AM »

Junior ruins the board with his garbage (in my opinion) so as a moderator in the UK section I dont allow it.

I understand bigmcs view that I antagonised him but it was in response to another of his threats which I deleted.

I am allowed to post in the lounge because junior holds no authourity on this forum despite his claims to the contrary.

For the record I am not going to meet up with junior but if he chooses to come to my home to find me then so be it, he isnt welcome at my house and if he knocks on the door I will treat him as a trespasser.
This entire board is now all about Milos and his garbage all the time.
You are the only person that does not buy in to Milos bullshit and you are 100% right on your action to keep that crazy goof of your board. He just cant deal with the fact you can see right thru  his phony, manipulating racist ,lying ass.
I really hope they will ban him for life  after the terrible racist remark he made about Ron.(the guy who let him get away with everything).
Simon and OMR are the only guys with a solid backbone.(cant be bought)!
I admire your candor Simon. Hopefully others can see that too

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2014, 01:15:10 AM »

^ Fair comment from the man himself IMO

S

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2014, 01:20:59 AM »
What did I miss?  
Who's buying who?
How do you buy someone in the internet?  
Is there really a GetBig meet up at the expo?  Like a real one?  I'll go as long and I don't get sucker-punched.

Because 90% of people posting here have nothing. They'll take any money they can get. Offer me 10k to embarress myself by taking Getbig serious and I'd laugh in your face.  :-\

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2014, 01:36:03 AM »
LOL at the people here who think that cos someones "big" means they re "tough."  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2014, 01:40:09 AM »

reasonable response

by the way technically someone isn't a trespasser until they enter your premises

just a little legal protection for you  :-*
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #147 on: September 17, 2014, 01:47:46 AM »
My condolences for the 5 inch dic junior =/

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #148 on: September 17, 2014, 01:58:55 AM »

its so funny.mmyou are like a father to junior that abanded his as a child and he does everything to get you to recognice him even when he has alot of hate for you for leaving him haha

so funny

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2014, 02:21:21 AM »
its so funny.mmyou are like a father to junior that abanded his as a child and he does everything to get you to recognice him even when he has alot of hate for you for leaving him haha

so funny

I just think Junior can't bear to have anyone dislike him.

I used to bait him all the time and he hated it. In the end Josh was threatening to "get my kids". Joon even posted what he thought was my IP address here on the board.

It pissed me off for a while but at the end of the day it's just teh interweb.

Anyway - I think the guy has a real issue with someone not liking him. I've said it before, I do think he is a genuinely troubled soul.