Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 67224 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2014, 02:24:31 AM »
It's just a mess! There's room for everyone to post on here!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2014, 02:26:21 AM »
I just think Junior can't bear to have anyone dislike him.

I used to bait him all the time and he hated it. In the end Josh was threatening to "get my kids". Joon even posted what he thought was my IP address here on the board.

It pissed me off for a while but at the end of the day it's just teh interweb.

Anyway - I think the guy has a real issue with someone not liking him. I've said it before, I do think he is a genuinely troubled soul.
yeah me to. It shows in his post history. Everytime he comes back he behaves but we all know that sooner or later he will snap

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2014, 02:31:11 AM »
you know its funny

it hurts, it hurts no more
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2014, 02:37:19 AM »
I honestly think even if this issue with Simon resolves it will be another issue in 2 weeks or so with someone or something else.

And I gotta agree with OMR about not negotiating with terrorists.

A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2014, 02:39:14 AM »
I honestly think even if this issue with Simon resolves it will be another issue in 2 weeks or so with someone or something else.

And I gotta agree with OMR about not negotiating with terrorists.

you should be sticking up for him

he always spoke up for you with me  :)
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2014, 02:42:05 AM »
you should be sticking up for him

he always spoke up for you with me  :)

I know he did. He told me he did. Thats part of his character tho... THAT I DO RESPECT.

But i gotta be honest here too. I don't lie to friends. Joon needs help... wouldn't you agree? Yes men aren't gonna help him.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2014, 02:43:43 AM »
Plus all of sudden he cut off communication with me. I think he thought he couldnt trust me or something. Or that I was out to get him? who knows.

All I know is he left me hanging.  

Can't lie... it kinda hurt me. This is the internet but still... we're real people behind these screen names.

A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2014, 02:44:38 AM »
I know he did. He told me he did. Thats part of his character tho... THAT I DO RESPECT.

But i gotta be honest here too. I don't lie to friends. Joon needs help... wouldn't you agree? Yes men aren't gonna help him.

He was detoxing and had not eaten for two days. He wasn't thinking straight. I honestly think junior wants to get along with everybody and is after peace!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2014, 02:47:18 AM »
He was detoxing and had not eaten for two days. He wasn't thinking straight. I honestly think junior wants to get along with everybody and is after peace!

I like the guy and all but how do you post on getbig under multiple gimmicks while detoxing? come on.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2014, 02:51:14 AM »
I like the guy and all but how do you post on getbig under multiple gimmicks while detoxing? come on.
He probably should have detoxed and not gone near getbig because everyone reacts differently on zero food!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2014, 02:51:50 AM »

don't judge people by how they post on here

its escapism
T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2014, 02:53:49 AM »

its escapism

This is true to some degree.

Honestly, i couldn't see the person I talked to as the same person who posts here.

But then in some of those youtube videos joon gets very violent and angry - not good stuff.
A

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2014, 02:55:57 AM »
You are all a bunch of idiots if you think he's a genuine guy who truly cared about you. He lies and manipulates and has a serious addiction and need for attention.  Same with bigmc. The difference is bigmc is boring and jr isn't.  Although this same shit for months on end has gotten stale. I'm going to give jr the attention he desires very soon.  Essentially this is rons fault.  What Ron thought was board traffic was actually Josh, Alex and jr all along.  He needs to get rid of the pointless UK board.  Who the fuck cares where you are from.  And the lounge is just Ron saying that he's all for trolling unfortunately. That needs to go as well.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2014, 02:56:32 AM »
This is true to some degree.

Honestly, i couldn't see the person I talked to as the same person who posts here.

But then in some of those youtube videos joon gets very violent and angry - not good stuff.
he is acting in them... He's not angry at all

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2014, 02:58:50 AM »

but still, the time and energy to run multiple gimmicks, make videos and upload them?

The guy says he's so busy but yet he has time to do that?

He's not just acting. He really cares about this forum.
A

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2014, 02:58:55 AM »

its escapism

You and I know better than anybody that jr isn't acting.  That's the sad part.  Your lies are catching up with you biggy.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2014, 03:01:57 AM »

Wrong.  So very wrong.  Jr will be dealt with at the expo. He's a danger to himself but more so to others.  Especially females.  But I expect nothing but gullibility from you so I can't pretend I'm surprised with your posts.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2014, 03:05:28 AM »
Wrong.  So very wrong.  Jr will be dealt with at the expo. He's a danger to himself but more so to others.  Especially females.  But I expect nothing but gullibility from you so I can't pretend I'm surprised with your posts.
you are called big tough guy and expect us to believe that you are going to the O?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2014, 03:06:18 AM »
you are called big tough guy and expect us to believe that you are going to the O?

lol
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2014, 03:07:14 AM »
You are all a bunch of idiots if you think he's a genuine guy who truly cared about you. He lies and manipulates and has a serious addiction and need for attention.  Same with bigmc. The difference is bigmc is boring and jr isn't.  Although this same shit for months on end has gotten stale. I'm going to give jr the attention he desires very soon.  Essentially this is rons fault.  What Ron thought was board traffic was actually Josh, Alex and jr all along.  He needs to get rid of the pointless UK board.  Who the fuck cares where you are from.  And the lounge is just Ron saying that he's all for trolling unfortunately. That needs to go as well.

says the guy who set up fake profiles on gay web sites about junior

you are a clown my friend

hiding behind what you think is your anonymity

I laugh in your general direction  :-*
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2014, 03:11:07 AM »
Does anyone else notice that these types of threads are always the most popular?

I have told you guys this already. People enjoy reading about gossip (amongst members) fighting, and controversy.

As far as the Junior situation goes: He did it to himself. He cannot be a normal poster on this site.

It's not in his DNA.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2014, 03:12:07 AM »

Considering you believe what jr says I don't believe you to expect I'm going to the Olympia.  I am though.  And I am going to see jr.  That is 100%. And yes toots, I am called bigtoughguy.

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2014, 03:14:43 AM »
Does anyone else notice that these types of threads are always the most popular?

I have told you guys this already. People enjoy reading about gossip (amongst members) fighting, and controversy.

As far as the Junior situation goes: He did it to himself. He cannot be a normal poster on this site.

It's not in his DNA.

It's not the threads themselves.  You'll notice it's the same 15 people that can't get enough of the drama and spam the board with it. When jr threatened my daughters life he made it personal.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2014, 03:16:10 AM »

He was on day 1 of a fast, not day 10. Basically at that point he'd skipped 2 meals.

I doubt the mental impact was too high.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2014, 03:16:19 AM »
It's not the threads themselves.  You'll notice it's the same 15 people that can't get enough of the drama and spam the board with it. When jr threatened my daughters life he made it personal.

Are you sure it was actually joon?

Just saying, doesn't sound like something joon would do.
A