Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 67175 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 02:57:19 PM »
Settle it..............in da cageeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 02:58:50 PM »
May be a board for Getbiggers with severe mental health issues needs to be create?
Getbig Asylum Board.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 02:59:37 PM »
May be a board for Getbiggers with severe mental health issues needs to be create?
Getbig Asylum Board.
they already have that.

Its called the Time Out board.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 03:01:30 PM »
they already have that.

Its called the Time Out board.
fair enough.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 03:02:19 PM »
Getbiggers with severe mental issues? That's the vast majority.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2014, 03:02:32 PM »
Settle it..............in da cageeeeeeeeeee!!!!

sign the waiver

BallzDeep69

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2014, 03:04:22 PM »
Junior,

Here is the problem...

By you trashing the forum, you have in essence become that of a terrorist. I don't negotiate with terrorists and neither does Ron.

Your problem is with Simple Simon, not with the entire GetBig. What you are doing here is trying to destroy the posting experience of every single member until you get your demands met. That is just absolutely unacceptable.

I can't make anyone a moderator here, neither can any other moderator. The only person that can make a person a moderator here is Ron.

You are going after the wrong people (GetBig in its entirety) and have the person you want right in front of you.

In the marines, we used to say that guys like you purposely try to send a message by killing innocent civilians when you have your enemy right in front of you. That's cowardice.

Handle this shit like a man. No one is going to take you to court for trolling a forum. What you will do is render yourself friendless. You want to make your own forum, by all means go at it. Other members have done this is the past with some level of success (Think SpecialEd and Josh). If you want to go after Simple Simon, use your supposed resources to do so.

As of right now, you're like the kid that stands behind his mother throwing a flurry of punches in order to try to hit the bully standing in front of your mom. In the process, you're leaving your mother's thighs with a lot of bruises and doing so with no consideration for her feelings.

Be a man and face Simple Simon like a man would. Ron doesn't have to give in to your demands or the demands of any other person. This is his forum and his rules. No one is above the law (myself included).

"1"

See bolded sections.

1) Absolutely incorrect, my problem is not just with Simple Simon. My problem is with Ron, repeatedly ignoring Simple Simon and others breaking the forums very own rules on posting private member information. I can supply all the evidence you need and how many times he has done this.
My problem is with Getbig making someone moderator who is corrupt as fuck  taunting me on a daily basis about this fact and how he can get away with it.
My problem is with Getbig allowing Simple Simon choose who can or can't post on the UK board against majority consensus yet at the same time allowing him to shit on my posts in the lounge.
My problem is with bullies.
My problem is with double standards
My problem is with those that support it and do nothing about it, to me they are just as guilty.

I am not the terrorist here  I am the policeman actually rising up to a dictator and say no "you can't get away with it."

Bigmc can see this.
Even Princess L can see this.

He is a cu nt and a coward.

Tell him to name the time and place right now when and where he wants to meet if you disagree.
He is the one hiding not me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2014, 03:08:32 PM »
Groink for mod of the lounge

not for nothing....if BigMC is saying that Simon is out of line,  that HAS to carry weight. he doesn't throw anyone under the bus for no reason, let alone a friend of his.

we are all part of this forum..we ARE the forum. What we think, and want..should carry weight too. what Junior says is right.  Simon has done some fucked up shit, and it can be easily proven.

he's an alright guy, very good bodybuilder....but when he gets a bead on someone, he doesn't have any boundaries

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2014, 03:09:08 PM »
See bolded sections.

1) Absolutely incorrect, my problem is not just with Simple Simon. My problem is with Ron, repeatedly ignoring Simple Simon and others breaking the forums very own rules on posting private member information. I can supply all the evidence you need and how many times he has done this.
My problem is with Getbig making someone moderator who is corrupt as fuck  taunting me on a daily basis about this fact and how he can get away with it.
My problem is with Getbig allowing Simple Simon choose who can or can't post on the UK board against majority consensus yet at the same time allowing him to shit on my posts in the lounge.
My problem is with bullies.
My problem is with double standards
My problem is with those that support it and do nothing about it, to me they are just as guilty.

I am not the terrorist here  I am the policeman actually rising up to a dictator and say no "you can't get away with it."

Bigmc can see this.
Even Princess L can see this.

He is a cu nt and a coward.

Tell him to name the time and place right now when and where he wants to meet if you disagree.
He is the one hiding not me.

Your problem is thinking you have a say in what goes on and how the forum works.

Rons playground, Rons rules. He gets to do whatever the fuck he wants and we all just have to deal. You act like because you or others dont like something means rons obligated to change it. Hes not.

Thats the reality.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2014, 03:10:05 PM »
BigMC has turned on UKJeff!

Shots fired.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2014, 03:12:02 PM »
To go ahead and address these points...

How many fucking times did I ask Ron privately to resolve this issue for months on end?
How many fucking opportunities does he need do to the right thing?
I am a reasonable and fair person.

Ron doesn't have to do what you or anyone else asks him to do. The UK board is a sub-forum. We have many sub-forums here on GetBig. Every sub-forum has its distinct set of moderators with Ron overlooking the entire site. If you have enough proof to justify why Simple Simon should not be a moderator, you need to take it up with Ron directly. By trashing his forum, you are not going to make it easier for him to side with you. Instead, go to him with whatever evidence it is that you have and see what he can conclude. That's the mature thing to do.

I am asking you a simple question, so give me a simple answer.

Do you think it is acceptable for someone to me moderator on this site who has been proved and linked conclusively to. (all evidence can be provided by the way)

1) Posting up pictures of members children.
2) Posting up members pictures on different forums asking for information on them (identity fraud)
3) Posts up private medical doctors information without consent.
4) Stalks and harasses member here and makes them leave like Tristensco who is a pro.
5) Posted up G4P pictures of Nick Tisconi without consent.
6) Makes threats to meet up with members and never fucking turns up or shows up. He is the biggest pussy on this site with the loudest mouth.

Do I think those offenses are pardonable? Yes. Do I think they warrant a moderator role? No.

Again, what you have to understand is that it is not up to me. I want Chaos to be a moderator on the G&O and I have campaigned and asked for that for over a year now. Have I gotten what I have asked for? No. Does that mean that I will now erase threads at will and try to destroy the forum? Fuck no. Negotiation is key here. Losing a small battle does not mean the war has been completely lost. Small wins over time leads to major changes.

He is an absolute vile cu nt and a troll who is too scared to meet me face to face in real life and talk shit because he knows I will fuck him up for life and he will end up in a wheel chair if he is lucky.

Everyone I talk to on the phone agrees with me on this that he is a total cu nt.

Again, if he makes you feel so insulted and bothered, why not use your resources to go after him instead of making the forum suffer?

Is this Getbigs problem????

Absolutely the fuck it is.

Not only have you not condoned his behavior you have put him in position of power. That is the issue.

Where he can delete threads, move posts (even against the instructions of other moderators) choose who can or cant post on his board and fuck with members.

Yet at the same time you allow him the opportunity to shit all over posts and stickies in the lounge through his own account or gimmicks while i left the UK board alone.

I can IP prove his gimmicks because the information was leaked to me by a moderator.

No moderator will be able to give you his IP, because only Ron can do that. There are 3 moderators at the lounge and I know the others very well.

I am ENTIRELY justified to do whatever I need by whatever means necessarily until such time you decide to take this complaint seriously AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Princess L made a thread about private information being posted and zero tolerance policy.
In that thread itself, Var City's information was posted and Ron deleted his thread.

What a huge irony.

I am up for dialogue and negotiations and finding a solution,but this involves  you guys doing the right thing here.
But if you keep repeatedly ignoring this, we are at war.

What you don't seem to understand is that by trying to make every member alienated with your tactics, you are making this YOUR problem. No one cares about your issues with Simple Simon. That is your problem with him and him alone. Your approach is all wrong in this instance.

It is as simple as that. I will not be bullied or be friendly with people who condone Simons behavior  

I will post on a rival site thousands of private messages exposing many many many people and their activities here along with multiple gimmick attacks every single night until you decide to take me seriously.

Go at it. That doesn't bother me.

Lets talk about solutions from my side.

Either

a) Simple Simon get demoded from UK board (everyone else wants me to post on there including Bigmc) apart from this cu nt that keeps deleting my posts.

or

b) Bigmc or Groink or Chaos get moded on Lounge where they promise to clean Simons shiting on my threads

or

c) we make a deal Simple Simon IS NOT ALLOWED to post in the Lounge at all and I won't put on the UK.

Again, you are making demands and that is not the right way to approach this. Only Ron can make a member a moderator and/or remove them from the position. I have no say in that. As a moderator, I also can't put an individual ban on one member from posting in a single board, unless their entire account is removed. You see what I am saying?

If you ignore the issue again after the 100th request I wont stop. You will have to go to court and take legal action against me.

If you agree there is a problem and there needs to be a solution, I will stop and help build up lounge (like I always wanted to) instead of fucking around.

This is about fairness, integrity and justice for me. I am the victim here not cu nt simple simon

No one is going to take you to court.

I agree that there is a problem that you and Simple Simon have to solve.

This is about fairness, integrity and justice for everyone and, right now, you're making GetBig the victim as opposed to your enemy standing right in front of you.

"1"

the trainer

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2014, 03:12:19 PM »
simple simon should be stripped of his moderator powers you cannot behave like that and be a mod very unprofessional.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2014, 03:13:24 PM »
Junior please type in pink or something so we know it's you.  BTW how many accounts do you have?

BallzDeep69

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2014, 03:18:07 PM »
Your problem is thinking you have a say in what goes on and how the forum works.

Rons playground, Rons rules. He gets to do whatever the fuck he wants and we all just have to deal. You act like because you or others dont like something means rons obligated to change it. Hes not.

Thats the reality.

No Shockwave my friend this is how it might work in your world but not in the real one.

Every action has a consequence.

You cannot beat your own people down, like a dictatorship with injustices saying "this is my house, this is my rules, this is how it is" pissing people off without revolution and back lash, history has prove that countless of times.

The situation here is you have walked into someone who has the resources and capability and desire to take it to the whole 9 yards if need me. I have done it many times in business with people who thought they could fuck with me or bully me. This is noting to me.

I am all about justice and fairness and won't stand for bullies or people who think they can get away with murder. Never will, they will have to kill me before I kill them, I am not joking, I am that serious about my principles and beliefs I would die for them.

A man without principles might as well be dead to me.

I love Ron and Getbig, always have.

But the situation that he has created here an allowed to carry on will not be tolerated or allowed to go on without a war.

I want to be friends and peaceful but not until he rectifies the problems.

He admitted there is a problem here to me.
He has failed to deliver the solution.
And I am not prepared to wait any longer.

Why should simple simon be allowed to fuck up my work on the lounge while I can't post on the UK board?????

Fuck that and fuck him.

We resolve this amicably or we go to war, there is no in betweens here

And the majority agree with me

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2014, 03:18:50 PM »
One of them will have to retreat and I know it will be Simple Simon.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2014, 03:20:13 PM »
I'll never forget Simple Simon spending hours online searching into my background to try to smear my name on here when I first came

Or when he aimlessly attacked my credibility when I tried to help this board out with useful information

BallzDeep69

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2014, 03:27:00 PM »
I'll never forget Simple Simon spending hours online searching into my background to try to smear my name on here when I first came

Or when he aimlessly attacked my credibility when I tried to help this board out with useful information

He took my pictures and posted them up on different poker forums Tristen with my name asking people about my travel plans to vegas and where I would be staying.
I contacted the administrators of the site and they tracked his IP address which was going to a Virgin Broad Band provider in Salford Manchester.

He also took a letter I posted here from my doctor (which was Photoshopped to take away important detail)  and used software to decript it and outed my doctors information name and address on here.

He posted up G4P private pictures of Nick Tisconi.

Despite the fact that I have all of Simons private information ( I found his facebook) know his real name and address and even have his videos of him doing posing routines I never outed that information because I don't believe two wrongs make a right.

Yet rather than being booted of the site, he was actually made mod. Worst decision in history of GB.

He was allowed to delete many pages of my sticky threads because "he thought I was some gimmick" oh brother.. ::)

He even posted pictures of Bigmc's kids here in the past under the UK JEFF account.

Yet I am not allowed to post on the UK board (even though Bigmc the other moderator has not objection) and Simon is allowed to shit all over my threads in the lounge after we agreed to keep things separate.

And yet OMR claims this is not GB's problem.

What a fucking joke.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2014, 03:34:34 PM »
Ron is online.

Let him address this directly for once instead of avoiding the issue.

Over to Ron

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2014, 03:35:13 PM »
He posted up G4P private pictures of Nick Tisconi.

The outing of G4P has and always will be a fundamental pillar of Getbig.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2014, 03:37:52 PM »
Groink for mod of the lounge

BallzDeep69

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2014, 03:38:19 PM »
The outing of G4P has and always will be a fundamental pillar of Getbig.

It doesn't matter if it G4P, if its pictures of Bigmc or Booty's kids, if its making fake profiles it all against site rules and here in England UK against the defamation act or 2013, the law actually got updated to deal with online trolls and what Simon has been doing is not only against site rules but illegal etc.

Its all wrong and should not be tolerated  

Will Ron actually respond or just carry on watching and hoping I go away.

Because I promise you I wont

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2014, 03:47:02 PM »

BallzDeep69

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2014, 03:51:30 PM »
Ron doesn't have to do what you or anyone else asks him to do. The UK board is a sub-forum. We have many sub-forums here on GetBig. Every sub-forum has its distinct set of moderators with Ron overlooking the entire site. If you have enough proof to justify why Simple Simon should not be a moderator, you need to take it up with Ron directly. By trashing his forum, you are not going to make it easier for him to side with you. Instead, go to him with whatever evidence it is that you have and see what he can conclude. That's the mature thing to do.

1) I don't have to do what you or Ron want me to do either. If I feel aggrieved and want to trash the site every fucking night I will. Don't like it? Upgrade your software and spend some money and try and stop me. If you want to be a dick and unreasonable you will be answered in kind.
I had no issue with Bigmc or Simon wanting me or Shizzo not to post on UK board and keeping things separate.
I do have major fucking issue with simon trashing my work on the lounge and being able to get away with it.
So solve the issue and the problem goes away.

Do I think those offenses are pardonable? Yes. Do I think they warrant a moderator role? No.

Again, what you have to understand is that it is not up to me. I want Chaos to be a moderator on the G&O and I have campaigned and asked for that for over a year now. Have I gotten what I have asked for? No. Does that mean that I will now erase threads at will and try to destroy the forum? Fuck no. Negotiation is key here. Losing a small battle does not mean the war has been completely lost. Small wins over time leads to major changes.

Again, if he makes you feel so insulted and bothered, why not use your resources to go after him instead of making the forum suffer?

So if you think they don't warrant a moderator position, what are you doing about it? Why hasn't he been demoded?
There is so much evidence including from pro's such as Nick Tisconi and TristenEsco. Ron knows the details, why hasn't he done anything about it?
I know its not up to you, so in effect this is a redundant conversation.
Yes negotiations are key, so lets negotiate an agree right now about the solution.

No moderator will be able to give you his IP, because only Ron can do that. There are 3 moderators at the lounge and I know the others very well.

What you don't seem to understand is that by trying to make every member alienated with your tactics, you are making this YOUR problem. No one cares about your issues with Simple Simon. That is your problem with him and him alone. Your approach is all wrong in this instance.

It is as simple as that. I will not be bullied or be friendly with people who condone Simons behavior 

Go at it. That doesn't bother me.

You have zero clue about my power, I am not getting into it with you.
This is not about Simon only, its about GB approving for mod a corrupt individual like Simon who has repeatedly broken the rules.
Yet is allowed to spoil the enjoyment of others and go against majority rule.

Again, you are making demands and that is not the right way to approach this. Only Ron can make a member a moderator and/or remove them from the position. I have no say in that. As a moderator, I also can't put an individual ban on one member from posting in a single board, unless their entire account is removed. You see what I am saying?

No one is going to take you to court.

I agree that there is a problem that you and Simple Simon have to solve.

This is about fairness, integrity and justice for everyone and, right now, you're making GetBig the victim as opposed to your enemy standing right in front of you.

Ron has repeatedly been told about all these issues and repeatedly said he will do something yet nothing has been done.
I am not prepared to sit and suffer any longer.
Why hasn't the big man posted in this thread and given a response.

No disrespect I am not interesting in hearing from you only Ron since he has the power to change things and offer solution. Ball is in his court.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2014, 03:55:25 PM »
You post on gimmicks  :D

So what? This is a protest movement.
That's what happens when people protest.
They block roads, they cause disruption, they make business come to a stand still.
That's how it works in real life too.
Obviously i wasn't doing gimmicks before Simon decided to fuck my threads up again for the 7th million time.

By the way your a bald psychotic bastard but I am about 7 billion time worse than you, take one to know one, trust me  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Discussions on Junior/Joon
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2014, 03:56:12 PM »
1) I don't have to do what you or Ron want me to do either. If I feel aggrieved and want to trash the site every fucking night I will. Don't like it? Upgrade your software and spend some money and try and stop me. If you want to be a dick and unreasonable you will be answered in kind.
I had no issue with Bigmc or Simon wanting me or Shizzo not to post on UK board and keeping things separate.
I do have major fucking issue with simon trashing my work on the lounge and being able to get away with it.
So solve the issue and the problem goes away.

So if you think they don't warrant a moderator position, what are you doing about it? Why hasn't he been demoded?
There is so much evidence including from pro's such as Nick Tisconi and TristenEsco. Ron knows the details, why hasn't he done anything about it?
I know its not up to you, so in effect this is a redundant conversation.
Yes negotiations are key, so lets negotiate an agree right now about the solution.

You have zero clue about my power, I am not getting into it with you.
This is not about Simon only, its about GB approving for mod a corrupt individual like Simon who has repeatedly broken the rules.
Yet is allowed to spoil the enjoyment of others and go against majority rule.

Ron has repeatedly been told about all these issues and repeatedly said he will do something yet nothing has been done.
I am not prepared to sit and suffer any longer.
Why hasn't the big man posted in this thread and given a response.

No disrespect I am not interesting in hearing from you only Ron since he has the power to change things and offer solution. Ball is in his court.

*facepalm*