Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 68216 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2014, 05:15:59 AM »
everyone reacts different

try shooting a hit load of gear

and then eating a lot of sugary shit

drinking loads of coke etc

like a kid having a tantrum
Yes, i know everybody reacts differently to different things, but the way he describes it and the behaviors he tries to pass off as sides are so outrageously exaggerated that it just screams 'fabricated excuae' to me, just like how he has an excuse for every negative behavior hes ever exhibited on here.

Imo its just another way for him to pass responsibility off on something, hell, anything but himself.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2014, 05:17:13 AM »
Yes, i know everybody reacts differently to different things, but the way he describes it and the behaviors he tries to pass off as sides are so outrageously exaggerated that it just screams 'fabricated excuae' to me, just like how he has an excuse for every negative behavior hes ever exhibited on here.

Imo its just another way for him to pass responsibility off on something, hell, anything but himself.

its exaggerating an existing problem

the gear takes the leash of him with the extra aggression

imo he shouldn't be taking it

some people aren't suited to it

and he is one
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2014, 05:25:10 AM »

and he is one
Reminds me a lot of people i knew when I was abusing coke/meth... there is a certain amount of judgment clouding that happens when youre fucked up, and theres a certain amount of "ok, he was really fucked up, what he did was shitty but dude was out of his mind"...

however, these guys knew that, and theyd take it to an extreme... no matter how fucked up i was, i never stole from people, or fucked them over, or anything like that..

These guys though, theyd rip their best friends prized possesion off, and then later claim "oh. It was the dope, i was fucked up", and expected everone to just let it go like it was a perfectly plausible explanation. It became a defensive mechanism to justify their shitty behavior.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2014, 05:45:44 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2014, 06:09:47 AM »

and he is one

TBH mate I dont think he is falling apart and pulling himself together.
Its all an act, his posting history is the same from when he first signed up, meltdowns and apologies one after the other, and every one of his threads and antics getting posts.

He is simply trolling all the time, even when you see him in real life, its all an act.
There is no real uncle junior, if there is we have never seen it here.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2014, 06:49:16 AM »
Thats a copout... i never got any of the overt psychological sides joon tried to put on his test usage.... horny, yes, but super aggro and borderline schizophrenic, not a chance. Tren made me edgy as fuck but i still didnt do half the shit he doesn and tries to blame on roids.

I think hes one of those guys that gets placebo side effects.

Yes, that's it. I am 100% sure I could push ESFitness amounts and not lose my shit like Joon does weekly.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2014, 06:50:04 AM »

Holy shit! I made an IronMeister 'shop! I have fucking ARRIVED!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2014, 07:16:15 AM »
Its all an act, his posting history is the same from when he first signed up, meltdowns and apologies one after the other, and every one of his threads and antics getting posts.

He is simply trolling all the time, even when you see him in real life, its all an act.
I agree with this, especially with how he considers himself such a magnificent poker player... its all an act, a bluff to illicit a reaction, he talks all the time about reading people and about how hes so great and manipulating scenarios to acheive a desired outcome..... and his stories and reactions all contradict each other, dependijg on who hes talking to and how he thinks theyll react.

I think its all a big game to see if he can manipulate the situation as he sees fit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2014, 07:18:38 AM »

he is really nice off the board

as per our previous discussions that's the junior I base my judgement on

for instance

he sent me a tub of craze after it got banned

and when I met him he wasn't throwing his money around or bragging

he is a very good troll

you should appreciate that
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #234 on: September 17, 2014, 07:20:51 AM »

for instance

he is a very good troll

I will admit, to Shizzo's point, that Joon's meltdown threads do pull in the eyeballs. I know that I can't stop watching. It's great internet-theater.

Simple Simon

« Reply #235 on: September 17, 2014, 07:45:24 AM »

for instance

he is a very good troll

Problem for me is that hes ALWAYS trolling, he PMs you and talks nice then sends you PMs hes going to kill you, I have 3 sitting in my inbox right now, next week he will be saying sorry , he was just joking.

Thing is mate, hes always joking, i know you have met him and he seemed fine, I guarantee after a few meetings he would fall apart.
Scorps wise to him now.

the trainer

« Reply #236 on: September 17, 2014, 07:49:59 AM »
No deal.

I just realized you said this about Ron "Ron You Snivelling Cuck Sucking Jew"...

Fuck you, you big-nosed piece of shit. You take your shit elsewhere and rest assured that I will remove every fucking gimmick you have even if I have to go one by one.

Notice how you will not be able to post with this account anymore starting now!

"1"

Wow this is just wrong Ron is a very cool dude there is no excuse for anyone to say this about him no matter how angry you are, very disappointed in you junior.

Simple Simon

« Reply #237 on: September 17, 2014, 07:52:25 AM »
I will admit, to Shizzo's point, that Joon's meltdown threads do pull in the eyeballs. I know that I can't stop watching. It's great internet-theater.
Truth is they are not actually meltdowns, they are perfectly orchestrated well thought out threads and posts, he knows exactly what hes doing.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #238 on: September 17, 2014, 07:53:19 AM »

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #239 on: September 17, 2014, 07:57:11 AM »
Im pretty sure if I open the door to him his nose will be technically inside my house.
:D :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: September 17, 2014, 08:18:12 AM »
Ron and I had a conversation about this issue.

The most we are willing to do is get both Simple Simon and Junior to stay out of each other's way.

How will this work? Don't fuck with each other.

Junior stays out of the "UK board".

Simple Simon stays out of the "Lounge".

The G&O is open to all members as always.

This is the most reasonable offer Ron and I can come up with. We want everyone to coexist here. We also don't want anyone to be removed (That's the truth).

If Junior tries to harm the forum, we will remove all of his accounts even if we have to go one-by-one. If he follows the rules and sticks to his word, we won't have any problems.

I'd ask that both Junior and Simple Simon take this option and compromise with the given circumstance. You will both have to agree to disagree, simple as that.

"1"

P.S. This truly shows how forgiving Ron is. People insult him and call him all sorts of names and he just turns the cheek and keeps going with a smile.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #241 on: September 17, 2014, 08:20:20 AM »
Truth is they are not actually meltdowns, they are perfectly orchestrated well thought out threads and posts, he knows exactly what hes doing.
Don´t know the Guy but you don´t write what he wrote about Ronald. Not Cool.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #242 on: September 17, 2014, 08:21:31 AM »
Ron and I had a conversation about this issue.

The most we are willing to do is get both Simple Simon and Junior to stay out of each other's way.

How will this work? Don't fuck with each other.

Junior stays out of the "UK board".

Simple Simon stays out of the "Lounge".

The G&O is open to all members as always.

This is the most reasonable offer Ron and I can come up with. We want everyone to coexist here. We also don't want anyone to be removed (That's the truth).

If Junior tries to harm the forum, we will remove all of his accounts even if we have to go one-by-one. If he follows the rules and sticks to his word, we won't have any problems.

I'd ask that both Junior and Simple Simon take this option and compromise with the given circumstance. You will both have to agree to disagree, simple as that.

"1"
why even let him post here? he is insane

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: September 17, 2014, 08:24:00 AM »
why even let him post here? he is insane

Ron believes he might have some level of entertainment value.

I feel the same about other members that have been banned. I go back and forth with Alex and Josh and feel that they can be entertaining in their own right.

We forgive and sometimes people take it and run with it towards a good end. Other times, we forgive, welcome people back and then they fuck us up the ass without a moment's notice (very homo).

"1"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2014, 08:29:09 AM »
We forgive and sometimes people take it and run with it towards a good end. Other times, we forgive, welcome people back and then they fuck us up the ass without a moment's notice (very homo).
LOL.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2014, 08:36:13 AM »
Internet, serious fucking business!!!   :D

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2014, 08:40:14 AM »
Although Ron is jewish he choose to embrace the  ways of christ..."If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. "

But the  good old tastement says "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox, and sheep, camel and ass,"

And only this way ...Getbig will have it's peace.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2014, 08:40:52 AM »
Lol!!!! How many chances does Junior get?

I have been thrown into timeout for far less.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2014, 08:41:35 AM »
Internet, serious fucking business!!!   :D
yeah.. thread after thread about this crap.  ??? Ban the Gimmeks END OFF

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2014, 08:44:54 AM »

Junior raped the board yesterday with his nose...I just worry one day he might flare his nostrils whilst "in" = guaranteed gapage.
S