Author Topic: Attention: Junior/Joon  (Read 68220 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Re: Attention: Junior/Joon
« Reply #325 on: September 17, 2014, 03:25:58 PM »
And you try harder than anyone else to make that happen. Problem is that some posters ONLY enjoy themselves by ruining the enjoyment of others.

True that

They come around super infrequently though

The ones who make it personal

But every action has equal or opposite reaction and notice those types die quick

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #326 on: September 17, 2014, 03:30:21 PM »

I am presently trying to bring back an old member

outed
Y

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #327 on: September 17, 2014, 03:33:23 PM »
Lets see how this turns out.

I want everyone to post here and enjoy themselves. I am presently trying to bring back an old member back to the forum. Humor comes in all forms.

"1"

Can you please ask Ron to change my username to "bigChopperRider"?

It's VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY,VERY, VERY,VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY important.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #328 on: September 17, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »
Excellent point; unfortunately, it makes WAY too much sense.
Or they think tbat entertainment is mindless, fake, 'days of our lives' style e-drama.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: September 17, 2014, 04:22:43 PM »
Joons the most entertaining poster since the great Shizzo!

About right.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #330 on: September 17, 2014, 04:30:40 PM »
Christ wtf did I just read

I saw a 15 pg thread and thought it would be good

It wasn't

This is entering into that grey area

Where you have to shut off
The computer for a good few days

And relax and do some things out doors guys

Just chill out

Please

I mean I dunno what else to say

It's getting borderline esoteric
That's how weird this is

It's not entertaining

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #331 on: September 17, 2014, 04:31:26 PM »
You could post the most poignant profounding post ever on this site, and no one would recognize it because it is you posting. Booty has become "acceptable" and "popular" once again only because you hate her so others pretend to like her now. It's a shame what you have done to yourself. Even if you do redeem yourself people will never see it.

Yes, nobody will take you seriously ever again...I was going to suggest start a new account but you'd be spotted right away

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #332 on: September 17, 2014, 04:33:31 PM »
Joon has declared jihad.....now we need a nasheed for Joon.

الجهاد

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #333 on: September 17, 2014, 04:50:13 PM »
Edit: actually I don't even give a fuck to comment furtht

This is beyond me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #334 on: September 17, 2014, 05:08:59 PM »
Lets see how this turns out.

I want everyone to post here and enjoy themselves... Humor comes in all forms.

"1"

Absolutely impossible when the assholes help run the place! The moderators here are a joke.

I met someone recently who Googled me and read some of the shit posted here. Thanks, moderators and Getbig.

Junior is unstable and eventually turns on everyone including himself! Be careful because he discloses what you tell him.

Bigmc is still a big prick and proud of it. He has the personality and intelligence of a typical, ignorant cop.

Junior should keep both his cock and money in his trousers for everyone's benefit!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: September 17, 2014, 05:11:56 PM »
Absolutely impossible when the assholes help run the place! The moderators here are a joke.

I met someone recently who Googled me and read some of the shit posted here. Thanks, moderators and Getbig.

Junior is unstable and eventually turns on everyone including himself! Be careful because he discloses what you tell him.

Bigmc is still a big prick and proud of it. He has the personality and intelligence of a typical, ignorant cop.

Junior should keep both his cock and money in his trousers for everyone's benefit!

Mods ain't so bad. Most are pretty damn cool, actually. Bigmc seems like a good bloke, too.

You're dead nuts on the other one, though.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #336 on: September 17, 2014, 05:20:48 PM »
I have to join the "WTF is going on here" club. So many pages about some absolute nonsense? Can you just please ban everyone involved in this shit, once and for all and forget about it? Why the fuck did you bring junior back? Has he every contributed in any positive way to this board? No.  With him comes spam and boring drama. Just get rid of him, please.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: September 17, 2014, 05:24:04 PM »

Vince,

How many I help you?

"1"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #338 on: September 17, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
Ron and I had a conversation about this issue.

The most we are willing to do is get both Simple Simon and Junior to stay out of each other's way.

How will this work? Don't fuck with each other.

Junior stays out of the "UK board".

Simple Simon stays out of the "Lounge".

The G&O is open to all members as always.

This is the most reasonable offer Ron and I can come up with. We want everyone to coexist here. We also don't want anyone to be removed (That's the truth).

If Junior tries to harm the forum, we will remove all of his accounts even if we have to go one-by-one. If he follows the rules and sticks to his word, we won't have any problems.

I'd ask that both Junior and Simple Simon take this option and compromise with the given circumstance. You will both have to agree to disagree, simple as that.

"1"

P.S. This truly shows how forgiving Ron is. People insult him and call him all sorts of names and he just turns the cheek and keeps going with a smile.

Can you bring up appointing me as a mod on the Lounge ?

seriously.  I'm one of the fairest people on this board

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #339 on: September 17, 2014, 05:44:07 PM »
Mods ain't so bad. Most are pretty damn cool, actually. Bigmc seems like a good bloke, too.

You're dead nuts on the other one, though.

You couldn't be more mistaken. The moderators totally suck. Period. They allow defamation of known champions like myself and protect scumbags like Bigmc.

How can Bigmc, Simple Simon or most of these cowards even call themselves men when they are terrified of being identified? "He posted my first name!!!!" That is the problem on Getbig

and nothing will change. Yeah, it is all fun so don't please don't take any of this shit seriously...until you are the target of the nasties.

Junior figures he can post whatever he likes here about others and then later claim it is trolling. Then, behind the scenes, he uses his money and charm to buy friends and lovers. Wtf is that?

Doesn't he have any real life friends?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: September 17, 2014, 06:02:22 PM »
You couldn't be more mistaken. The moderators totally suck. Period. They allow defamation of known champions like myself and protect scumbags like Bigmc.

How can Bigmc, Simple Simon or most of these cowards even call themselves men when they are terrified of being identified? "He posted my first name!!!!" That is the problem on Getbig

and nothing will change. Yeah, it is all fun so don't please don't take any of this shit seriously...until you are the target of the nasties.

Junior figures he can post whatever he likes here about others and then later claim it is trolling. Then, behind the scenes, he uses his money and charm to buy friends and lovers. Wtf is that?

Seems too personal for you to be objective. You know the place and any corresponding bullshit, but you see it as some sort of freedom-fighting duty to continue posting here. So that's on you. Also, you had no problem joining the fun when Goodrum was the target, and your beloved Keith was far from an angel. Why didn't you complain about him? Surely his racist tirades against Vince were objectionable as well, no? Ever 'Report to Mod' on any of those?

We also hear you've been booted from other sites, and you champion the likes of Priest and Milos, men of questionable character, to be sure. Are you ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you're not the least bit culpable in your treatment here?

Not the LEAST bit?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #341 on: September 17, 2014, 06:10:21 PM »

Why the fuck do you think its anyone's responsibility to defend your character?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #342 on: September 17, 2014, 06:28:24 PM »
Why the fuck do you think its anyone's responsibility to defend your character?

There is more than one simple simon on Getbig! What happens to one person, if unfair, taints everyone because you could be next.

Shockwave, The Ugly, The Effervescent, OneMoreRep, Var City, etc., etc., all cowards. You all fear having your identity exposed here on Getbig and the net.

Now, why are you shitting your collective pants? Well, therein lies the problem of both the internet and especially Getbig.

Thus, those of us who post under our own names should be treated better than the unwashed cowards who remain anonymous.

I get abused by many here who think nothing of it. Yeah, they boast that they can piss people off. That is childish in the extreme.

After many years some of that shit sticks and people figure it must be true. I have brought this to the attention of Ron and other

moderators and very little is done. If I send Ron the link to defamatory posts he will delete them. However, why are those posts

allowed in the first place? That is why I can say that even OMR is slack. How much fun do you think it is to be considered a pedophile

on this forum? Do you imagine it can ever be a joke?

Someone mentioned Goodrum. Yeah, that dork defames me, too. I never went over the line like Keith did and I told Keith that on the

phone and Keith wasn't pleased. I didn't attack Melvin's partner because that is supposed to be off limits. Not to Getbiggers, of course.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #343 on: September 17, 2014, 06:34:49 PM »

Vince Basile
your solution is
quite simple
turn off your
pc and it
gose away

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #344 on: September 17, 2014, 06:37:01 PM »

Vince Basile
your solution is
quite simple
turn off your
pc and it
gose away

Not quite, the filt posted by assholes remains on Google for everyone to see. Thanks, Getbig.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #345 on: September 17, 2014, 06:38:27 PM »

Vince Basile
play with
fire and your
bound to
get burned

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #346 on: September 17, 2014, 06:42:13 PM »

Defame known champions like yourself?

Fuckin shit, I nearly shit myself laughing. Like you deserve any respect because you're a bodybuilding "champion." LMAO!!!
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #347 on: September 17, 2014, 06:44:02 PM »
There is more than one simple simon on Getbig! What happens to one person, if unfair, taints everyone because you could be next.

Shockwave, The Ugly, The Effervescent, OneMoreRep, Var City, etc., etc., all cowards. You all fear having your identity exposed here on Getbig and the net.

Now, why are you shitting your collective pants? Well, therein lies the problem of both the internet and especially Getbig.

Thus, those of us who post under our own names should be treated better than the unwashed cowards who remain anonymous.

I get abused by many here who think nothing of it. Yeah, they boast that they can piss people off. That is childish in the extreme.

After many years some of that shit sticks and people figure it must be true. I have brought this to the attention of Ron and other

moderators and very little is done. If I send Ron the link to defamatory posts he will delete them. However, why are those posts

allowed in the first place? That is why I can say that even OMR is slack. How much fun do you think it is to be considered a pedophile

on this forum? Do you imagine it can ever be a joke?

Someone mentioned Goodrum. Yeah, that dork defames me, too. I never went over the line like Keith did and I told Keith that on the

phone and Keith wasn't pleased. I didn't attack Melvin's partner because that is supposed to be off limits. Not to Getbiggers, of course.

not one of us are shitting our pants you fucking idiot.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #348 on: September 17, 2014, 06:52:10 PM »

You gave Josh my real fist name, the only small little thing I ever trust you with and went and leaked it. Next thing thread after thread calling me neeegah over and over AND Josh even went on facebook divulging my real name. I always backed you up on here, stood up for you when page after page everyone was slating you....it was you who trolled me and attacked me over and over before I started being suspicious of your intentions and your credibility as a real man.

I don't need friends, in fact I only have three real friends in life and I am trying to get rid of one...you don't need me and I don't need you....we're both grown men. So you can fuck off and burn in hell or live it up like a king who fekin cares.

No one shitting his pants, huh?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: September 17, 2014, 06:54:13 PM »
How's that transparency thing working out for ya, Basile? I've noticed we anonymous cowards don't quite bitch as much about our good names being tarnished with baby raping/drug muling allegations. A coincidence, I'm sure, but thanks in advance for fixing the Internet, champ.