Author Topic: JFK Assassination - Dealey Plaza  (Read 13607 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: JFK Assassination - Dealey Plaza
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2014, 02:41:52 PM »
Again, not a whole lotta that going on or I'd already be gone. Just wanted to share the pics. Chatting ensued. All good so far, ease up, fella.

Ok chief

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2014, 02:44:55 PM »
Ok chief

I'm with you on the CT nonsense. Won't even engage. Did have a few comments and questions, though, just for clarity.

Have a good day.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2014, 02:55:26 PM »
ludicrous assumption.

as for the jet fighters recently despatched, maybe its down to something called "lessons learned"

Not really, you think the guy in the mail room knows what the CEO is doing?

As for the jets, that policy has been in place since the seventies.  Four jets, buddy, not one, four.  And they almost all reached their target.  Odds are astronomical.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2014, 02:56:39 PM »
to sum up this thread

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2014, 03:06:12 PM »
From a firearms perspective, this JFK documentary is very good -

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2014, 03:07:14 PM »
I wasn't suggesting he thought to grab his throat, only that he was reflexively reacting to pain. Again, just something I randomly considered at the site. Reasonably explainable, I'm sure.
No, i was agreeing with you man, like he got hit, it blew out the portion of his brain that told the lungs to work, he instantly starting suffocating and insincitvely grabbed for his throat.

Or, the round impacted and took out a chunk of his brain that controlled motor function, and as he tried to reach towards his head, his arm didnt quite do what he wanted it to.

Theres kinds of weird things that could happen from sudden loss of brain function.

We were taught that a round to the t-box would instantly drop a target dead without the ability to react.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2014, 03:10:23 PM »
No, i was agreeing with you man, like he got hit, it blew out the portion of his brain that told the lungs to work, he instantly starting suffocating and insincitvely grabbed for his throat.

Or, the round impacted and took out a chunk of his brain that controlled motor function, and as he tried to reach towards his head, his arm didnt quite do what he wanted it to.

Theres kinds of weird things that could happen from sudden loss of brain function.

We were taught that a round to the t-box would instantly drop a target dead without the ability to react.

The first shot didn't hit the brain, though. It entered his upper back or neck, exiting his throat. That's the reaction I was addressing. The head shot ended him.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2014, 03:17:52 PM »
The first shot didn't hit the brain, though. It entered his upper back or neck, exiting his throat. That's the reaction I was addressing. The head shot ended him.
Ah. Im not read up on it, but thats all perfectly plausible.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2014, 03:19:27 PM »
Ah. Im not read up on it, but thats all perfectly plausible.

YouTube the clip, his first reaction.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »

First shot missed, 2nd shot hit Connolly and JFK, 3rd shot hit Kennedy in the head.Oswald was witnessed firing these shots from the witnesses on the ground, which is how they got the description of the suspect out so fast.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2014, 03:30:58 PM »
nice of his wife to pick up his brain pieces

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2014, 03:55:47 PM »
First shot missed, 2nd shot hit Connolly and JFK, 3rd shot hit Kennedy in the head.Oswald was witnessed firing these shots from the witnesses on the ground, which is how they got the description of the suspect out so fast.

Stand corrected. First hit, I should have said.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2014, 04:03:22 PM »

Any idea if the theater is still there? Didn't get a chance to track it down.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2014, 04:55:49 PM »
Any idea if the theater is still there? Didn't get a chance to track it down.

Yup, it's still there

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2014, 05:20:59 PM »

You're right.

I realize in my summary in the last page I eschewed this, and talked mainly about him grabbing his throat in relation to the bullet that went through his back (what I think was him actually raising his hands in the involuntary throes of death/not knowing what he was doing).

But the shot to the head ended him. All fired by Oswald. Who also fired a first shot completely  by accident that hits the road somewhere and startles the little girl trailing the limo when she looks up EXACTLY at the window he's firing from (if a 6 year old girl got it... it should really say something).

Itchy trigger finger on Oswald.

And also a good shot. Because he recovered very well (and i am not complimenting the son of a bitch at all. He used a skill that was taught to him to protect our country against our country because he was a low IQ susceptible idiot of a man; he was easily manipulated by any woman apparently; there is SO much evidence against him in regards to his cuba trips/ cuban girlfriend ; he was insane. Literally insane).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2014, 05:22:45 PM »
You're right.

I realize in my summary in the last page I eschewed this, and talked mainly about him grabbing his throat in relation to the bullet that went through his back (what I think was him actually raising his hands in the involuntary throes of death/not knowing what he was doing).

But the shot to the head ended him. All fired by Oswald. Who also fired a first shot completely  by accident that hits the road somewhere and startles the little girl trailing the limo when she looks up EXACTLY at the window he's firing from (if a 6 year old girl got it... it should really say something).

Itchy trigger finger on Oswald.

And also a good shot. Because he recovered very well (and i am not complimenting the son of a bitch at all. He used a skill that was taught to him to protect our country against our country because he was a low IQ susceptible idiot of a man; he was easily manipulated by any woman apparently; there is SO much evidence against him in regards to his cuba trips/ cuban girlfriend ; he was insane. Literally insane).

He tried to kill some general the year before too

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2014, 06:06:34 PM »
Not really, you think the guy in the mail room knows what the CEO is doing?

As for the jets, that policy has been in place since the seventies.  Four jets, buddy, not one, four.  And they almost all reached their target.  Odds are astronomical.

You think that the fighter jets would have shot a commercial airliner full of innocent people down?  Nowadays, maybe--and even then I'd have my doubts--but back then?  Not a chance.  I don't think anyone imagined that they would use the airliners to take a skyscraper out, probably just expected a routine hostage situation.  No way would they have been willing to just shoot 300+ people out of the air

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2014, 06:31:26 PM »
You think that the fighter jets would have shot a commercial airliner full of innocent people down?  Nowadays, maybe--and even then I'd have my doubts--but back then?  Not a chance.  I don't think anyone imagined that they would use the airliners to take a skyscraper out, probably just expected a routine hostage situation.  No way would they have been willing to just shoot 300+ people out of the air

Any plane flying over the White House would indeed be shot done, even back then.  But that isn't even the question.  The question is why weren't the jets there?  I'm not buying a snafu.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2014, 07:47:09 PM »
The term "conspiracy theorist" is a specific term/language used to demean and discredit someone who questions authority.  You should ALWAYS question government and authority... it keeps them honest.

Was WTC7 built to collapse like this too?

And here you are again, with that foil hat crap video? Try to real one you find it here: [ Invalid YouTube link ]

After burning whole day, after hit by WTC 2 debris, it finally collapse. No speed of free fall, nothing special, structure just gives up.

The term "conspiracy theorist" is complete bullshit, because all what it mean is overwhelming stupidity and denial of facts. Official term should be "The foil hat moron". You should ALWAYS question your mental capacity, which is clearly insufficient.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2014, 07:54:29 PM »
I used to believe the official story until I examined everything.  There are way too many inconsistencies in the official 9/11 report.

You examine what? What you have examine is load of crap which you find from internet, and which make you childish little head spin. Let me give you the facts of the matter to examine:

1. there is none explosions what so ever
2. there is no evidence about the foul play what so ever
3. there is logical explanation for everything what happen, tons of evidence, which foil hats just deny

If your doubt about the truth is based on complete bullshit, what it makes you? Wise man, or complete moron? Do not start this all over again, because you lack evidence like always.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2014, 08:11:18 PM »
Arguing with me will not solve your dilemma, you need to open your mind, examine ALL the evidence and re-evaluate it for yourself.  You clearly have not done this.

And you with your open mind are eager to believe every bit of internet crap instead of proved truth, because truth has been provided to you by the government? How do you re-evaluate evidence, while you clearly lack IQ what it needs? I have repeat this over and over again: Please show me even one real explosion from what ever original 9/11 video, and I believe there was conspiracy. No one have been able to do that, and there has been 13 years of time to do that. It isn't what you can claim, it is all about what you can prove. All the evidence is backing up the official theory, and all the debate is based on denying this mountain of evidence by claims, not by counter evidence of any kind. I find that ridiculously stupid, what it clearly is. Show me your evidence? What stops you to do that?? YOU HAVEN'T ANY  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2014, 08:24:09 PM »
He tried to kill some general the year before too

I thought it was a governor, but either way.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2014, 08:26:52 PM »
Any plane flying over the White House would indeed be shot done, even back then.  But that isn't even the question.  The question is why weren't the jets there?  I'm not buying a snafu.

No, the question is, What do you think about these cool Texas pics?

Your crap belongs on the other board.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2014, 10:24:01 PM »
JFK was saft on camyunism

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2014, 05:10:27 AM »
No, the question is, What do you think about these cool Texas pics?

Your crap belongs on the other board.

I dunno, I thought the lighting was a bit off, but I'm no photographer ;D