Author Topic: Seeking competitors/fans to interview at the Ironman  (Read 2049 times)

docvenus

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Stay Fit and Be Happy!
Seeking competitors/fans to interview at the Ironman
« on: February 13, 2006, 12:35:31 PM »
So who's going to the Ironman this weekend?  I'm going to be hosting a segment for a local cable sports talkshow.  The show is called "Her View of the Game" and I'm looking for people to interview regarding fitness in general, competing in figure/bodybuilding, why you're at The Fit Expo, etc.  You don't necessarily have to be a fitness/bodybuilding competitor...although I do want to interview competitors, too...you just need to have an interest in getting/being fit.

I'll be conducting interviews at The Fit Expo on Friday the 17th, between 3PM and 7PM.  If you are available to be interviewed, let me know!  If you weren't planning on paying admission to enter the Expo on Friday (maybe you were waiting for Saturday or Sunday to check out the Expo), I can probably still talk to you outside of the expo area...so if you can at least meet me at the Pasadena Civic Center so I can get your interview on camera, please get in touch with me!  My contact info is listed at my website.

-Venus
www.DrVenus.com