Author Topic: "I am a marine, when someone challenges me I go into kill mode"  (Read 1927 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
"I am a marine, when someone challenges me I go into kill mode"
« on: September 17, 2014, 07:52:04 PM »
Funniest news story I've read in a while  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2014/09/court_records_jealous_bay_city.html

BAY CITY, MI — A Bay City man is charged with a 10-year felony due to police alleging he attacked another man that he and his wife had invited into their home and with whom they had engaged in sexual acts.
    About 11:44 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 12, police were sent to the McLaren Bay Region hospital emergency room after a patient there said he had just been assaulted. The patient, 20-year-old Michael A. Chaney, told officers he is homeless and had been living with Martin R. Miller, 30, and his wife, Daniela D. Miller, 24, at their Bay City residence for about a week, court records show.
    Daniela Miller was with Chaney at the hospital. She and Chaney gave police similar accounts, saying they and Martin Miller shared a sexual experience about three days prior. In the wake of that encounter, Daniela Miller and Chaney remained romantic without Martin Miller's knowledge, Chaney said, according to court records.
    "Martin became jealous after we had a threesome because Daniela started to distance herself from him," Chaney said.
    Earlier in the evening of Sept. 12, Chaney was cooking hamburger meat while the Millers were in a bathroom, they said. Chaney brought a spoonful of meat into the bathroom to have them taste-test it, but Martin Miller threw the meat into the tub in which his wife bathed, both Chaney and Daniela Miller told police.
    Chaney brought a second spoonful of meat, and Martin Miller again tossed it into the tub water, the witnesses told police. Chaney told Miller to stop wasting food and walked into another room. Martin Miller followed him and threatened to beat him up, Chaney said.

Chaney told Miller to go ahead, at which point Miller kicked him in the chest, pushed his wife out of the way and choked Chaney, both Chaney and Daniela Miller told police. Chaney said Miller told him he was going to kill him, then he blacked out. When he awoke, he and Daniela Miller walked to the hospital, they said.
    Police went to the Millers' home and spoke with Martin Miller. He confirmed much of the accounts given by his wife and Chaney, saying he threw the hamburger in the tub as a joke and that Chaney was being an "(expletive)hole."
    Miller told police he asked his wife why she always takes Chaney's side in a dispute. He also said that Chaney called his bluff when he threatened to beat him up.
    "I am a marine," Miller told police. "When someone challenges me I go into kill mode."
    Miller told police he choked Chaney, but didn't recall if he kicked him or not.
    "He didn't lose consciousness," he added, "but I did it hard enough for him to know."
    Police arrested Miller.
    Bay County Chief District Judge Timothy J. Kelly on Monday, Sept. 15, arraigned Martin Miller on one count of assault by strangulation, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $5,000 fine. At the arraignment, Miller told the judge he served with the U.S. Marine Corps from 2002 through 2005, received an honorable discharge, and he currently receives Social Security Income, as he has bipolar disorder.
    Miller is to appear for a preliminary examination at 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 29.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: "I am a marine, when someone challenges me I go into kill mode"
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 07:57:16 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

NightTrain

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 08:32:13 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

100% true.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 02:23:34 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 02:25:53 AM »

never gets old.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 02:56:51 AM »
His wife got rutted by a homeless man under his nose ;D

A man's idea of a threesome, this guy got it all wrong.
S

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 04:22:05 AM »
Dude has a 3some with wife and homeless ma.

Homeless man is better so wife quickly drifts away to the dude giving her the better pipe.

Funny how women claim they get attached to a mans personality but when another guy comes along that really fucks them good, they instantly 'detach' and all those emotions seem to disappear. Next thing dude knows shes going to be treating him like shit, telling him she never really loved him, and filing for divorce. I think some women get addicted to getting fucked well and thats where all there 'attachments' come from.

Husband get jealous so he straight up kicks dude in the chest and then chokes him.

This would be tragic if it wasnt so humorous.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 06:36:02 AM »
Loyal wife of peace

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 06:38:53 AM »
Dude has a 3some with wife and homeless ma.

Homeless man is better so wife quickly drifts away to the dude giving her the better pipe.

Funny how women claim they get attached to a mans personality but when another guy comes along that really fucks them good, they instantly 'detach' and all those emotions seem to disappear. Next thing dude knows shes going to be treating him like shit, telling him she never really loved him, and filing for divorce. I think some women get addicted to getting fucked well and thats where all there 'attachments' come from.

Husband get jealous so he straight up kicks dude in the chest and then chokes him.

This would be tragic if it wasnt so humorous.

Never understood the appeal behind having another dude bang your wife/girlfriend, although I would bet my next paycheck that meth was involved here

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 07:04:13 AM »
 ;D ;D
Homeless dude is fucking the wife and watching tv now.
Husband in jail.
Loyal wife of peace

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 07:10:03 AM »
Never understood the appeal behind having another dude bang your wife/girlfriend, although I would bet my next paycheck that meth was involved here
I wouldnt be so sure. Marines make notoriously bad/weird choices with women.

Ive known Marines who bring their GFs into the squadbay so she can get gangfucked, other Marines marry girls who they met at a strip club that same fckn night...

A lot of Marines are really strange when it comes to pussy. Has to have something to do with the mentality that goes into being a Marine.

I personally would never be ok with letting my wife fuck someone else, nor letting a strange dude stay in my fucking house.

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 07:17:19 AM »
I wouldnt be so sure. Marines make notoriously bad/weird choices with women.

Ive known Marines who bring their GFs into the squadbay so she can get gangfucked, other Marines marry girls who they met at a strip club that same fckn night...

A lot of Marines are really strange when it comes to pussy. Has to have something to do with the mentality that goes into being a Marine.

I personally would never be ok with letting my wife fuck someone else, nor letting a strange dude stay in my fucking house.

Dont be selfish I have a big fat dick and deadlift over 500 pounds with such a strong back imagine the pounding I could give your wife why would you deprive her of such pleasure.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 07:35:15 AM »
Dont be selfish I have a big fat dick and deadlift over 500 pounds with such a strong back imagine the pounding I could give your wife why would you deprive her of such pleasure.

Because my wife doesn't like the idea of having sex with faggets.