Author Topic: How do I get BIG???  (Read 9941 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: How do I get BIG???
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 11:32:24 AM »
Who is GH15?

after googling, it seems to be somewhat of a forum.

Lol

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2014, 11:49:28 AM »
Who is GH15?

after googling, it seems to be somewhat of a forum.

Yes....somewhat

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2014, 03:37:32 PM »
Equipona?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2014, 03:48:46 PM »
Conned BLP into spending 1000s on GH to change his shitty genetics to win a local show a morona

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2014, 10:31:33 AM »
Conned BLP into spending 1000s on GH to change his shitty genetics to win a local show a morona

Met BLP at the Toronto Pro. Very humble guy but doesnt know his bodybuilding...needs to get back to the basics.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2014, 02:00:34 PM »
Met BLP at the Toronto Pro. Very humble guy but doesnt know his bodybuilding...needs to get back to the basics.

BLP is a really good guy, but he still hasn't realized that he can't change his poor genetics with more GH/drugs. This is where GH15 came in. He preys on the weak & desperate & makes them believe you can change your genetics by taking more GH, more tren, more mastron etc.

If you have great genetics for BB, you will grow on test, deca & dbol & not even crazy dosages. If you have poor genetics like BLP, no amount of GH or gear will turn you into a pro like physique.

I wish him the best & I wish he'd post here, but I think he's been brain washed by GH15. Oh well....

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2014, 09:34:27 AM »
BLP is a really good guy, but he still hasn't realized that he can't change his poor genetics with more GH/drugs. This is where GH15 came in. He preys on the weak & desperate & makes them believe you can change your genetics by taking more GH, more tren, more mastron etc.

If you have great genetics for BB, you will grow on test, deca & dbol & not even crazy dosages. If you have poor genetics like BLP, no amount of GH or gear will turn you into a pro like physique.

I wish him the best & I wish he'd post here, but I think he's been brain washed by GH15. Oh well....

your wrong , anyone can be a pro - more tren more gh more insulin more food and more training will get you there

ive seen guys with crap genetics turn pro

Ive read a little of what GH15 has said, some of it is very very true im telling you now as a pro it is.

some of it was garbage.

the difference is - guys with worse genetics av to take MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE EAT MORE MORE MORE
there health will suffer and they will never be a TOP pro or at olympia.

the guys that take the hormones well ( genetics if you want to call it that) will still take large amounts but less then the guy with average genetics, - he will grow twice as quick have better shape and his health will be better.

thats it - and it is 100% TRUE IVE SEEN IT 100000000 OF TIMES.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2014, 09:38:20 AM »
now literally anyone on this planet can be 200- 220lbs ripped to fuk fitness/muscle model look anyone.

GET IT !!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE CAN DO THAT WITH TREN/GH/PROP/MAST/CLEN/T3

ONE MORE TIME ANYONE ON THIS PLANET WHO IS A MALE CAN GET TO 200-220LBS HEIGHT RELATIED AND CAN GET TO 6% BODFAT.

NOW GETTING TO THE 230-260 RANGE IS A DIFFERNE T BALL GAME

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 10:57:22 AM »
Mazfit... Which country do you claim to have turned pro in, why no pro status on here?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2014, 02:08:48 AM »
ALL im going to say is ive turned pro and won pro cards with 2 different fedirations one very big in the uk the other the main bodybuilding fed.

the one that happened in london was muscle model category

the other traditional..

my realname isnt maz or mazfit - there is a muscle/fitness model that goes by mazfit ( google images ) i kmnow of him but i dont think hte competes,. hes not me.

No more hints or clues., maybe i am p=ussy for not giving more but srteroids and the liek are still frowned upon deals ect will be ripped up, -0 everyoner in this industry is on huge amounts of drugs, but the moment someone addmits it and there name is tarnuished goodbye.
 i dont care about pro status on here, i dont usually every go on forums, but my day job means im beghind a computer 8 hours a day, so my thoughts are i would help the kids here no lies no bullshit, if you dont liek what i got to sday dfont listen, but ive been in the game long enought TO SEE WHAT WORKS

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2014, 02:17:59 AM »
and what works is to get big - CALORES not fukin clean callories you think we get huge omn fkin chicken and brocoli ha no - yes that is in the diety eggs, chicken, steak, rice, veg, tuna, salmon yes

but also, buregers, pizza, icecream, cookies, chineese, indian, curries and lots of tren for the olders lots of tren and hgh

but the mian dfactor is drugs lots of ddrugs, lots of growth, peptides,  and later on insulin used right.

the guys at the top big roland elhisabbie mamadoh rami - Myostatin durgs

i swear on my mother and grandmas life, i can get myostatin drugs i can get them here in the UK - but at £500 ( aroun $800.00 for us - for a 2-3 week supply - how can we afford once u get to olympia and some arab millionair sponsors you then u get the drugs you guys dont even know about

this cult is so dark so secrete there are things you would be very shocked at you can see the difference bettween TOP TOP Pros - yes we look good but compared to olymmpia ? and its not genetics we weigh the same some of us, but the look of the muscle, thats drugs we dont know eno9ugh about due to the costings.

you already know abiout the gay stuff that goes on in both fitness and bodybuilding.
i know sso many fitness models that have done gay shit to get a

fuoooking two page spread in MUSCLE AND FICTION.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2014, 02:29:50 AM »
Funnily wnouigh i was just talking to my trainer/source about how some of the guys went from 0- hero and olympia in 3-4 years heres what he said about 5 months ago