Author Topic: How do I get BIG???  (Read 9924 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
How do I get BIG???
« on: September 18, 2014, 03:57:45 PM »
Hey guys,

I've posted here a few times and always got a good response so Im hoping for the same again today.
Basically Ive been running roids for the last 18 months or so on and off and have gone from approx 235 to 275lb ( Im 6 ft 8!). Now although I get a lot of comments of being 'a big bloke' I wanna go to the next level where I scare people and everyone gasp's that Im HUGE!. Do I just increase the test ( been running approx 1g a week) or start with gh or other compounds?. Dont care what I have to take or how much it costs,  I just want to be a monster!

Cheers.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: How do I get BIG???
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 04:10:54 PM »
 Seems u r doing it right in another 18 months u will b 40 more lbs bigger than u r now. Hopefully u r adding mostly muscle lbs

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 04:27:39 PM »
Uhhhhhh no.....Gotta switch it up you can't just run the same thing forever. You should add in some deca or tren into it you'll get fucking HUGEEEEE trust me man tren is god run it at 75-100mg ED along with your test. If money isn't an option run tren for at least 12 weeks at 100mg a day if you can handle it and keep your test low at around 300-400/week but use test prop I promise you will be the biggest, strongest, leanest, most vascular mother fucker in your gym by far

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 06:13:52 PM »
I don't think tren on a mass cycle is worth the sides. If pure mass is what you're after I would keep it simple & do:

1-6: 3000mg Test Cyp, 1000mg EQ, as much GH as you can afford. 10iu 3x a day is good.
7-12: 3000mg Test E, 1000mg Deca, GH
13-18: 3000mg Sus250, 1000mg Primo, GH

Add in 10iu Humalog 2-3x a day & skip the orals. Less sides, less loss of appetite, less toxicity etc.

I'd also add in 2.5mg femera 2x a week & keep dyazide on hand if you have BP problems.

No reason to get fancy if pure mass is what you're after. Take lots of gear, eat, train, sleep, repeat...

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 11:21:55 PM »
The best gains are not going to come from AAS it will come from alot of HGH use and insulin loading. HGH blow steroids out of the water if your looking for lean muscle tissue. AAS can;t compete with HGH. one problem you might have are your proprotions usually alot of tall guys are not that impressive even at that weight another issue is you might not be lean enough. Once you get in nthe 5-7%BF range is when you can actually weigh less but look like you weigh alot more. I know a guy who is 5 ft 7In and he uses growth and minimal AAS but he stays so lean and everything he gains is pure lean muscle tissue no bloat or other bullshit and he looks like a human anatomy chart with crazy size and mass. He's not even that strong, I mean he is strong but nothing crazy. he might bench 3 plates for a few reps and at most squats maybe 3 to four plates a side but he looks crazy strong, veins shooting out everywhere it's about being lean and your conditioning.

I doubt all that weight you put on is lean muscle tissue not really possible. some of it might be but if you get 6-10 lbs a year of actual lean muscle tissue your doing good.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 04:52:31 AM »

I doubt all that weight you put on is lean muscle tissue not really possible. some of it might be but if you get 6-10 lbs a year of actual lean muscle tissue your doing good. [/b]
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^ first comment was a little sarcastic but this nails it on the head

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 06:20:10 AM »
I doubt all that weight you put on is lean muscle tissue not really possible. some of it might be but if you get 6-10 lbs a year of actual lean muscle tissue your doing good. [/b]

^^^^^^^^^^ first comment was a little sarcastic but this nails it on the head

I just tell it how it is! Ive been in this game forever and if your not putting on pure lean muscle tissue what's the point? You have to make every pound count.If you don;t follow my advice your going to have a sad thing coming to you. You will be trying to get rid of that water and fat weight for awhile if you don;t do your cycles right. I always tell guys to start at a low BF% too! Don;t just jump on your first cycle at 15-20% Bodyfat that is just stupid or jumping into it wild eyed because maybe you finally found a connection on some gear.

If you put on just 5-8 pounds a year of 100% solid muscle tissue your doing GREAT! believe me it will look like alot more! I am not as lean as my friend anymore and even when I was due to the fact he has 7 years on me I didn't have the muscle maturity he had but if it was bullshit water weight he wouldn;t count it just like doing pushups if it looks shitty and your kind of cheating we don't count it.

My buddy like I said is 5 ft 7 IN and uses high quality USA HGH sometimes it's seros,sometimes it's genos or humatrope but it's always the real shit 191-AA and he uses minimal primarily highly anabolic compounds but small doses.a cycle for him is 400mg of test cyp and 400mg of EQ along with the HGH. since he stays so lean and all the muscle he has gained has been pure lean muscle mass even at 175 lbs he looks crazy

(he is the guy everybody looks up to and asks for advice and he is so cool to people and loves to help people out, he is not a jerk to anybody! he has a great job but if he wanted to personal train he would be booked all day,This was the first NPC bodybuilder I met actually first bodybuilder I ever met at all I was young when I met him just 19 and he mentored me for free till i was in my mid 20's and they sold the gym. he gave me alot of knowledge) !Our gym got shutdown so we don't train much anymore as we signed up at diffrent gyms after LA fitness bought out bally fitness in OR.

Also like I said he dosn't lift crazy amounts of weight he lifts with extreme strict form(no bullshit reps) and he always is contracting the target muscle. He never really trys to show off most of the time he just benches starting at 135 and goes up to 275lbs but I have seen him do some heavy sets but still he can't bench anything crazy maybe 315 for 5-8 reps at MOST and he only squats starts at 135 lbs and works up to around 350-400 lbs but everything is so strict, however he looks like he can bench way more then he actually can, he looks like he can lift super heavy in all lifts but he really isn;t that strong compared to some other guys I know but look wise and if people just looked at them he def looks stronger and is just freaky looking.

I know another 22 year old kid I met in May and he is a powerlifter but he could easily jump into bodybuilding if he wanted to and this kid is so fucking strong. Right now he is benching 525 for 2 reps on his own and one rep with just the most slight assistance his squat is close to 800lbs and his deadlift is about the same and even though he is about 205lbs maybe 210lbs some days, the kid is ripped too! I could prep him and get him a pro card in 2 years at the most,  but my friend I was talking about earlier actually looks like he would be stronger due to how lean he is and the muscle maturity plus just not over-bulking and doing everything perfect.

Bottom line is steroids are not magic and can only do so much. The magic is in the HGH and insulin combo along with AAS use. No way in hell can AAS make you grow the kind of muscle tissue HGH can and you get way more muscle fibers when you use HGH. So to be at the top your going to have to incorporate HGH and insulin or just HGH if you don't want to fuck with insulin. But the HGH/slin synergistic effect is crazy.

I think stilx overbulked and put on a poor quality of muscle mass you gained 40 pounds and there is just no way that can be all muscle. with just AAS I bet at most if it was your first cycle you might have gotten 10-12 lbs of actual lean muscle tissue the rest is water weight and fat. I would lay off the juice get lean as you can and do it the right way from here on out. It is a common mistake alot of us have done it. I over-bulked more then once and I paid for it.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 07:12:49 AM »
Correct!!! My thoughts were on my first cycle was im on test and im gonna eat everything in sight to gain mass so it will all b muscle lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 07:59:51 AM »
Heres another thing to think about for most people. How big are u? Are u shredded? Are u bigger than arnold did arnold have hgh.
Use what u need.

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2014, 10:30:01 AM »
Hey guys,

Ive been looking through my training diary and its actually almost 2 years to the day since I started pinning. Im not sure how much of my weight gain is pure muscle but Ive def gone from 235lb to 273lb (this morning). Id estimate by Bf% at 15%. 50" chest, 18" arms and 37" waist.

As far as the hgh goes what would be a good starting point?. When could I expect to see results?

Thanks.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2014, 01:08:21 PM »
Hey guys,

Ive been looking through my training diary and its actually almost 2 years to the day since I started pinning. Im not sure how much of my weight gain is pure muscle but Ive def gone from 235lb to 273lb (this morning). Id estimate by Bf% at 15%. 50" chest, 18" arms and 37" waist.

As far as the hgh goes what would be a good starting point?. When could I expect to see results?

Thanks.

Pics?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2014, 09:04:59 PM »
Arnold did pretty well without the sacred HGH Insulin combo.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2014, 04:40:41 AM »
Some huge units in the late 80's with no GH or skin, just good old gear and food... Ellwood and Ian Harrison were both over 6ft and around the 260+ mark even or even heavier, and that's contest weight

There's tons of growth left in you on plain old steroids, of all the guys telling you otherwise, put your hand up if you've ever been 270/280.... I have and GH wasn't needed

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2014, 09:06:18 AM »
Thanks for Local hero!. Would you advise me to stay around 1g a week (currently test E) or start to up the dose?. Cheers.

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2014, 11:28:56 AM »
I don't think tren on a mass cycle is worth the sides. If pure mass is what you're after I would keep it simple & do:

1-6: 3000mg Test Cyp, 1000mg EQ, as much GH as you can afford. 10iu 3x a day is good.
7-12: 3000mg Test E, 1000mg Deca, GH
13-18: 3000mg Sus250, 1000mg Primo, GH

Add in 10iu Humalog 2-3x a day & skip the orals. Less sides, less loss of appetite, less toxicity etc.

I'd also add in 2.5mg femera 2x a week & keep dyazide on hand if you have BP problems.

No reason to get fancy if pure mass is what you're after. Take lots of gear, eat, train, sleep, repeat...

I love your style Qwert!
This is a Great cycle but its really hard to afford 30 iu of gh...

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 04:00:58 PM »
I love your style Qwert!
This is a Great cycle but its really hard to afford 30 iu of gh...

Well, he did say "Dont care what I have to take or how much it costs,  I just want to be a monster!"

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 04:03:04 PM »
Thanks for Local hero!. Would you advise me to stay around 1g a week (currently test E) or start to up the dose?. Cheers.

Didn't you say you wanted to be HUGE? 1g isn't going to cut it anymore, if you want actual muscle mass & not fat/water. You're maxed out on that dose & need more. Especially different compounds & none AAS ones.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2014, 06:47:12 PM »
"The best way to look like you've gained 10 pounds of muscle is to lose 10 pounds of fat"

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 10:18:42 PM »
"The best way to look like you've gained 10 pounds of muscle is to lose 10 pounds of fat"

exactly. get lean.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 12:46:37 AM »
People start AAS cycles while they are fat becouse they think; steroids are magic and they will be burn fat and build muscles together  ::) ::)

But about steroids and their possibility to burn fat i noticed one thing... when you one time go very low with body fat and melt off first thing your viscelar/resistant fat from younger age; AAS will be help you with not getting this fat again, even only test. Of course if You train hard and don't eat 10k cals a day...  :) :)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 07:11:21 PM »
This stuff isn't rocket science. Find a "program" that works for you and eat as much clean good food as you can and you will get big!

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 10:05:25 PM »
This stuff isn't rocket science. Find a "program" that works for you and eat as much clean good food as you can and you will get big!

Actually, if you eat as much food as you can, even if it's ultra clean food, you will get FAT.

There's nothing more sad in BB than 'you have to pack in the food to get big' mentality.

You have to eat ENOUGH to get big, any more & you will get FAT.

Bulking is STUPID.

Eating too much food is STUPID.

Packing in the food is STUPID.

Find out what your daily calorie needs are for your program & DO NOT go over them.

Mind you, this is only if you care about lean muscle gains & not mass of any kind gains.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2014, 09:39:59 AM »
Hey guys,

I've posted here a few times and always got a good response so Im hoping for the same again today.
Basically Ive been running roids for the last 18 months or so on and off and have gone from approx 235 to 275lb ( Im 6 ft 8!). Now although I get a lot of comments of being 'a big bloke' I wanna go to the next level where I scare people and everyone gasp's that Im HUGE!. Do I just increase the test ( been running approx 1g a week) or start with gh or other compounds?. Dont care what I have to take or how much it costs,  I just want to be a monster!

Cheers.

250 test/ 1g tren / 400 mast
growth hormone as much as you can afford

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2014, 11:09:13 AM »
250 test/ 1g tren / 400 mast
growth hormone as much as you can afford

With all due respect, this a pathetic GH15 wannabe cycle & terrible advices.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2014, 11:23:22 AM »
With all due respect, this a pathetic GH15 wannabe cycle & terrible advices.

Who is GH15?

after googling, it seems to be somewhat of a forum.