Author Topic: Dumb shit chinese fucker  (Read 7511 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Dumb shit chinese fucker
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 02:40:44 PM »
Chinese have to be the ugliest race. No logical though process. Simpletons stuck in the middle income trap with a collapsing economy. Lol.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2014, 02:42:20 PM »
Truth.

They're ignorant to others in every aspect of daily life.

This has been my experience as well.

We must do something about the Chinese.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »
lol, that was a bit too subtle mate, very good indeed,   ;D

:D ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2014, 09:52:36 PM »
There's a dude here that's chinese blood but Aussie born and he got it into his head to dump his white gf for a chinese girl, study Chinese, and then go to China for several months.  All this by way of 'self discovery' or some shit.  Chinese guy who turned Chinese.  I don't know if he became a big time public spitter/urinator.

Anyway, I was a little jealous.  I don't have anywhere to go to get in touch with my roots.  Am I supposed to wander around in Illinois Walmarts until I see some white trash family and then introduce myself as a possible relation?  See if they wanna get a corndog and troubleshoot a hard starting lawnmower?  Far as I know that's pretty much my white heritage.  We never get an ounce of sympathy from the racially/culturally defined while they tell us all about the colorful history of 'their peoples.'  It's very insensitive.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2014, 05:23:17 PM »
Just today I was visiting a friend in an upscale hotel that you need a key card to enter every fucking door.. The door shut behind me in the wrong parking floor. I promoted tried to grab the door, then a Chinese bitch walks out a foot on the other side clearly seeing me, looking at me knock at the window and keeps walking. Wtf!!! You rice noodle!! I was only 3 steps away!!!

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2014, 08:55:52 AM »
Trust me I FUKING hate asian people but not in a racist way. They're just so fucking inconsiderate, not so much the younger kids and generation but the older ones about 30 years+ they're rude and have no manners. Just today I was at a chinese market to get cheaper food and old asian ladies don't even have the fucking manners to say excuse me they just slam their shopping carts into yours until you move it and they don't even look you in the fucking eyes when you tell them sorry because you're trying to be nice to an old asian girl. They're just rude as fuck and even when you're in public and you smile at them to be polite they just give you a dirty look and have no consideration for others and their personal space. I'll be putting some broccoli in a bag and they'll just reach over me and totally put their hand in my face and try to reach over and grab some too without saying excuse me. Next time this shit happens shit about to go down im not tolerating that shit anymore