Author Topic: In a 1-10 scale, how gay is this?  (Read 7026 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Re: In a 1-10 scale, how gay is this?
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014, 11:33:37 AM »
It's gay

I'll leave it at that

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2014, 11:52:37 AM »
Good point.

I smell insecurity here.
U want them to be gay so u are still the alpha. But I have to shatter your world bro. If u one day meet a dancer (those dirty dancing types, ballroom dancers) in a club and watch how they dance with a girl, all girls attention will be towards the hip swinging guy, getting wet and wish it was them instead. 
And u will be ignored as a bouncer.  :D

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2014, 12:28:22 PM »
That's pretty darn gay!

Thanks for sharing.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2014, 12:48:54 PM »

jay looks like he's about to rape the poor kid in the butt

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2014, 01:51:30 PM »
I smell insecurity here.
U want them to be gay so u are still the alpha. But I have to shatter your world bro. If u one day meet a dancer (those dirty dancing types, ballroom dancers) in a club and watch how they dance with a girl, all girls attention will be towards the hip swinging guy, getting wet and wish it was them instead. 
And u will be ignored as a bouncer.  :D

Yeah it's just me that want them to be gay. Has nothing to do with the fact they are in high heels, skirts, and perform movements that lead one to believe they enjoy being analed impaled ::).

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2014, 02:33:19 PM »
Is this a new ISIS tactic of fear?.....snackbars of peeeceee (with lisp)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2014, 03:00:16 PM »
If one of these guys were my son I would throw him in a hole so deep that he could never escape from it.

fixed

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2014, 03:56:24 PM »
If one of these guys were my son I would enter into a depression that I could never escape from.
you would disown your son if he was gay?
A

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2014, 05:19:42 PM »
The dudes are pretty good dancers. They nailed dancing in high heels. Some of their moves were a little camp, but overall it was a good performance.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2014, 05:24:20 PM »
Gayer than saying "I'm getting pumped for the Olympia countdown"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2014, 05:32:21 PM »
They are pro dancers, probably trolling and showing they can do better than females.
later that night

they blew a bunch of dude, just trolling and showing they can do better than females

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2014, 05:50:43 PM »

O

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2014, 05:55:38 PM »
It's on par with this

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2014, 06:00:03 PM »
O

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2014, 01:57:40 AM »
Yeah it's just me that want them to be gay. Has nothing to do with the fact they are in high heels, skirts, and perform movements that lead one to believe they enjoy being analed impaled ::).

Why u need reassurance from others that females don't like men acting like one ???

Ye the dance was gay cause it was a female routine, but I still say they were too good for being exclusively gay dancers. Wacking dance is gay.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2014, 01:59:50 AM »
let's just say that you wouldn't want these "dudes" with you when fighting ISIS or Putin soldiers!! Let alone create a society with them!!  :-\ :-\

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2014, 02:00:39 AM »
later that night

they blew a bunch of dude, just trolling and showing they can do better than females

Dudes should be better at blowing, like women better at ragmunching.  :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2014, 03:11:43 PM »
Why u need reassurance from others that females don't like men acting like one ???

Ye the dance was gay cause it was a female routine, but I still say they were too good for being exclusively gay dancers. Wacking dance is gay.

Men, some who were straight, have played women's roles in theater for centuries. Originally, there were no female actor's in Shakespeare's plays. The first woman to appear in a Shakespeare play did so in 1660 – 44 years after Shakespeare’s death.

It’s well known that professional theatre troupes in Renaissance England included male actors only, so that the roles of, for instance, Juliet, Rosalind, Lady Macbeth, and Cleopatra were first played by boys.

I agree that the dancers seemed very accomplished and athletic despite that it was a routine designed to emulate what one thinks of as female dance moves. I suggest that the dancers sexual preference is pretty much a non issue in that performance. Clearly, no one here knows these fellows personally so it seems highly unlikely that anyone can be certain about their sexual orientation. Furthermore, the performance appears to be in a high school gym and attended by fellow students and family. Hardly a gay venue.

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2014, 04:50:11 PM »
It seems these young men lack guidance.  You see that more and more these days...especially when the mother fails at her job.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2014, 04:54:56 PM »
Great majority of women prefer a "real" man vs a manicured pseudo homosexual who gets mani/pedi/eyebrow waxes.

Women don't want someone who is more high maintenance than themselves.

Hope this helps.

This.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2014, 05:04:48 PM »
Men, some who were straight, have played women's roles in theater for centuries. Originally, there were no female actor's in Shakespeare's plays. The first woman to appear in a Shakespeare play did so in 1660 – 44 years after Shakespeare’s death.

It’s well known that professional theatre troupes in Renaissance England included male actors only, so that the roles of, for instance, Juliet, Rosalind, Lady Macbeth, and Cleopatra were first played by boys.

I agree that the dancers seemed very accomplished and athletic despite that it was a routine designed to emulate what one thinks of as female dance moves. I suggest that the dancers sexual preference is pretty much a non issue in that performance. Clearly, no one here knows these fellows personally so it seems highly unlikely that anyone can be certain about their sexual orientation. Furthermore, the performance appears to be in a high school gym and attended by fellow students and family. Hardly a gay venue.

There is no fucking doubt these guys are gay. Say all you want, the gaydar has red and blue lights flashing, alarms bellowing. Not saying dancing is gay, just that these guys clearly are. Not a question.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2014, 07:16:34 AM »

Supposedly this is what led us to the term, "Drag", or "dressed as girl".   For example, "Froderick enters stage left dressed as girl (drag)".

I have no clue if it is true or not and first heard this definition over 40 years ago and have never bothered to look it up in a book or on the interwebs, but makes sense to me. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2014, 09:04:28 AM »
Supposedly this is what led us to the term, "Drag", or "dressed as girl".   For example, "Froderick enters stage left dressed as girl (drag)".

I have no clue if it is true or not and first heard this definition over 40 years ago and have never bothered to look it up in a book or on the interwebs, but makes sense to me. 

I thought it was was because they (deservedly) got dragged behind fast-moving trucks. 
~

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2014, 10:11:26 AM »

How delusional can you be? Are you telling me that we can't know for sure they're gay, really?  ::)