Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** 2014 MR. OLYMPIA thread !  (Read 209814 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

Re: ***OFFICIAL*** 2014 MR. OLYMPIA thread !
« Reply #1250 on: September 20, 2014, 07:42:33 AM »
Just to end the night, I just want to say this:
Sigh, yes lawd.

She likes the ladies.....another degenerate.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #1251 on: September 20, 2014, 07:47:09 AM »

Guys, Phil looks amazing despite holding a little bit of water...   ::)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #1252 on: September 20, 2014, 07:49:05 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #1253 on: September 20, 2014, 08:20:16 AM »
Maybe Phil has a tragic case of early-onset Palumboism.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #1254 on: September 20, 2014, 08:27:10 AM »

i made a screenshot of pretty much the exact same moment in the prejudging

phil looks like sh*t this year.
how the fuck have his delts shrunk so much?
couple that with the blown up waist and he just BAD.

no v taper AT ALL

put rhoden or wolf next to him and he gets raped in any pose except FDB

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1255 on: September 20, 2014, 08:28:50 AM »
I am commenting and posting while watching last night's replay:

> this lineup looks horrid so far!
> is the lighting terrible or is that just me?
> et tu Rhoden?? dude has a gut now! WTF!
> Kuclo's physique is starting to grow on me (no homo). is he the next poster boy for IFBB?
> Winkelaar, another favourite of mine, looks pregnant. WTF again!
> have never heard of Ibrahim before and dude looked better conditioned than most of the big names. damn!
> holy shite! who is this Bonac dude? give him top 6 already!
> Dexter looking pretty good and will only get better. top 3?
> give Ramy top 3!
> Wolf is flat as fuck. where the heck did his right bicep go? the same place his calves did?
> props to Kai for getting the gut checked in. I am impressed. but the guy cant pop his abs for his life! don't see him winning this. oh and just saw that altercation with Phil. this contest is over for Kai.
> Phil looking better than Kai but definitely not the best I have seen. or is it the friggin lights again?

Ibrahim...and Wolf:

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1256 on: September 20, 2014, 08:41:14 AM »
If Phil stays in his own spot onstage, they never collide, and there's no confrontation.
Why is the champ stepping over 18 to 24 inches to intentionally bump into Kai Greene?

A lot of people are saying Phil intentionally CREATED THIS CONFLICT, so that Kai would be moved across the stage, so he didn't have to be compared directly to him anymore.  
And it worked.  

Calm your ace!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1257 on: September 20, 2014, 08:41:54 AM »
Rhoden, looks like a Mr.O.!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: September 20, 2014, 09:15:51 AM »
::) bonac

guy has the shape of kai and the width of phil

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1259 on: September 20, 2014, 09:19:53 AM »
The women should be on a different day. Why the fuck would you have the men's prejudging come on after midnight on the east coast?

And you wonder why people do not watch.
I went to fucking bed.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1260 on: September 20, 2014, 09:23:01 AM »
-Wolf should not be allowed to compete.  As he was allowed, he should be given last place, dead last.

-Kai's waist is just a wreck. It has to measure 38-40".

-Ramy is still 18-20 pounds too heavy.

-Heath wins easily.
a

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: September 20, 2014, 09:28:34 AM »
After the show he will be crying about how hard he trained even though he was pregnant.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #1262 on: September 20, 2014, 09:32:32 AM »
well i hear going through pregnancy is tough

After the show he will be crying about how hard he trained even though he was pregnant.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1263 on: September 20, 2014, 09:36:59 AM »
best fr db pose top to bottom flow goes to rhoden. Worst of top 6? Wolf due to those lats/he has great waist for big man.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #1264 on: September 20, 2014, 09:50:45 AM »
After sleeping on it, two hundred observations:

-Bonac? Wow. Where did this come from? I predicted he would be 8th, so I knew he was good, but his showing was great and frankly--politics aside--he should have replaced wolf in the final pose down

-Wolf is very close to hanging it up. With all due respect to him. He's been classy through his career and he'll retire in that same manner. He isn't getting Palumboism, but the opposite. He's looking very skinny. This is a good sign for his health. Let's watch how he slins up for real show. But I think this is the final ride, and more respect to him.

-Shawn, by the end of the show, looked great. He can take third.

-Jojo should not be here. Johnnie should not be here

-Phil's entire physique is different than last year, he grew a gut, lost striations and lost his deltoids.

-This is Kai's best showing of all time.

-I've never been so interested in an O after pre judging that shattered my pre conceptions. Because in my opinion this is now Kai's Olympia to lose. And he is so dialed in it's absurd.

-Great Olympia so far. Bonac stepping WAY up to top tier physique wise--he looks like a golden era!! He was incredible! Rami showing even when he cuts he holds his fat in legs especially hamstrings and he needs to lose a lot of weight next year (not a lot but 20 lbs would be good) to crack the top 5. I have him in roughly 6 slot now. Behind Branch, who showed up dialed in and I believe will retire this off season. As Roelly should/must. Roelly looks as bad as Jojo. Bad as johnnie.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1265 on: September 20, 2014, 10:08:54 AM »
-Great Olympia so far. Bonac stepping WAY up to top tier physique wise--he looks like a golden era!! He was incredible! Rami showing even when he cuts he holds his fat in legs especially hamstrings and he needs to lose a lot of weight next year (not a lot but 20 lbs would be good) to crack the top 5. I have him in roughly 6 slot now. Behind Branch, who showed up dialed in and I believe will retire this off season. As Roelly should/must. Roelly looks as bad as Jojo. Bad as johnnie.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: September 20, 2014, 10:11:34 AM »
Dexter should be way up there based on what everybody came in like. Hell, even Branch moves up with the crappy conditioning some of these guys brought.

Kai will never look better. This is it for him. Either they screw him or they don't.

Wolf looks good, but better/more complete than Dex? Nah. Imagine if he could have hit his conditioning 7-8 years ago.

Phil 2013 pics vs now are a huge, huge difference. This "gotta knock the champ out" stuff is stupid. He's not better than Kai, Dex or Rhoden at prejudging. Seriously is he better than Bonac right now?

Maybe night show will change things....maybe Phil will tighten up....maybe Wolf will fill out....maybe Rhoden will get some maturity in his legs(haha)....maybe they'll remember Dexter won an O with a physique that is like 3% better than what he is now....maybe judges will actually see Bonac on the stage. What does Kai need to do? Nothing really. Does that make him the winner?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1267 on: September 20, 2014, 10:12:34 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1268 on: September 20, 2014, 10:15:53 AM »
Got to say, this is the shitiest Olympia I can remember, I can't recall any worse than this one in recent years.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1269 on: September 20, 2014, 10:25:26 AM »
8)

The pic on the right isn't real.  It's from the old "futures of bodybuilding" game on the Atari 2600.
Y

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #1270 on: September 20, 2014, 10:25:31 AM »
I ain't no fan of Kai, but you really gotta give dues where they're merited, so far, it looks like it's his show to loose

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #1271 on: September 20, 2014, 10:46:47 AM »
Dexter should be way up there based on what everybody came in like. Hell, even Branch moves up with the crappy conditioning some of these guys brought.

AGREED. On both matters. Dex brought it. I personally had my predictions a bit- well... illegal ha- in that I had 6. Dex/Shawn 7. Dex/shawn, as in i couldn't decide which one would take which place. But shawn stepped WAY WAY up. Dex also did. But Dex is showing age more. They're still two of my favorites of all time, in the big picture. Classy through and through. They both look fantastic for this crop. And Branch I predicted would be GIFTED 5th place. The surprise is that he brought it and he deserves his fifth. And it will be a SLIGHT gift considering Bonac truly deserves to be up there, but this is IFBB and they'll make him "wait..." . Anyway I have a huge hunch Branch will retire this  off season and I'm VERY happy that he brought it his final year. He may be short, but let's all get over that. He's been an awesome spokesman for this industry for a long time! He runs a business on the side of this and has a family. This isn't easy to pull off. Some of these guys have ONLY bodybuilding and they still can't swing it. And branch wasn't exactly genetically gifted. We've seen what happens when he shows up OFF. well he showed up ON.

Kai will never look better. This is it for him. Either they screw him or they don't.
Well, let's also take into account that the last day and the slin/carb up is VERY crucial. I think KAI is so dialed in that this is his olympia to lose by a landslide. The issue is phil is holding too much water and he LOST his delts and he's actually starting to go through palumboism (really). he grew that awful gut. And you guys know i was 100% on phil's side before this show. but i don't like what i saw..... he should have come in MUCH more depleted and then carbed up/slinned up... i don't see the strategy. he can't grow delts in a day... if he does, we KNOW THAT PHIL IS USING SYNTHOL IN A HUGE WAY. i'm a fan of bodybuilding first and foremost. i hold no allegiance to anyone. i had it wrong this year. and honestly i don't like that phil did the line jumping again and the bumping into kai and the arrogant attitude thing. but most of all his physique was the WORST WE HAVE EVER SEEN PHIL IN. IT'S LIKE HE WAS GUEST POSING. AND KAI CAME  OUT HIS BEST VERSION EVER. I DIDN'T THINK HE WAS CAPABLE OF THIS. HE LOOKS UNBELIEVABLE AND DIALED IN MENTALLY. If Kai comes in on show day and blows phil out of the water like he did last night and they give the sandow to phil, i am going on the record and saying the IFBB Is OVER and warning everyone to watch Rami and his team because they can pull this ENTIRE THING TO THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE THE MONEY IS AT AND THE TRUE FANS ARE. IFBB BETTER SMARTEN UP.

Wolf looks good, but better/more complete than Dex? Nah. Imagine if he could have hit his conditioning 7-8 years ago.

Disagree. Wolf didn't look very good. But Dex did.

Phil 2013 pics vs now are a huge, huge difference. This "gotta knock the champ out" stuff is stupid. He's not better than Kai, Dex or Rhoden at prejudging. Seriously is he better than Bonac right now?
Agreed. Bonac is.... Significantly better than Phil physique wise as of last night.... Jesus, politics aside if we were to give trophies last night it would be

1. Kai

2. Shawn

3. Bonac

Who disagrees with me?

Bonac is FUTURE CHAMPION MATERIAL. WATCH THIS GUY. NOBODY HAD HIM IN TOP 10 PREDICTIONS BUT ME. I HAD HIM IN 8 WITH AN ASTERISK THAT HE IS MY DARK HORSE AND HE COULD JUMP TO 6 SLOT

STUPID IFBB POLITICS DIDN'T EVEN LET HIM IN SECOND POSE DOWN???????? BULLSHIT. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Maybe night show will change things....maybe Phil will tighten up....maybe Wolf will fill out....maybe Rhoden will get some maturity in his legs(haha)....maybe they'll remember Dexter won an O with a physique that is like 3% better than what he is now....maybe judges will actually see Bonac on the stage. What does Kai need to do? Nothing really. Does that make him the winner?

WHAT WOLF has on his side is he came in flat. this is good. for pre judging. because this means he can carb up and inject a good amount of synthol into his calves. slin and carb up and that. But WATCH PHIL'S DELTS. IF HE COMES IN WITH DELTS ON SHOW DAY, WE KNOW DEFINITELY THAT PHIL IS BUILT ON SYNTHOL LIKE A CERTAIN PERSON ACCUSED HIM OF BEING FOR YEARS AND I'M NOT TOUCHING THAT ISSUE HERE . I'm really bewildered by Phil. All this talk. And he came out looking like he deserves 5-6 place. Honestly DEX, SHAWN, BONAC, KAI and even BRANCH looked better... UMMM.. who am i forgetting... Phil looked better than Rami  yes..... So I think that is it... He deserves 6th place if no politics here. He's NOT THE FACE OF IFBB. I was very wrong. Arrogance is so transparent. I would have ZERO respect here if I was TRULY arrogant (i joke around a lot). But i hope people see that I was a fervent phil supporter and last night changed my conception of everything.  I lost respect for phil attitude and physique wise. And I fully admit this is a Kai that could win not only this O..... But many years Os... This is a Kai who would place 2nd to prime Ronnie in some years.... This Kai was the BEST kai we have EVER seen and if his prep is as genius as I believe it may have been... watch out for kai on shownight... I have a feeling he did a HUGE trick that involves something hormone wise that I can call but really modern pros don't use.... I've been discussing this on a real steroid boarding with people.... BY THE WAY... EVERY REAL BOARD AND I SAY REAL BOARD AS IN RESPECTED BOARD ON THE INTERNET AND THERE ARE ONLY THREE IMO INCLUDING THIS ONE, THE MAJORITY HAS KAI WINNING BY A LANDSLIDE

THE BOARD WITH THE ACTUAL PROS HAS KAI UNANIMOUSLY WINNING. YES THESE ARE BOTTOM TIER PROS BUT FRIENDS AND FOR EXAMPLE AND I HOPE I'M NOT OUT OF LINE TO SAY THIS AND WILL DELETE IT IF IT CAUSES AN ISSUE WITH HIM

BUT FRANK MCGRATH HAS KAI WINNING BY A LANDSLIDE AND LIKE ME FRANK MCGRATH CALLED PHIL TO WIN THIS PRE OLYMPIA WITH NO DOUBT

FRANK IS AS SURPRISED AS ME

SO ARE OTHERS.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #1272 on: September 20, 2014, 10:48:24 AM »
Everybody seeing what they want to see.....and then there is always the one asshole like OneTimeHard who has to pretend he's a big shot with the inside scoop.

It's up to the judges now - do what's right, or do what's politically correct

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1273 on: September 20, 2014, 10:50:39 AM »
Everybody seeing what they want to see.....and then there is always the one asshole like OneTimeHard who has to pretend he's a big shot with the inside scoop.

It's up to the judges now - do what's right, or do what's politically correct
LOL!

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #1274 on: September 20, 2014, 11:25:48 AM »
Ibrahim...and Wolf:

Very comparable poses. Cheers.