Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Phil Heath got worse as prejudging went on (video)  (Read 7560 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
2014 Olympia - Phil Heath got worse as prejudging went on (video)
« on: September 20, 2014, 12:19:10 AM »
Hope Phil Heath is ok. Dude was getting worse by the minute.

The Onion

• Getbig III
Re: PHIL HEATH DISAPPEARING IN PREJUDGING(VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 12:24:19 AM »
Wtf, where did he go?  ???

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 12:26:48 AM »
Compare how Wolf and Rhoden can flex their abs compared with Heath (at around 1:52 -1:56).  

Phil doesn't look like a winner here at all.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 12:43:43 AM »
PHIL HAS ISSUES WITH ANOTHER MAN'S SPACE.  IN THIS VIDEO TOWARDS THE END HE HAS MOVED OVER IN RHODEN'S SPACE.  WTF IS UP WITH HIM AND TOUCHING ELBOWS?  IF YOU NOTICE,  KAI KEEPS SPACING WITH WOLF.  WHERE IS THE VIDEO WHEN THEY WERE NEXT TO EACH OTHER?  I'M TAKING BETS PHIL INCH OVER TO KAI'S POSING SPACE.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 06:15:18 AM »
Phil getting protected there lol.   Phil has clearly peaked... Last year.   

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 06:17:01 AM »
Honestly, I couldn't make a point for Phil winning this time, sorry. And I'm a huge fan of "The Gift", as you all know.

Physique-wise it's between Kai and Shawn this year. If Wolf had brought his package from his Arnold win earlier this year he'd have won, but he's flat like a pancake.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 06:18:33 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 06:19:26 AM »
Phil's abs are getting blurry.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 06:21:24 AM »
They will still give the title to Phil this year.   I'm sure of it.  But they gave a title to iris out of respect too.   Phil will probably "take a break to focus on business", knowing his path to his ceiling has run it's course.   We have probably seen his best, last year.   He will realize it.  Give him a title and let him leave on top.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 06:31:33 AM »
They will still give the title to Phil this year.   I'm sure of it.  But they gave a title to iris out of respect too.   Phil will probably "take a break to focus on business", knowing his path to his ceiling has run it's course.   We have probably seen his best, last year.   He will realize it.  Give him a title and let him leave on top.  
His business is being Mr. Olympia.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 06:32:24 AM »

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2014, 06:36:35 AM »
His business is being Mr. Olympia.

yes, but when "the champ" realizes next year is probably not going to be his year, the line is usually "taking a little time off to focus on business".   Jay did it too.  Jay really only came back because Shawn Ray was calling him out on the "oh, I'm coming back, just wait and see..." that bodybuilders always drag out.

Phil is leaving with the title tonight, no matter how he looks.  No matter how small and soft he looks next to Kai, no matter how many fans say he lost, no matter how many commentators say "we really need to see Kai and Phil side by side".

Phil CREATED a confontation.  He moved into Kai's space, he created a beef. Why?  So the judges would move Kai away from him.

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2014, 06:41:02 AM »
damn by the end of that video Phils lower abdomen area completely disappeared, weird.   

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2014, 06:41:52 AM »
Phil is getting raped here, Kai is on fire 8)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2014, 06:42:00 AM »
Am I the only one who is really impressed with Wolf this year? He looks phenomonal.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2014, 06:44:17 AM »
Dennis "Big Bad" Wolf - 1st.

Shawn "Sleepy Lagoon" Rhoden - 2nd.

Phil "Butterball" Heath -  ZzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzz...3rd .  Maybe.

Kai "I  Dream of Weenie" Green.  9th.

Ramy "The Goat-Herder" Whatever the hell his stupid name is - 11th.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2014, 06:44:30 AM »
Am I the only one who is really impressed with Wolf this year? He looks phenomonal.

Hats off to his condition, but his muscles looked flat

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2014, 06:47:44 AM »
If Phil stays in his own spot onstage, they never collide, and there's no confrontation.
Why is the champ stepping over 18 to 24 inches to intentionally bump into Kai Greene?

A lot of people are saying Phil intentionally CREATED THIS CONFLICT, so that Kai would be moved across the stage, so he didn't have to be compared directly to him anymore.  
And it worked.  

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2014, 07:00:55 AM »
yes, but when "the champ" realizes next year is probably not going to be his year, the line is usually "taking a little time off to focus on business".   Jay did it too.  Jay really only came back because Shawn Ray was calling him out on the "oh, I'm coming back, just wait and see..." that bodybuilders always drag out.

Phil is leaving with the title tonight, no matter how he looks.  No matter how small and soft he looks next to Kai, no matter how many fans say he lost, no matter how many commentators say "we really need to see Kai and Phil side by side".

Phil CREATED a confontation.  He moved into Kai's space, he created a beef. Why?  So the judges would move Kai away from him.

Phil just launched a supp line, he knows that if he "leaves" that the public has a short attention span.
He has to represent his supp line and that he is the winner---you associate the winner with high quality goods. That is his tagline.

Although, I believe that his focus for his business is taking away from his focus for being number 1.
I believe he needed to beef up his chest, fix the blurry abs, and stop leaning back in the BDB pose.

The beef existed last night and spilled over today. Do you think Phil is going to move over? Please, he isn't, both competitors feel that they need to occupy the same space. And he probably did figure that Kai would be moved...they wouldn't move the reigning Mr. O, it is a perk.

Would be interesting to see if Kai wins, and what Phil will do.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 07:04:25 AM »
Wolf looks amazing.  Too bad no calves.

Phil looks small

Kai fucked a grapefruit so I'm not voting for him.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2014, 07:06:34 AM »
Let's be honest here, Heath is owned by everyone in that video... Not only he's always the same every year, but he also clearly regressed a lot compared to his 2010/2011 peak, looks like shit, nervous and insecure more than usual... Greene is MrO here, Rhoden being close, Wolf too flat... Let's see how they will look on the night show, but if Heath is gifted the title it will be one of the biggest travesty in the history of bb contests... In before someone starts with "you are not there, pics and video don't tell the true story", "Phil has those little details that the camera can't catch", "Phil's 3D look", and so on...

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2014, 07:21:08 AM »
Phil not looking to good. One thing is certain he will win and live up to "the gift" moniker

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2014, 08:32:08 AM »
If Phil stays in his own spot onstage, they never collide, and there's no confrontation.
Why is the champ stepping over 18 to 24 inches to intentionally bump into Kai Greene?

A lot of people are saying Phil intentionally CREATED THIS CONFLICT, so that Kai would be moved across the stage, so he didn't have to be compared directly to him anymore.  
And it worked.  

Excellent shot of why the conflict went down. 240 can you post that on Kai and Phils facebook? Have someone put it up on Bodybuilding   .com

hench

• Getbig V
Re: 2014 Olympia - Phil Heath got worse as prejudging went on (video)
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2014, 10:09:28 AM »
when phil hit that abs/thigh shot i immediately thought of this  :-X

Hope Phil Heath is ok. Dude was getting worse by the minute.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: 2014 Olympia - Phil Heath got worse as prejudging went on (video)
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2014, 01:45:00 PM »
Schmoe Pepe should be let near any mic stand

I always find myself seeing exactly the opposite of what he's talking about

Wolf looked good this year. He has great proportion unlike any other. I'm thinking Wolf is the people's champ this year.