Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - If Big Ramy nailed his conditioning, it would be gave over!  (Read 8428 times)

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: IF THIS GUY EVER NAILS HIS CONDITIONING IT'S GAME OVER FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2014, 07:34:14 AM »
Really?  I mean...Really?  Long before you were ever conceived I was a bodybuilder.  Just because it (bodybuilding) has sunk to this level does not mean I cannot critique it.  Look at it this way,  young man.  I balance out the total sycophants such as yourself.  My thoughts add an adult perspective lacking the schmoe-ish fawning that goes hand in hand with your statement quoted above.

Don't care for honesty?  Then as a friend would say, get used to disappointment.

How'd I miss this gem. Honesty is cool, I just don't care for your posts. Your like a demented old fuck that can't stop stuttering the words schmoe and thong. You're probably a schmoe with a thong in your closet. I'll utilize the scrollbar next time.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2014, 07:34:46 AM »

×3
Not a chance.

Ruhl never, ever, ever had the genetics Ramy had.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2014, 07:41:59 AM »
How'd I miss this gem. Honesty is cool, I just don't care for your posts. Your like a demented old fuck that can't stop stuttering the words schmoe and thong. You're probably a schmoe with a thong in your closet. I'll utilize the scrollbar next time.

You really are a little man.  Have fun with your imitation of life, Lupus.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: 2014 Olympia - If Big Ramy nailed his conditioning, it would be gave over!
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2014, 07:46:34 AM »
DJ attached himself to Ramy like a parasite

he should hire Farah instead

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2014, 07:47:32 AM »
ramy waist vs heath, lol. is heath pregnant with larry pepi?

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2014, 07:49:30 AM »
His structure and everything else about him are as "natural" as the Muslim penchant for goat humping.  That pretty much goes for all of them except the goat humping part.  Outside the rare chance a white trash hick from West Virginia ever gets into the Olympia nobody else would touch a goat except for Muslims and even then I would guess that white trash would still prefer a close relative over a goat.

Screw Rami.

What does this have to do with Muslims or any religion?
Get the fuck out of here your old retard.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2014, 07:51:41 AM »
 :o

che

• Getbig V

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2014, 07:59:06 AM »
The andro pics are insane  :o details and analytics aside...Ramy looked the most impressive to me off sheer proportions

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2014, 08:03:29 AM »
He is defintly the most impressive bodybuilder size wize, and if he can nail the condition - I think we could see him winning the Mr Olympia one day. And I must say his legs are just enormous! :o Never seen anything like it, not even Branch can match his legs. However, he would be better off not training his legs (at least not very hard) for a while, so his upperbody can catch up. Proportions are a big deal when judging, thats why Tom Platz always got screwed at his Mr Olympias...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2014, 08:18:04 AM »
Branch is known for having some of the freakiest and thickest legs in BB. hahaaha look at them next tor Ramy :D

Victor looking very good there.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2014, 08:30:39 AM »
Horrible proportions
get the fuck off and die

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2014, 09:25:28 AM »
The andro pics are insane  :o details and analytics aside...Ramy looked the most impressive to me off sheer proportions
X2...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2014, 09:36:13 AM »
Just a bit smooth from the back, he's the only reason I came to check out how he looked, couldnt give a fuck about the rest of the also rans

Kia has the worst shape, horrible flow, phill looks off, wolf looks stringy, rhoden is a roided up swimmer..... I'll go back to ronny v yates threads for some quality

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »
Not that into shows, so not sure exactly the criteria on judging but to me (like with beyeke) it doesn't matter if they come in a bit softer if they still look better. Based on just looking at pics he looks awesome. Still has a physique that is pleasing yet freaky as well.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2014, 12:19:50 PM »
 :D

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2014, 05:10:58 PM »
No, hes far better than the 'freaks' youre referring to.

Dudes got the structure the other freaks never had, and hes got the tools to be a multi mr o.

Just dont think DJ has the tools to bring him in condition. DJ himself could never peak, hows he supposed to peak someone else?

Ramy is so amazing that most people don't know what to make of him so they dismiss him... He is in fact legendary in proportion to the point where nobody has ever seen anything like this before...

As the cliche goes:  'The fear what they don't understand'...

He has Platzonian quads with every other body part to match with a small waist and almost perfect symmetry and proportions...

From the standpoint of raw muscle; when you stand him next to a Phil - it is embarrassing... After all; this is a bodybuilding contest Isn't it? .. And tell me if I'm wrong but; muscle counts for something doesn't it?

Agreed that DJ is to blame for not having the tools to bring him in this, such an important Olympia in sliced condition...

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2014, 05:33:11 PM »
Dennis status of training hard and eating what is he was told during his competitive years; its legendary.  But his ability to apply and understand of the science and intricacies of professional dieting at the highest level is way outside of his realm. His only education in this field is on stage not from any book or university.  Add to the fact that he can not speak one-on-one with his client in a fluent manner will only continue to ensure that Ramy falters and eventually fades away if he remains under the guidance of Dennis.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2014, 05:49:50 PM »
The problem is that DJ started out like a middle weight. So he couldn't stay off the scale as he put on muscle. Ramy was always going to be a heavy weight. So the scale shouldn't mean shit to him. Yet Ramy's teacher probably has him on it everyday. If Rami followed DJ's advice until 6 weeks out and then dropped his cals to 1200 a week for the next 6 weeks, he would be Mr. Olympia if he nailed the last few days were DJ never nailed those days of conditioning. Hell if Ramy followed DJ's advice and up until 4 weeks out and then if Ramy dropped him and just stopped eating all together like Gandhi, he probably would be Mr. Olympia. Ramy is way way too heavy is the point...

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2014, 05:53:35 PM »
Ramy is so amazing that most people don't know what to make of him so they dismiss him... He is in fact legendary in proportion to the point where nobody has ever seen anything like this before...

As the cliche goes:  'The fear what they don't understand'...

He has Platzonian quads with every other body part to match with a small waist and almost perfect symmetry and proportions...

From the standpoint of raw muscle; when you stand him next to a Phil - it is embarrassing... After all; this is a bodybuilding contest Isn't it? .. And tell me if I'm wrong but; muscle counts for something doesn't it?

Agreed that DJ is to blame for not having the tools to bring him in this, such an important Olympia in sliced condition...

Great post

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2014, 06:28:16 PM »
DJ is his biggest problem

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2014, 12:02:16 AM »
If Ramy nails his condition and reduces his leg size some, it's game over. Or at least it should be!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2014, 12:16:54 AM »
the biggest fucking joke is that these RETARD judges put branch infront of ramy

what a fucking joke

heath winning is a joke already, but ramy being 7th is the biggest fucking joke

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2014, 12:22:46 AM »
It's all a fucking joke unfortunately.