Author Topic: Reviews for Mick Harts book?  (Read 4089 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
Reviews for Mick Harts book?
« on: February 13, 2006, 06:11:29 PM »
I want to begin to plan for my first real cycle(test e).  I ran across a book by a guy named Mick Hart, "The Layman's Guide to Steroids".  I didnt find any reviews for it elsewhere, kinda hoping you guys on here might give a yay or nay. 

Also, if I came across the opportunity to purchase test e, in powder form do you think I should buy now and save until I educate myself enough to mix and use it?  And do I have to have a prescription to buy nolvadex everywhere(in U.S.)?  Thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Reviews for Mick Harts book?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 12:52:35 AM »
I want to begin to plan for my first real cycle(test e).  I ran across a book by a guy named Mick Hart, "The Layman's Guide to Steroids".  I didnt find any reviews for it elsewhere, kinda hoping you guys on here might give a yay or nay. 
Also, if I came across the opportunity to purchase test e, in powder form do you think I should buy now and save until I educate myself enough to mix and use it?  And do I have to have a prescription to buy nolvadex everywhere(in U.S.)?  Thanks

No offense, bro, but if you are asking us I really think you need to learn about AAS before you buy any.

You should buy William Llewellyn's book, it's the best up to date AAS reference.

Well worth the price.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 10:50:05 AM »

mick hart's 'pitch' is bein 'your best mate ' with his advice.

his books are kinda like written as if your steroid guru is givin you advice at the local boozer and havin some knockabout fun with the pissheads!
its all very informal and coloquial (sp).

i uploaded the books ages ago ....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »
mick hart's 'pitch' is bein 'your best mate ' with his advice.
his books are kinda like written as if your steroid guru is givin you advice at the local boozer and havin some knockabout fun with the pissheads!
its all very informal and coloquial (sp).
i uploaded the books ages ago ....

^But is the information legit compared to a Llewellyn or Duchaine book?

DIV

sustabob

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 01:43:18 AM »
I think his info is legit, Div..... He was confident enough to put his son on a cycle - man's gotta be sure before he does that sorta thing, I'd have thought.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 04:23:25 AM »
I think his info is legit, Div..... He was confident enough to put his son on a cycle - man's gotta be sure before he does that sorta thing, I'd have thought.

I guess I'll take your word for it, Robert.

How old is his son? 

DIV

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 04:57:27 PM »
maybe he's as careful with his son as michael jackson is with his (hanging off a balcony)
Z

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 06:57:17 PM »
He was sure, but surity comes from individual perspective of the situation.  I watched that TLC special "The Man Who's Arms Exploded" tonight and Mick Hart was on briefly, I wasn't impressed.  The guy (mick Hart) suffered a massive heart attack after he had abused steroids and become addicted to some kind of fat loss supplement, and still claims steroids had NOTHING to do with it.

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 08:02:33 PM »
Llewellyn's book is a great place to begin.  Started with it myself.  Easy to read and the explanations are easy to follow even for absolute newbies!  Cycles are a little conservative, but at least if you follow his recommendations to the letter, you will be safe.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2006, 09:01:46 PM »
Llewellyn's book is a great place to begin.  Started with it myself.  Easy to read and the explanations are easy to follow even for absolute newbies!  Cycles are a little conservative, but at least if you follow his recommendations to the letter, you will be safe.

Word, nugga!

I admit that if you are a newbie and you read his book you cannot go wrong, but if you are an experienced vet you will see that some of the "recommend" cycles in there are a bit outdated and not something I would use myself.  I think the main thing is learning how each AAS works on YOUR body and then using your personal experience along with what research you have gleaned from over the years in to one complete guide tailored to your personal use. 

Be your own guru.

Learn your body.  Learn the drugs.  Apply the knowledge.

Dominate.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 09:06:24 PM »

Be your own guru.
Learn your body.  Learn the drugs.  Apply the knowledge.
Dominate.
DIV
I like that...especially the Dominate part :)

sustabob

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2006, 03:25:34 AM »
I guess I'll take your word for it, Robert.
How old is his son? 
DIV

23. Before and after pic here if you scroll down :

http://www.internet-marketing-reviews.com/catalog/?item=1316

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2006, 09:03:11 PM »
23. Before and after pic here if you scroll down :
http://www.internet-marketing-reviews.com/catalog/?item=1316

His son is a hardgainer........

It's easy to see that the AAS are working, but honestly he's not that developed. 

DIV

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 07:21:19 AM »
Hmm...well, I give my 2 cents, after watching the TLC program last night, which was complete and utter horse shit, "The Man Whose Arms Exploded" or something like that about, Greg Valentine, and Mick Hart was their steroid GURU, the guy seems a bit out there, and seriously doubt I would take anything he has to say about anything to heart, considering, he ran himself into the ground, admittedly on his own, with G...just my thoughts on the Hart...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2006, 01:09:57 PM »
Last I heard was Mick Hart died, I don't know if this is true. I have both of his books and his first cycle recommendation is d-bol for 8 weeks if I remember correctly. I also have Author Rea's CME and his cycles are a little out there as well. The books are good for learning about different AAS and their effects but I wouldn't follow any of their cycles.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006, 09:30:10 PM »
Hmm...well, I give my 2 cents, after watching the TLC program last night, which was complete and utter horse shit, "The Man Whose Arms Exploded" or something like that about, Greg Valentine, and Mick Hart was their steroid GURU, the guy seems a bit out there, and seriously doubt I would take anything he has to say about anything to heart, considering, he ran himself into the ground, admittedly on his own, with G...just my thoughts on the Hart...

^He really looked that loopy huh?  I never heard of the guy before someone brought him up so I'm a bit skeptical.

Last I heard was Mick Hart died, I don't know if this is true. I have both of his books and his first cycle recommendation is d-bol for 8 weeks if I remember correctly. I also have Author Rea's CME and his cycles are a little out there as well. The books are good for learning about different AAS and their effects but I wouldn't follow any of their cycles.

Are you experienced enough to really have the expertise to determine if their cycles are "out there" or not?  Aren't you the one who hasn't even run a cycle yet?  You won't know what works until you try it, regardless of what other people recommend. 

That said, William Llewellyn's book is more "newbie friendly" and structured better then Author L. Rea's.  I like both books.  William's because it's also a drug index and Rea's because it's tailored for the advanced user.  Newbies should only read Rea's for research purposes, not as a guide for their introductory cycles. 

Rea's theories are a bit out there, but haven't exactly been proven wrong either.  I'm curious about his "Max Androgen Cycle", seems like something I'd like to try in the future.

DIV

ag-guys

• Getbig II
  • AG-Guys.com
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2006, 01:26:12 AM »

Good book now is Anabolic Steroids - ultimate research guide.  Very good book for new users.

AG
www.ag-guys.com

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2006, 07:29:49 AM »

Are you experienced enough to really have the expertise to determine if their cycles are "out there" or not?  Aren't you the one who hasn't even run a cycle yet? 

Yeah I'm still natural. But from my reading and trolling steroid boards for the last couple of years I think most would agree on what I said about their cycles. I assume you would advise against a d-bol only cycle or a 4 week deca cycle. Or would you recommend I try these types of cycles to see how my body reacts to them?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 03:04:44 AM »
Yeah I'm still natural. But from my reading and trolling steroid boards for the last couple of years I think most would agree on what I said about their cycles. I assume you would advise against a d-bol only cycle or a 4 week deca cycle. Or would you recommend I try these types of cycles to see how my body reacts to them?

Honestly, BabyBorro

I would recommend you either:

Try out each AAS individually first to see how they work on your body invidually, for a short cycle......(except Deca).

-or-

Start with a simple Test/D-bol or Test/Winstrol cycle....

Either way you will have to learn how your body responds to each AAS in itself or you won't know how to maximize them optimally in stacks later on down the road when you are an advanced user.

DIV