Author Topic: Long Term Test  (Read 2812 times)

Tarantula

• Getbig I
Long Term Test
« on: September 20, 2014, 05:25:48 PM »
So with all this information I have been reading it's all starting to get a bit overwhelming, so looking for some helpful guidance.

Now I have been training since I was 15 im 26 now, and am running my first ever cycle of 500mg Test Cyp weekly.
My goal is to be big, I don't compete and have no intentions on competing in bodybuilding, although am considering a strongman contest shortly.

My decision to run a AAS cycle was to see what added benefits I could get from just test, basically just use what my body already has, just in higher amounts.

So my original plan was to run blast and cruise cycles of test such as
Week 1-16
500mg Test
Week 17- 28
150-250mg test
week  29- 44
500-750mg test

also will use aromasin on as needed basis (blood test every 3 months) and HCG blast every 8-12 weeks

*not exceeding 1g and just going back and forth this way.

Now I read more into the different stacks and cycles everyone puts together and keep reading that test is shitty alone, you'll never get big off test alone,  you need to stack, you need to switch compounds, when you blast you should add 2-3 compounds...

Will I not attain my goals of overall size this way? is my plan flawed and outdated? Its not that im cheap or looking for a cheap cycle, i just am not into putting different compounds into my body. I know GH15 tells the truth and so do much of his followers so I'm looking for guidance that's all, and if I should start implementing and researching different strategies.

Thanks all, and my current stats are 5'7 196lbs 12-15%

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Long Term Test
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 06:13:05 PM »
I compete in strength sports and I don't take anything other than enough test to grow, dianabol and boldenone to help with high training volumes.
500mg of test equals a pretty big dude if you do everything right

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 02:24:39 PM »
Just plan to be on the rest of your life!

And constant worry about heart health, prostate cancer and hair loss
you are gay.

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 11:06:26 PM »
Do you know the pros and cons about aas usage? Are you willing to be on for the rest of your life? Do you have any pre disposed family health conditions? Do you have a good source?

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 09:41:15 PM »

Unfortunately very true.im not going to try to scare you just be fully aware you understand what your getting into.and dont think your to smsrt to let it happen to you

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 03:10:04 AM »
500mg of test equals a pretty big dude if you do everything right

Very true.

You don't have to be esp. with drugs like triptotrelin.

It's good to be smart and careful but these things are easy to keep in check. Hair loss i don't get and if i did i'd just shave... Saw palmetto helps a ton, at least it does for my training partner prostate wise, but he uses a lot of things. Also heart should get checked every few years. But some cardio, keeping BP in check and doing blood's every 6 months you can get big, stay big and be healthy.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 03:22:42 AM »
PS. I've been "ON" hrt and occasional "slight blast" for few years now and my health is perfect... Well i'm a headcase but blood's and other markers are great.  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 10:45:57 AM »
Very true.

You don't have to be esp. with drugs like triptotrelin.

It's good to be smart and careful but these things are easy to keep in check. Hair loss i don't get and if i did i'd just shave... Saw palmetto helps a ton, at least it does for my training partner prostate wise, but he uses a lot of things. Also heart should get checked every few years. But some cardio, keeping BP in check and doing blood's every 6 months you can get big, stay big and be healthy.

I have tripto on hand for when I decide to come off. What has your experience been, if any, with this compound? Does it really bounce you back like magic like I've heard? Or is it a temporary spike in natural test production and then it plummets back down until your body recovers on its own (if it ever does)?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2014, 11:23:24 AM »
If you have only ran one cycle I wouldn't be entertaining the idea of TRT yet or blasting and cruising. A lot of side effects can show up the longer you are on different steroids and you will start to see what side effects you are prone to. I would personally run at least 3 cycles before thinking about blasting and cruising. It's not good to jump into a life time commitment like TRT when you haven't been on steroids long enough to know how they effect you. TRT and blasting sound like a lot of fun but as people say the grass is always greener on the other side. Im sure most guys on TRT wish they could get their natural levels back. In my opinion being jacked and big is very fun but do you really want to be sticking a needle in your ass at 65 because you decided to go on TRT basically at 26. I just think you should run a few cycles or experiment for a couple years with steroids before jumping into something that will effect you tell the day you die like blasting and cruising.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 11:15:49 PM »
I have tripto on hand for when I decide to come off. What has your experience been, if any, with this compound? Does it really bounce you back like magic like I've heard? Or is it a temporary spike in natural test production and then it plummets back down until your body recovers on its own (if it ever does)?

If it's legit it's golden.

150 mcg at the end of the cycle and another one 2-3 weeks later and you will recover much better than you would with let's say hcg. That said i'd still run at least a small dose of nolva for the duration, it's cheap and safe and as i'm sure you know keeps estrogen from going insane.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 06:38:44 AM »
It's so true what some of these guys are saying. You get your feet wet once with AAS and then it basically becomes for life.... I'm 25 and thought i'd do one or two cycles. Now i'm on forever. No regrets

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 07:19:19 PM »
It's so true what some of these guys are saying. You get your feet wet once with AAS and then it basically becomes for life.... I'm 25 and thought i'd do one or two cycles. Now i'm on forever. No regrets

Very true, I always planning my next cycle.  Now I'm 36 and can't go without test or my levels go to about 100... 

Sometimes it feels lame being almost 40 and still injecting shit, and prob feel even worse when I'm 60! 

Don't get me wrong though, plenty of times I love feeling and looking so good! 
you are gay.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 07:50:48 AM »
If it's legit it's golden.

150 mcg at the end of the cycle and another one 2-3 weeks later and you will recover much better than you would with let's say hcg. That said i'd still run at least a small dose of nolva for the duration, it's cheap and safe and as i'm sure you know keeps estrogen from going insane.

I only have clomid on hand, hopefully it'll be fine with tripto. If not I'll get some nolva and switch out the clomid. My plan is to go off Dec - April and hit it hard again in May (hopefully I can last 5 months  :o LOL).