Author Topic: Getbig T-Shirt (Top 10 Most Annoying People at the Gym)  (Read 26296 times)

gymrat1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbig T-Shirt (Top 10 Most Annoying People at the Gym)
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2006, 06:07:00 AM »
I wear short in the winter.  But then again I am in San Diego where it was 85 yesterday, and 75 Christmas Day.   Yessss year round summer.

OK. I meant to say that people who wear shorts/short skirts outdoors in cold weather annoy me. I'm in Michigan. It snows here in the winter.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2006, 06:39:05 AM »
Stinky guy, we can all smell the difference between sweat and BO!

"That's a lot of weight" guy, annoys me. More annoying because I don't lift what is considered heavy weight by any standard.

1/4 squat guy. Even more when he asks for a spot.

ILS guy

Chatty guy/girl. Unless the girl is hot, then she's allowed to talk to me twice an hour.

Teenagers who come to hang out, not work out. They end up slowing everyone down.

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2006, 09:44:44 AM »
1. Quarter Squater - The guy with 3 plates on his back going down 3 inches per rep
2. Rack Molester - Guy by the dumbell rack who does his set 1 foot away from the rack
3. Phone Abuser - Incesantly talking on the phone like the next 2 million dollar deal is going through
4. Big Grunter -  Grunting every rep on a set of 12
5. Mr. Talker - Everywhere you go, he finds you, then proceeds to speak when not needed
6. 2nd Rate Roid Abuser -  Usually some guido who can't muster what it takes to gain muscle naturally
7. to be continued....
The Pimple Popper-The guy that stands in front of the mirror squeeze'n a big black head and wiping it on his pants...and then asks to work in a set with you on a machine
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Bones

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2006, 09:48:14 AM »
Juiced up pussy's who only thank their gains by juicing year round and giving advice to everyone.
LOL...lots of those running around,as a matter of fact I live next door to one :D
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Bones

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2006, 09:56:37 AM »
   The negro or wigger that is listening to rap with head phones and is doing all the hand monkey jive shit that goes with it..like he is the rapper himself >:(
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2006, 10:48:23 AM »
Guys who load up the leg press and have a guy on each side pushing up for you.  Whatta bunch of idiots

The same bunch of jerks leaving it loaded so a chick, who can't, has to ask for help unloading the plates.  Inconsiderate jerks.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

shot

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2006, 12:50:36 PM »
people who stare at you more than the mirrors do and wonder why you don t talk and smile alot 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2006, 08:44:04 PM »
people who stare at you more than the mirrors do and wonder why you don t talk and smile alot 

^Word.

Too much staring, not enough working out.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2006, 09:19:54 PM »
Little bitches who think they're strong and big but cant even bench 315, squat and DL 405, but look at guys who can with this stupid expression on their face and talk shit with their fag ass friends in the corner cuz they just jelous but dont want anyone to know it.
                                                thats number 10
My number one choice
      The guy that leaves the huge shit log and shit splatters on and in the toilet without flushing.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2006, 02:14:40 PM »
Little bitches who think they're strong and big but cant even bench 315, squat and DL 405, but look at guys who can with this stupid expression on their face and talk shit with their fag ass friends in the corner cuz they just jelous but dont want anyone to know it.
                                                thats number 10
My number one choice
      The guy that leaves the huge shit log and shit splatters on and in the toilet without flushing.
hahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2006, 07:36:55 AM »
I hope you enjoy that log of a shit! Because i enjoyed leaving it for you. HAhahhaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2015, 09:27:19 PM »
1)  The screamer. I actually told some duffas to shut the fuck up when he was sreaming during a set of barbell curls with a dime on each side.
2)  Spandex lady.  Yikes! you know who im talking about.  Its like, Lets get real old bag... your 45,  saggy and disguisting, not young and hot with a nice ass
3).  160lb Mr. Olympia.   Hes my idol.  Hes atleast 5'10" and a buck sixty, walking around like hes the shit
4). The talker.....all talk but no workout
5).  The super setter... you know the guy who does a circuit routine and always seems to be in the way
6) Mr. Tank Top   you know that guy or guys that always wear tank tops showing off what little muscle they have.
7).  Mr. Perv..  The old pedophile who prowls around the gym trying to hook up with some young "gay for pay"
8).  The dripper......dripping all over the place like a jerk
9) Sasquach.....the hairy, fat, bald and ugly man wearing a muscle shirt in the gym.
And last but not least...
10) Mr. Consistancy.....always shows up, despite natural disasters, holidays etc...always at the gym, it never fails....year after year, day after day...the problem is, it doesnt look like he ever lifted a weight in his whole life.

Funny stuff.  RIP.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2015, 03:46:42 AM »
one guy at my gym is

1- claiming natural in every conversation (he was a 20lbs heavier ripped 5 years ago)
2- posing in front of mirror betwen every set
3- pretending he eat one crappy meal a day (two part of pizza)
4- telling us how he was strong 5 years ago when he was a ripped 20lbs heavier 5 years ago.
asstropin

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2015, 04:02:31 AM »
Circuit man- This guy thinks that no one else wants to use the equipment. I swear he goes from machine to machine doing one ginormous set, in a crowded gym. Then gets mad when someone uses anything he was on.

This.  I faced one of these douchebags today.  Little Chinese fucker with some type of tai chi t-shirt on.  I didn't know it initially as I saw the leg press was vacant and I jumped on only to realise this little freak was going from hack squat to leg press to hamstring curl to calf raise to leg extension one after the other performing some ginormous superset with 5 different machines.  In between his giant superset he was doing some weird kata and making weird intense breath exhalations like he was some chi master or something.  The guy can't have weighed 120 pounds soaking wet, and he had like 8 plates on the leg press and bending his knee a couple of inches.  People like this surely don't have friends, because if they did someone would have told him by now what a stupid little fucker he looked like.
V

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2015, 04:20:37 AM »
SHADOW BOXER!!!

TO much text, need to be simple and clean

MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE IN THE GYM!!!

1. SHADOW BOXER
2. 1/4 SQUAT MAN
3. 1/4 LEG PRESS MAN WITH SPOTTER
4. FAT PHONE BITCH
5. MUCH NOISE LESS WEIGHT MAN

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2015, 04:27:10 AM »
I have this kid in my gym who use like 5 pairs of dumbells at once no joke. And he doesnt even put them back.
This is at peak hour too.

Some piece of shit slammed a barbell after a set of curl almost gave me tinnitus.

People invading my personnal space.

Hebrews... nuff said

People wearing soccer jerseys

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2015, 04:37:41 AM »
all the guys with the trendy short from the sides, lots on the head fashion hair cuts, like the modern gay version of the Hitler youth.

I want to throw fluoroantimonic acid on their face. So many guys have this ridiculous hairstyle.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2015, 05:32:23 AM »
1. Quarter Squater - The guy with 3 plates on his back going down 3 inches per rep
2. Rack Molester - Guy by the dumbell rack who does his set 1 foot away from the rack
3. Phone Abuser - Incesantly talking on the phone like the next 2 million dollar deal is going through
4. Big Grunter -  Grunting every rep on a set of 12
5. Mr. Talker - Everywhere you go, he finds you, then proceeds to speak when not needed
6. 2nd Rate Roid Abuser -  Usually some guido who can't muster what it takes to gain muscle naturally
7. to be continued....

Apparently, everybody will need glasses to read it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2015, 05:36:24 AM »
1-10  *Guys who wear dumb message shirts in the gym and expect anyone will care enough to read it*

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2015, 09:31:09 PM »
Selfish girl who hogs rack or machine for 30 minutes spending 25 minutes between his set on his fucking phone

tanned skinny Asian buck 20 twink with tattoos on trenbolone, wearing "gym shark" singlet, thinks hes the shit and claiming natural, NEVER stops looking @ himself in the mirror during and between sets

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2015, 02:31:59 AM »
1. People who do exercises that could easily be done outside of the power rack/squat rack in them
2. Quarter rep squatters
3. Juice pigs who train like wimps yet still walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment
4. Imbeciles who think you will hurt yourself if ever training heavy
5. The guy who claims he can't squat/deadlift/do anything hard due to having hurt his back years ago
6. People who workout in cliques and spend more time talking than lifting
7. Idiots who pin themselves on the bench press
8. Wannabe bodybuilder gym bro types who get insecure when heavy weight is being hoisted
9. Guys who've obviously put more thought into their attire then their actual workout regimen
10.Fat chicks in yoga pants or just in general

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2015, 08:06:29 AM »
Hebrews who speak way too loud and grab their dicks like they are about to explode after every set.

110 lb guy giving the 100 lb guy tips about bulking up

Dude who brings in gallon of water and drinks less that a pint

280lb blobs who do 10 sets of wrist curls rather than hitting the treadmill

Guy who does those stupid side bend things whilst staring in mirror

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2015, 10:25:06 PM »
4. Big Grunter -  Grunting every rep on a set of 12
6. 2nd Rate Roid Abuser -  Usually some guido who can't muster what it takes to gain muscle naturally
7. to be continued....

aawwww fuck, that's me  :-\

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: May 13, 2017, 12:33:14 PM »
girls that wear distracting clothes which compromise your workout..
F

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2017, 06:41:01 AM »
girls that wear distracting clothes which compromise your workout..
Just cracked one off in the gym.