Author Topic: Which of you have used Prohormones  (Read 7339 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Which of you have used Prohormones
« on: February 13, 2006, 09:52:14 PM »
let me know about your experiences.

did you make gains, was it worth it, would you do them again if you could?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Which of you have used Prohormones
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 11:41:29 PM »
all the legal androgens on the market are poison, get the real shit if you want to get into hormones.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 08:01:57 AM »
never touched em, im a natural.
[img]http://ima

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 01:52:49 PM »
No.

They either don't work or they're steroids.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 03:29:02 PM »
I used various prohormones/prosteroids pretty extensively a few years back.
Some stuff worked, other stuff didn't.  I had good results mainly with 4-AD, 1-Test, M1T, Superdrol, HydroxyTest, and M4OHN.  Transdermal products were always better (but more hassle) than orals.  Some of the best gains I ever had with that stuff was taking Biotest's Androlsol (4-Androstenediol) and Nandrosol (19-Norandrostenedione) which were topical products, and mixing them with Finaplix pellets.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 06:13:08 PM »
only supplements I have ever used are creatine and protein powder.

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 02:55:20 AM »
if your taking 1-AD i would say your technically not all natural. i once took one andro popper by pinnacle, it tasted like bug spray so i never took it again. i gave the bottle to a friend of mine, now that friend takes steroids. and now he looks great and i look average, mutha f@cker >:(
so technically i am not all natural either but i am sure the gains i got from one andro popper is insignificant ;)

all natural baby, sans one andro popper \m/
fat till furthe

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 12:02:29 PM »
I have never used them.  The people I have talked to, just didn't seem to work for them.  Plus their kinda expensive.

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 03:54:54 AM »
I've used MAG-10 in the past.  I got really good results.  I gained about 12 pounds, and held on to about 8.  Many will say that M1T is better, and that very well could be the case.  I've never tried M1T.  If you have some, make sure you eat "big" when you take them. 

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 04:58:47 AM »
The only issue is at the end your sex drive gets lowered, so I gotta figure out how to get testosterone to normal levels quickly.
There's Tribulus but I don't know if that works or what.

You are correct - getting test levels back quickly is the most important issue if your going to take prohormones.  You can purchase Tamoxifen legally over the net (most sites have a disclaimer "sold for research purposes" that allows the sale).  Tamoxifen, sometimes called Nolvadex (brand name of Tamoxifen) is an estrogen inhibitor usually used most frequently for breast cancer patients.  A couple of years ago, when I ran a couple of cycles of prohormones, I could "feel" my test levels rising back using this product after each cycle and consider it an absolute MUST!  Do NOT rely on Tribulus to replace Tamoxifen, it is no where near close to what you need for PCT.

Prohormone effect will vary with each person, as how your body breaks down an oral substance through your liver will vary with each person based on liver health, oxident levels, alcohol use, etc.  For me, prohormones were very effective because of the research I had done prior to using them.  You can't just pop some pills your buddy gave you and expect to see results.  I would typically start with a "softer" prohormone for a couple of weeks, then stack it with a stronger one (such as M1T) and made sure it was backed up with good diet, good EFAs and NO ALCOHOL for liver health, and proper post cycle care as well (which also included liver anti-oxidents to help clean the additional load I had put on my liver during the cycle). 

Personally, I feel that most who claimed they weren't too impressed with their experience were the type that felt taking a few pills a day should make for dramatic results, and that's just not the case  - you need to use prohormones as a supplement to an overall good plan for gain, and be reasonable about what you expect to get out of them.   

csmith8

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 02:32:46 PM »
Halodrol and Orastan- E is the best lean muscle building stack out there! No questions hands down. Then follow that up with Gaspari's Novaldex XT and you should hang on to about 10 or 12 pounds of good weight gain!

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 10:42:29 PM »
Bast if you are going to use prohormones/prosteroids/steroids get your PCT down. Milk Thistle for the liver particularly if the product is methylated, Hawthorne and/or Celery Seed if blood pressure is an issue, Garlic for cholesterol (superdrol in particular will wreck your cholesterol). Good legal Estrogen blockers/T-boosters are Gaspari Novedex XT, Anabolic Xtreme PCT, and Ergopharm 6-OXO. Don't waste time/muscle on herbs like tribulus.
SHAZAM!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 09:15:38 AM »
Bast if you are going to use prohormones/prosteroids/steroids get your PCT down. Milk Thistle for the liver particularly if the product is methylated, Hawthorne and/or Celery Seed if blood pressure is an issue, Garlic for cholesterol (superdrol in particular will wreck your cholesterol). Good legal Estrogen blockers/T-boosters are Gaspari Novedex XT, Anabolic Xtreme PCT, and Ergopharm 6-OXO. Don't waste time/muscle on herbs like tribulus.
Bump
As empty as paradise

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 10:05:01 AM »

This guy Bast175 did , you should ask him
L

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 03:12:34 PM »
This guy Bast175 did , you should ask him
HAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006, 03:35:46 PM »
1-ad was good kind like dbol, The Beast, spray was awsome, megga pumps.
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2006, 04:09:41 PM »
Back in the day, anywhere from 4-7 yrs ago I used the muscletech nortesten, anotesten stack.  Good results, but I'd never do it again.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 05:56:32 PM »

My motto was why should i spend TONS of money on stuff that might not work, or will give a little result? They are so expencive..waste of money iMHO..

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 08:02:54 PM »
Yea I haven't used them in a longwhile and don't plan to use again.  Didn't like em.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 09:45:29 PM »
I fell "pooter hole" down on a giant syringe of horse steroids.    :'(
S

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2006, 02:15:35 PM »
i tried lots of different ones over a period of time. m1t seemed to work ok, but what i gained from it i lost again after i stopped taking it. i did feel a little stronger however. 

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 03:15:34 PM »
If you're gonna use hormones, use real steroids. These are made by REAL FUCKIN MEDICAL COMPANIES...well other than the underground ones n shit like that. Prohormones are just made by suplement companies, they dont really care how toxic it is on your liver or antyhing like that. Plus, if they're ognna have the same side effects, why not just use the real thing

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2006, 08:07:27 PM »
I've used them back in 1999. Nortesten and Anotesten by MuscleTech. Anotesten didn't do much; Nortesten, on the other hand, worked great. I could train longer and with more volume than I had previously.

During the 8-week break, I tried doing that same volume without Nortesten. Needless to say, I was hurting the following day.

If you're gonna use hormones, use real steroids. These are made by REAL FUCKIN MEDICAL COMPANIES...well other than the underground ones n shit like that. Prohormones are just made by suplement companies, they dont really care how toxic it is on your liver or antyhing like that. Plus, if they're ognna have the same side effects, why not just use the real thing

Last time I checked, steroids weren't the "real thing"; they were synthetic versions of testosterone and other hormones.

matta02

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 04:12:17 PM »
I've taken several andro products. It seemed to help put on a little bit of weight and the pumps were good. Probably not worth the money though