Author Topic: Best bulking steroid to add leg mass?  (Read 35025 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Best bulking steroid to add leg mass?
« on: September 22, 2014, 12:47:05 PM »
Hey guys I started training about 6 years ago and for the first 3-4 years I completely neglected legs and calves. I did a tren/test/mast cycle and am almost done with it, but my legs are still Not proportionate to my upper body. After I finish this cycle, I'm going on Test E so my question is what is the best bulking steroid I can add with it to bring my legs up to par with the rest of my body? I was thinking 500mg-1 gram of Test E a week and kick start it with some Dbol 30-50mg a day.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Best bulking steroid to add leg mass?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 04:03:13 PM »
You're a massive dickhead

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 04:24:33 PM »
You're a massive dickhead

Don't understand why you would take the time out of your day to comment that but i'm guessing its because you think I never train legs. My squat is 405x8 but my legs aren't growing I just wanted some input on what would help them grow more. I train legs twice a week so it's not like I neglect them anymore. My leg day is more or less as follows

Warm up with extensions
Squat 5x12-15
Front Squat superset Lunges 3x10-12
Leg Press 4x20
Leg Extensions 4x20 with a drop set at the end

I don't have time for douchebags like you to comment stupid shit like that when all I'm trying to do is ask a question to help me bring my legs up during my next cycle, so please do me a favor and not comment on this post anymore keyboard warrior

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 05:20:20 PM »
Deca

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 05:26:39 PM »
leg ext are good for warmup but they do not build mass. leg ext are good for muscle seperation.

squat squat and front squat, close stance leg press.

standing and seated calves eod.

don't jog or run or bike. if you need cardio jump rope or clean & press.
sept 10th APF

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 05:29:59 PM »
Lol

Fastback

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 11:00:23 PM »
Test, dbol, and deca. Depending on level of experience. Although, there isn't a steroid that will directly aid in leg growth, those will be your drugs of choice to add as much muscle mass as possible

Keep on training them 2x per week
Yes you can do leg extensions don't fall for that "separation only" non sense ... A muscle either grows or shrinks.

Include squats and deadlifts.
Eat only ENOUGH ... Don't over bulk
Sleep.
Consistency .

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 03:50:17 AM »
High rep squats make my legs grow like none other usually 20 reps bout 6 sets does the trick. Do that twice a week for couple years then reevaluate every 6 months

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 06:31:40 AM »
I train them twice a week and I have one heavy weight day and one high rep low weight day

Heavy Day

Squats 5x8
Front Squat 5x5 superset lunges 5x12
Leg Press 3x8
Leg Extension 1 set burnout
Seated one leg press 3x10
Seated calve press 4x12-15
Standing calve raises 4x12-15
Stair master to burn out

High Rep Day

Squats 5x20
Front Squats 5x20
Lunges 5x25
Leg Press 4x20
Seated one leg press 5x15 each leg
Same calve workout and stairmaster burnout at the end

I'll also post a pic or 2 of my legs later today when I get home so you guy can see where I stand

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 07:06:49 AM »
No need in pic  just do it for few years

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 09:49:15 AM »
Here's a current picture of legs and comparing them to my upper body, I think they lag IMO. I'm turning 19 next month so I definitely have more time to grow though, hopefully your guys advice will help with my growth.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 12:04:44 PM »
inb4 massive bashing for running tren at the age of 18.

... and for being a retard thinking theres a steroid that adds more mass to the legs

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 12:48:34 PM »
inb4 massive bashing for running tren at the age of 18.

... and for being a retard thinking theres a steroid that adds more mass to the legs

Well I'm cruising on Test until my next cycle....I've already decided I'm never coming off and I know that there's no steroid that adds more mass specifically to the legs, I just wanted to know the best one to help add mass, doesn't matter if it's fat and muscle instead of pure lean muscle, I just want to bring my legs up and I'm gonna be working them 3x a week instead of 2 when I start up again after my cruise. Also I know running tren at 18 isn't recommended but it's my life bro and I decided to do it so let the bashing commence

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2014, 01:08:19 PM »
I train them twice a week and I have one heavy weight day and one high rep low weight day

Heavy Day

Squats 5x8
Front Squat 5x5 superset lunges 5x12
Leg Press 3x8
Leg Extension 1 set burnout
Seated one leg press 3x10
Seated calve press 4x12-15
Standing calve raises 4x12-15
Stair master to burn out

High Rep Day

Squats 5x20
Front Squats 5x20
Lunges 5x25
Leg Press 4x20
Seated one leg press 5x15 each leg
Same calve workout and stairmaster burnout at the end

I'll also post a pic or 2 of my legs later today when I get home so you guy can see where I stand

I would switch to front squats first on one of those 2 days.

Also include some hammy work.

And think about lowering the reps to maybe 15 on high rep day.... thats A LOT of volume.
A

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2014, 01:32:06 PM »
I would switch to front squats first on one of those 2 days.

Also include some hammy work.

And think about lowering the reps to maybe 15 on high rep day.... thats A LOT of volume.

I'll usually work hammy's the next day when I do deadlifts for my back and maybe some other hamstring exercises. And thanks, I'll lower it down and see how that works out for me.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2014, 03:40:25 PM »
Upper body looks good tho. What's your height and weight?
A

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2014, 03:50:23 PM »
Upper body looks good tho. What's your height and weight?

6"0 205 Lbs

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2014, 04:52:10 PM »
Damn 18 well my advise is keep up the good work, have a little patience, lay off the drugs as much as u can, and read some more some. Some things u ask are off 2 me. u seem knowledgeable though  ;D

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 05:23:01 PM »
Damn 18 well my advise is keep up the good work, have a little patience, lay off the drugs as much as u can, and read some more some. Some things u ask are off 2 me. u seem knowledgeable though  ;D

Lol yeah I'm knowledgable yet a complete retard at the same time ;D

nasht5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2014, 07:28:12 PM »
cycles of anadrol 50 = MASS

I know a couple of amateur BB that use Anadrol to add mass. with a clean diet they don't get bloated. they keep their body fat low and just add muscle. They are ectomorph body types which by your pic looks like you are too.
sept 10th APF

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2014, 10:11:36 PM »
Have you considered the possibility that you are over-training your quads? Although your workout routine seems good, if it isn't doing for you what you want it to, try something different. I train quads one day/time a week and hams on another day. This works for me, but I am an old man and thus need more recovery time.

I doubt there is a magic pill which specifically works for building legs. If you eat right, get plenty of rest and decide (as you apparently have) to use AAS, use it sensibly because more is not always better. Be careful to not sacrifice your health for the sake of getting big. You could very well end up worse off than if you just trained naturally.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 12:33:14 AM »
There is no particular steroid that is going to bring up your legs. I have read some of your posts and some of them are ok but is this question for real? Only alot of hardwork and diffrent styles of training legs will make them grow.

Using AAS will def help, but training style is number one. once you get them up to par you can do site injections in your calfs , quads,hams to bring them up a bit but don't try that now you are know where near that level yet. Your pretty big for 18 years old but I am not sure why you would want to use AAS so young.A 18 year olds natural test level is already so fucking high and also Males don't stop growing 100% till their maybe 22 years old . I doubt you got the best physique you possibly could before you started using AAS. You really should of waited a few years. You don't even compete so no reason to fuck with gear yet or are you planning on doing shows soon?

Your obviously a adult so it's your choice I just think for best results it's best to wait till your as totally maxed out naturally before you use AAS. I still was making gains when I was in my early 20's. I had been training with weights since I was 13 as well. I would weight train of course for sports but once I figured out I wasn;t going to go pro in any sport my goals was to just get as jacked as possible so I thought about using steroids when I was young but not that young.

I had guys already thinking I was using AAS when I was 20 years old and thought I was prepping for shows. I had a guy try to get me to enter the Emerald cup but I told him I wasn't on steroids and asked him since he did the emerald cup if those guys used alot of steroids because I knew they did. he did say of course but then he thought i would have even better luck since I was natural and would blow up on my first cycle. I had alot of people that year ask me if I was going to compete and I always would say"I don;t know yet, we will see what happens" in my head I just didn;t want to tell them I wasn't sure i wanted to use alot of steroids.

I guess my point is if you use steroids have a purpose why you are using them set a goal to achieve something you need steroids to do. I started using them to get way bigger then any ofmy friends and any family member on both sides ever. I also did it to get more women and more attention in general so my reasons for using steroids were pretty dumb. I already had accomplished those goals and women came easy as it was I actually got less women when i was using steroids because i got too obsessed with training and following a diet i never wanted to go out and party or even go out and stay out late.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 02:17:48 AM »
dave tate said it best; if you have to use aas to make your high school team then don't expect to make it in college; if you need aas to play on your college team then don't expect to make the pro's. aas are only going to give you a bump. their not going to make you a super star if you weren't already.
sept 10th APF

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 08:02:49 AM »
There is no particular steroid that is going to bring up your legs. I have read some of your posts and some of them are ok but is this question for real? Only alot of hardwork and diffrent styles of training legs will make them grow.

Using AAS will def help, but training style is number one. once you get them up to par you can do site injections in your calfs , quads,hams to bring them up a bit but don't try that now you are know where near that level yet. Your pretty big for 18 years old but I am not sure why you would want to use AAS so young.A 18 year olds natural test level is already so fucking high and also Males don't stop growing 100% till their maybe 22 years old . I doubt you got the best physique you possibly could before you started using AAS. You really should of waited a few years. You don't even compete so no reason to fuck with gear yet or are you planning on doing shows soon?

Your obviously a adult so it's your choice I just think for best results it's best to wait till your as totally maxed out naturally before you use AAS. I still was making gains when I was in my early 20's. I had been training with weights since I was 13 as well. I would weight train of course for sports but once I figured out I wasn;t going to go pro in any sport my goals was to just get as jacked as possible so I thought about using steroids when I was young but not that young.

I had guys already thinking I was using AAS when I was 20 years old and thought I was prepping for shows. I had a guy try to get me to enter the Emerald cup but I told him I wasn't on steroids and asked him since he did the emerald cup if those guys used alot of steroids because I knew they did. he did say of course but then he thought i would have even better luck since I was natural and would blow up on my first cycle. I had alot of people that year ask me if I was going to compete and I always would say"I don;t know yet, we will see what happens" in my head I just didn;t want to tell them I wasn't sure i wanted to use alot of steroids.

I guess my point is if you use steroids have a purpose why you are using them set a goal to achieve something you need steroids to do. I started using them to get way bigger then any ofmy friends and any family member on both sides ever. I also did it to get more women and more attention in general so my reasons for using steroids were pretty dumb. I already had accomplished those goals and women came easy as it was I actually got less women when i was using steroids because i got too obsessed with training and following a diet i never wanted to go out and party or even go out and stay out late.

The reason I'm using AAS is a mixture of all your reasons. I am thinking about maybe competing but I have crippling anxiety and social anxiety so I really don't know if I have the balls to stand up without clothes on in front of a bunch of people. I also used them to increase my overall strength and size. I've been thinking about using AAS since I was 15 and did a lot of research about a year before I started and experimented with the prohormone  HDrol and decided that if I was already gonna destroy my liver for minimal gains, why not use the real stuff. I'm not gonna lie, I also decided to use them to look better and to be able to attract more girls and it DEFINATELY has helped because of all the people staring at me in the gym now, but mainly I just did it because I was tired of being scrawny all the time. My strength would always increase but I just would not grow no matter what, especially my arms and legs and I think it's because I have extremely long arms and legs and my wingspan is about 6 inches longer than my actual height, also I have very skinny wrists and goant hands so that really didn't help make me look bigger.I'm spending a lot of money on AAS but I just don't know if I can go through with competing and I know it sounds kinda stupid but I don't feel like I need to prove anything by going on stage and seeing how well my body compares to other people's and sort of just want to do it for myself and be the biggest and strongest I can possibly be. My ideal weight would be around 230-240 at about 8-10% BF and as of right now im 205 about 11-12%.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 08:43:52 AM »
Have you considered the possibility that you are over-training your quads? Although your workout routine seems good, if it isn't doing for you what you want it to, try something different. I train quads one day/time a week and hams on another day. This works for me, but I am an old man and thus need more recovery time.

I doubt there is a magic pill which specifically works for building legs. If you eat right, get plenty of rest and decide (as you apparently have) to use AAS, use it sensibly because more is not always better. Be careful to not sacrifice your health for the sake of getting big. You could very well end up worse off than if you just trained naturally.

I don't think its possible to over train quads with my workouts while on tren test and mast, and I agree with using AAA sensibly, I started off with low dosages for all 3 and didnt just automatically shoot a gram of each like some of the idiots who immediatelly start using steroids at high doses