Author Topic: Obama salutes U.S. Marines w coffee cup. Video. Disgusting pos!!!!  (Read 5481 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama salutes U.S. Marines w coffee cup. Video. Disgusting pos!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2014, 06:43:24 PM »
Dog salute no big deal..coffeee salute...disrespectful as shit. But Obama could give me a billion dollars and I'd still shit on him so whatever. He's a pansy and a shit bag and when u elect a shitbag this is what you get.

the dog can actually walk so why not put it down

the entire thread is fucking ridiculous and the only purpose is to help a certain poster with his OCD

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2014, 06:43:57 PM »

the entire thread is fucking ridiculous and the only purpose is to help a certain poster with his OCD

this thing is all over FB and the web

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2014, 06:54:33 PM »
this thing is all over FB and the web

this "thing"

you mean the daily outrage you idiots need to find every day to fulfill your Obama obsession

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2014, 06:55:43 PM »
this "thing"

you mean the daily outrage you idiots need to find every day to fulfill your Obama obsession

Anything that remotely casts Obama in a bad light- even as little and petty as this - you know I am all over it like Michelle Obama on cake and booze

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 07:00:45 PM »

Anything that remotely casts Obama in a bad light- even as little and petty as this - you know I am all over it like Michelle Obama on cake and booze

I think it makes you look like more of an idiot that Obama

You're the one devoting your life to this stupid shit EVERY SINGLE DAY

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2014, 07:21:57 PM »

You mean coke(cocaine) right? ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 07:26:57 PM »
Dog salute no big deal..coffeee salute...disrespectful as shit. But Obama could give me a billion dollars and I'd still shit on him so whatever. He's a pansy and a shit bag and when u elect a shitbag this is what you get.

And you would still salute him.  "So whatever".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2014, 08:20:34 PM »

Last I checked there were garbage cans all one the place on airplanes. You can throw away a cup of coffee, not a good idea to throw away a dog, dipshit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2014, 08:34:39 PM »
Last I checked there were garbage cans all one the place on airplanes. You can throw away a cup of coffee, not a good idea to throw away a dog, dipshit.

jesus christ you really are a certified moron

where did I say he should throw the dog away

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2014, 08:40:42 PM »
jesus christ you really are a certified moron

where did I say he should throw the dog away

Here stupid. Scroll down a bit and read the comments about a proper salute and how it's done.

http://twitchy.com/2014/09/23/but-bush-pathetic-libs-compare-obamas-disgraceful-cup-salute-to-marines-with-this-photos/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 08:43:18 PM »
Here stupid. Scroll down a bit and read the comments about a proper salute and how it's done.

http://twitchy.com/2014/09/23/but-bush-pathetic-libs-compare-obamas-disgraceful-cup-salute-to-marines-with-this-photos/

I read them and I've also read your totally moronic statement

where did you get the idea that I said he should "throw away" his dog

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2014, 08:46:36 PM »
I read them and I've also read your totally moronic statement

where did you get the idea that I said he should "throw away" his dog

The voices in that cranium told him that.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 11:11:30 PM »
Weren't you in the service? No out of uniform saluting and no saluting unless wearing a top. This custom is ridiculous and contrary to good military order.
Wearing a cover, yes.

They're saluting the commander in chief, the highest rank, who doesn't wear a uniform.

Its slightly different. Its a respect thing, pure and simple.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2014, 05:01:09 AM »

Republicans don't know what position to take here.  Senate voted 75-20 to arm the freakin rebels?   lol! 

So they are going to spend this week yelling about a lattee salute.  it means they don't have to criticize obama for syria bombing, in case it works out well, and they don't want recordings saying they were against it. 

Repubs don't know what they want when it comes to isis and syria, they just want to shit on obama.  So let's focus on latte salutes and make it about Bush vs. obama with bush holding a dog for salute... then we don't have to talk about the repubs positions on ISIS/Syria ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2014, 05:03:27 AM »
Leftists and cultists who worship this maggot don't want to discuss Obama's failed policies that led us to this - so why not focus on something silly? 

Personally - the GOP are too pussy to impeach and jail this commie Kenyan wannabe, the Dems are cultists and would defend Obama raping their mother, so it is what it is. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2014, 05:06:14 AM »
Leftists and cultists who worship this maggot don't want to discuss Obama's failed policies that led us to this - so why not focus on something silly? 

Personally - the GOP are too pussy to impeach and jail this commie Kenyan wannabe, the Dems are cultists and would defend Obama raping their mother, so it is what it is. 

So why will Rush spend his day serving Dem interests by avoiding ISIS discussion? 

LOL RUSH AND REPUBS DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT ISIS now that he's bombing them.  Cause they'll be on record, saying it won't work, or saying it's too violent, or saying we need thousands of troops on ground, we need to invade syria...

There's no easy spot for them.   They HAVE to agree with half of what he's doing, and thye hate doing that.

Go back, there's always a big latte-style debate every time they have to agree with obama on things.  Yep.  It's true. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 05:07:34 AM »
So why will Rush spend his day serving Dem interests by avoiding ISIS discussion? 

LOL RUSH AND REPUBS DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT ISIS now that he's bombing them.  Cause they'll be on record, saying it won't work, or saying it's too violent, or saying we need thousands of troops on ground, we need to invade syria...

There's no easy spot for them.   They HAVE to agree with half of what he's doing, and thye hate doing that.

Go back, there's always a big latte-style debate every time they have to agree with obama on things.  Yep.  It's true. 

Have not listened to Rush in at least a year - don't know what he focuses on. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2014, 08:16:45 AM »
 ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2014, 08:27:34 AM »
The President of the United States can do a proper salute, a latte salute or no salute at all ... according to the Marine Corps.

Obama's taken more heat than an extra-hot mocha for saluting his Marine detail with coffee cup in hand.

A Marine official tells TMZ, there's no salute etiquette when it comes to the Commander in Chief, adding, "However he conducts himself walking out of an aircraft is sufficient."

That may sound like sucking up, but fact is there's Presidential precedent.  Take a look at W struggling to fire off a salute with Barney in hand.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WATER BOTTLE BOY!! ;D
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2014, 08:27:52 AM »
;)

You whine about little things so much dude, like the bush photo is lightyears worse, he is hunched, looking to the side, holding and animal. WHO CARES?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2014, 08:29:02 AM »
When every feeble defense of FAGGETBAMA begins w "But W . . . . " you have already conceded defeat

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2014, 08:31:33 AM »
Have not listened to Rush in at least a year - don't know what he focuses on.  

yeah but his message gets thru, no matter the avenue.  They pulled you into the anti-impeachment boat for a week, then you returned to fight the good fight.  

it's really a nice mix of hannity, rush, social media, FOX news, levin, reince piebus, sunday morning talk show...

then suddenly you have getbiggers reciting it school kids, matter of factly spouting a theory that COMPLETELY counters how they felt about an issue for a decade.  They are swayed so quickly by people (like rush) who have ADMITTED they "carried the water" in the past to push political agendas they didn't believe in, just to stay on board at the white house.

if Rush will ADMITTEDLY sell out his party and beliefs for temporary access, ONCE... who's to say he isn't doing it right now?

ANYWAY, this issue is a COMPLETE diversion by repubs who DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT ISIS BOMBINGS.

They cry about distractions, this hurt NOBODY and killed NOBODY and is OVER, but they're leading with it... because they can't commit on bombings, one way or another!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2014, 08:42:01 AM »
The President of the United States can do a proper salute, a latte salute or no salute at all ... according to the Marine Corps.

Obama's taken more heat than an extra-hot mocha for saluting his Marine detail with coffee cup in hand.

A Marine official tells TMZ, there's no salute etiquette when it comes to the Commander in Chief, adding, "However he conducts himself walking out of an aircraft is sufficient."

That may sound like sucking up, but fact is there's Presidential precedent.  Take a look at W struggling to fire off a salute with Barney in hand.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WATER BOTTLE BOY!! ;D

No it was fucked up...that Marine should have held that salute until a real return salute was rendered back. This guy is a piece of shit and a disgrace.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2014, 08:49:37 AM »
Besides what did u think the Marines were going to say on the record....that they can't stand him and he's a piece of shit that saddled them with a piece of shit commandant instead of Mattis...who Obama ran out of uniform because he wasn't a pussy.
L