Author Topic: Random weekly picture from your real life thread  (Read 191079 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Random weekly picture from your real life thread
« Reply #300 on: October 10, 2014, 08:44:38 AM »
Was on laptop at home today enjoying a Friday off, saw something fly down as I was facing the window, then a loud bang...I run to the balcony and lo and behold, neighbor from the above floor jumped (suicide) and was laying there motion less. This pic was less than a minute after he hit the floor, some plain clothed police were nearby and ran across.

S

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #301 on: October 10, 2014, 11:17:50 AM »
Was on laptop at home today enjoying a Friday off, saw something fly down as I was facing the window, then a loud bang...I run to the balcony and lo and behold, Uncle Junior neighboor from the above floor jumped (suicide) and was laying there motion less. This pic was less than a minute after he hit the floor, some plain clothed police were nearby and ran across.

holy. shit.
b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: October 10, 2014, 11:58:47 AM »
Was on laptop at home today enjoying a Friday off, saw something fly down as I was facing the window, then a loud bang...I run to the balcony and lo and behold, neighbor from the above floor jumped (suicide) and was laying there motion less. This pic was less than a minute after he hit the floor, some plain clothed police were nearby and ran across.

It is going to be hard for anyone to top this photo. What a horrendous thing for anyone to witness. Hope you can put it out of your mind.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: October 10, 2014, 12:05:29 PM »
It is going to be hard for anyone to top this photo. What a horrendous thing for anyone to witness. Hope you can put it out of your mind.

Not today no, I was meant to be doing some work at home and relax....I'm a little bit disorientated thoughts wise and easily distracted and keep playing it in my mind...seeing his body flash fast through my balcony and then he was laying on his back flat motionless (i think he died instantly) looking up with eyes open as if he was making eye contact....then 30 minutes later paramedics give up and pull the cover over his face.

This sort of thing is alien to me. Looked like a young guy too.
S

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: October 10, 2014, 12:12:29 PM »
Not today no, I was meant to be doing some work at home and relax....I'm a little bit disorientated thoughts wise and easily distracted and keep playing it in my mind...seeing his body flash fast through my balcony and then he was laying on his back flat looking up with eyes open as he was making eye contact....then 30 minutes later paramedics give up and pull the over his face.

This sort of thing is alien to me. Looked like a young guy too.

Many years ago, when I was 18 years old, I heard a ruckus outside the little cottage I lived in on Larabee St. just off Sunset Strip. I went out front to see what was going on and this car is stopped in the middle of the street with a fellow standing on the bumper and holding onto the back of it. Suddenly, whoever was driving floors the car and the guy flies off the back hitting his head on the curb. I called the police. The guy was dead. For days after the trail of blood that had pored out of his head colored the pavement in the gutter. It took me a long time to get over seeing this happen.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: October 10, 2014, 12:14:33 PM »
Holy fuck that's insane

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #306 on: October 10, 2014, 01:07:20 PM »
Many years ago, when I was 18 years old, I heard a ruckus outside the little cottage I lived in on Larabee St. just off Sunset Strip. I went out front to see what was going on and this car is stopped in the middle of the street with a fellow standing on the bumper and holding onto the back of it. Suddenly, whoever was driving floors the car and the guy flies off the back hitting his head on the curb. I called the police. The guy was dead. For days after the trail of blood that had pored out of his head colored the pavement in the gutter. It took me a long time to get over seeing this happen.

You were fortunate to be able to forget the image. When I was a child I remember my mother and father running up the alley toward something. I eventually found my way there as well and what I saw was a man laying on the ground making breathing-growling type noises with a lot of green foam coming out of his nose and mouth and running onto the ground and into his eyes. I remember my father trying to give aid but he died. I remember being very scared and not wanting my father to touch him. I found out as I got older that he committed suicide with cyanide. I have never gotten that image out of my head and think about it all too often.

Geez this poor kid.  :'(

Simple Simon

« Reply #307 on: October 10, 2014, 01:39:11 PM »
I once found a guy at the side of the road all covered in blood, I shook him to try and get a response and it turned out he was just a drunk covered in tomato ketchup lying on his kebab.

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #308 on: October 10, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
I once found a guy at the side of the road all covered in blood, I shook him to try and get a response and it turned out he was just a drunk covered in tomato ketchup lying on his kebab.

;D

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #309 on: October 10, 2014, 03:16:00 PM »

wow...just wow

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #310 on: October 10, 2014, 05:09:37 PM »

Well that's pretty fucked up...

Was it Joon?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: October 10, 2014, 05:34:53 PM »

Was it Joon?

I wonder if folks who commit suicide in this manner ever think that they might fall on someone else and injure of kill them too? -Seems like a pretty inconsiderate way to kill oneself.

Simple Simon

« Reply #312 on: October 11, 2014, 07:22:38 AM »

Was it Joon?

Lol, just seen the bottom line.

I think it was just a guy who shared the lift with Skorp and realised the futility of his life.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #313 on: October 11, 2014, 08:21:35 AM »

Was he in banking by any chance?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #314 on: October 11, 2014, 08:24:50 AM »
Took my dad out for the day & so of course, ate like it was going out of fashion.

The noodles on the first pic cost 50c a  bowl - I ate 3. So did my wife. It's a sort of "old Thai" thing in Baan Mai Market where it's all old fashioned and they do the old "3 baht noodle" thing - apparently everyone my age can remember being able to buy noodles for 1-3 baht but a really small bowl. No chance nowadays. But 15 Baht is very cheap.

Then the frozen sprite lollies -  2 for 10c  roughly, then the BBQ bananas covered in some sort of sweet sauce.

None of those faggoty deserts that Skorp keeps posting...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #315 on: October 11, 2014, 08:26:41 AM »
Then of course, we ate some bugs... and assorted spicy stuff...

The big plate in the middle is Som Tam made with "fermented" fish and crab. Not the sort of thing you should eat if you have a weak stomach. Great stuff though.

Last one is Yam Toa Poo - aka Wing Bean Salad.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #316 on: October 11, 2014, 08:40:14 AM »
Then the mandatory temple trip....

Buying fish & shellfish & letting them back into the river to "make merit"

[/Photo Flood] (Just realised Getbig isn't Facebook)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #317 on: October 11, 2014, 09:09:22 AM »

very cool Pedro.
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: October 11, 2014, 09:12:47 AM »
Very cool indeed, thanks for sharing Pedro