Author Topic: need some help here!  (Read 1312 times)

drockland

• Getbig II
need some help here!
« on: September 24, 2014, 08:01:07 AM »
Hey lads I need some serious help. I've been on gear non stop for about 5 years. The gf is starting to get the itch to have a kid in the next year or so. At this point I'm not so much concerned about sperm count but I would just like to just get the boys nice and full back to normal size.

1. Can I still regain size with the boys  while on gear or do I have to come everything for the HCG to be effective?
2 Also will generics work as well as pharm grade HCG?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Re: need some help here!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 08:50:50 AM »
Hey lads I need some serious help. I've been on gear non stop for about 5 years. The gf is starting to get the itch to have a kid in the next year or so. At this point I'm not so much concerned about sperm count but I would just like to just get the boys nice and full back to normal size.

1. Can I still regain size with the boys  while on gear or do I have to come everything for the HCG to be effective?
2 Also will generics work as well as pharm grade HCG?

What gear are you on currently?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 09:16:01 AM »
HCG still works while youre on gear.
the highest chances of getting your gf pregnant would be to come off though, but since youve been on for 5 years i would try a run with triptorelin instead of a "normal" pct.

ive also read about clomid+hcg working well together even on cycle to increase sperm count

hcg is cheap as hell, even generics should be real.
pharm is not much more expensive though mostly so i'd go with that

drockland

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 11:59:20 AM »
What gear are you on currently?

Nothing but test tren and eq past few months. No problem getting it up but my  balls are non existent

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 12:18:59 PM »
Nothing but test tren and eq past few months. No problem getting it up but my  balls are non existent

Drop the tren and eq asap and get on some test and hcg. I read on a different forum a guy was on tren while he was trying to get his wife pregnant and they took tests and his sperm count was extremely low then he dropped the tren for 7 days and they tested him ahain and his sperm count was through the roof.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 01:30:16 PM »

Drop the tren and eq asap and get on some test and hcg. I read on a different forum a guy was on tren while he was trying to get his wife pregnant and they took tests and his sperm count was extremely low then he dropped the tren for 7 days and they tested him ahain and his sperm count was through the roof.

nothing shrinks my nuts like tren
its scary
they go raisin size
when im off tren but on test/npp or whatever theyre at least grapes
on HCG or peptides such as CJC DAC (they DO work partially on your HPTA apparently!) theyre walnuts :P

so i assume tren really puts a dent in your fertility

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 09:43:05 AM »
nothing shrinks my nuts like tren
its scary
they go raisin size
when im off tren but on test/npp or whatever theyre at least grapes
on HCG or peptides such as CJC DAC (they DO work partially on your HPTA apparently!) theyre walnuts :P

so i assume tren really puts a dent in your fertility

lmao  ;D ;D

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2014, 11:14:55 AM »
All depends on how your body reacts to the hormones I guess. My buddy was on test (don't remember how much, but over 1g for sure), 1g tren (I know, fucking crazy powerlifters), and some orals. Got his gf pregnant and she just gave birth a couple months ago to a healthy baby girl. I suspect he's an anomaly though.

And before people start saying its not his, the kid looks like a spitting image of him.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 07:54:00 PM »
HMG is the best fertility drug to get s perm count and test levels back....HMG is far superior to HCG.