Author Topic: Any of you admit you ll vote for Milliband?  (Read 29541 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Any of you admit you ll vote for Milliband?
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2014, 08:58:07 PM »
Law of averages is that someone has to.

Donny will make peanuts and be consumed by envy for everyone he realises is doing better than himself (namely "all of us"), so it shouldn't be too hard to find someone doing the exact opposite.

It might be me, it might be you, the only thing we can say for certain is that it isn't a guy who stalks people on threads and rings round gyms chasing after them in real life.   ;D

I'd love to make millions a year. Check back next April and I should have a million turnover. That's the date I've pencilled in. The 2nd million should be easier.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Re: Any of you admit you ll vote for Milliband?
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2014, 11:08:07 PM »
I'd love to make millions a year. Check back next April and I should have a million turnover. That's the date I've pencilled in. The 2nd million should be easier.

Best of luck, it's a better ambition than building your biceps IMHO.

You can think I am trolling but I found the first million turnover a piece of cake (although it felt hard at the time), and after that it got very challenging because the business becomes more than a fly by the seat of your pants, make it up as you go along ride, and over time if people see you doing well you become a target for competitors and staff become more and more entitled and think you owe them and not the other way around.

You may have to develop a very thick skin.